PDA

View Full Version : Black Widow Winners: Extra bonus from Funzio

Plumbernick9
06-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Shouldn't the 500 winners be entitled to a little sometthing extra for our troubles? The bank buster went from +40 Attack skill to +100 on the last day of the event. Shouldn't we get a bonus too? Let's be fair about this Funzio.

CrimeCityMark, can you comment on this?

DLSmooth
06-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Shouldn't the 500 winners be entitled to a little sometthing extra for our troubles? The bank buster went from +40 Attack skill to +100 on the last day of the event. Shouldn't we get a bonus too? Let's be fair about this Funzio.

CrimeCityMark, can you comment on this?

At this point, I just want the prize. "i" users have them now. Android is forced to wait who knows how much longer...........

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 11:35 PM
At this point, I just want the prize. "i" users have them now. Android is forced to wait who knows how much longer...........

The misery of having an Android phone ... but since my current phone plan stays dirt cheap until I actually change my phone, I'm just gonna stay stuck with my little Android friend for now.

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
The misery of having an Android phone ... but since my current phone plan stays dirt cheap until I actually change my phone, I'm just gonna stay stuck with my little Android friend for now.

Just a heads up before you abandon your 'little friend', accounts are non-transferrable between iOS and Droid devices.

doinkent
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
i hope you are joking

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:41 PM
If I told a joke, it'd be funny.

doinkent
06-01-2012, 11:41 PM
im tlaking to the op

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
im tlaking to the op

That's why we have reply buttons :)

Plumbernick9
06-01-2012, 11:44 PM
im tlaking to the op
After all the complaints and numerous threads about the black widow, shouldn't we be entitled to some extra bonus?

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Just a heads up before you abandon your 'little friend', accounts are non-transferrable between iOS and Droid devices.

Well I wasn't planning on actually leaving Android anytime soon anyways. It's nowhere near as good as an iPhone of course, but it handles everything I need perfectly fine. If I really wanted an iPhone I'd just buy one and have to start over I suppose, but I'm content with Android.

Whyte Realdeal
06-01-2012, 11:47 PM
If I told a joke, it'd be funny. Now that was funny.

doinkent
06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
After all the complaints and numerous threads about the black widow, shouldn't we be entitled to some extra bonus?

so +100 attack with a decent stat weapon isnt enough?

doinkent
06-01-2012, 11:50 PM
That's why we have reply buttons :)

well usually when you reply without a quote, ur tlaking to the op. especially when its on the first page

Whyte Realdeal
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM

Switch to Simple Mobile on the Iphone (40 dollars unlimited GSM) works on all AT&T phones. That's what I use and it's global. Now that's cheap! PM me if you need more info or a sim card.

QPR
06-02-2012, 02:52 AM
I wouldn't push your luck. Be grateful your name is even on the list.

xclusiv
06-02-2012, 03:00 AM
the extra thug life is the bonus

Aid
06-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Here is a bonus, I just clapped once for you. Enjoy

Dillinja
06-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Here is a bonus, I just clapped once for you. Enjoy
Thanks Aid, that gave me the lulz!

DLSmooth
06-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Switch to Simple Mobile on the Iphone (40 dollars unlimited GSM) works on all AT&T phones. That's what I use and it's global. Now that's cheap! PM me if you need more info or a sim card.

F*** the iphone. If I wanted one, I would get one. That is not the solution I'm looking for. If Funzio would get this s*** straight and have stuff ready when it's supposed to be, then people wouldn't be upset all the time.......

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Honestly everyone complained so much asking for a reward for your extreme complaining is like a robber asking his victim if he has a lighter for the cigarettes he just stole.

Just my thoughts.

Modern Warfare 3 PC players waited 4 months for the DLC that was promised to us 6 months prior and we still had to pay $15 for it. This wasn't even that bad...

Johnny70
06-02-2012, 11:23 AM
after all the whinning some people did about not getting instant gratification on a free event and a free item and after they told everyone it would be in their inventory by "the end of the week" (ios version) and gee it was. so dont you think it would be fair of funzio to downgrade the weapon for everyone who was a spoiled little baby about it? I DO!

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 11:29 AM
after all the whinning some people did about not getting instant gratification on a free event and a free item and after they told everyone it would be in their inventory by "the end of the week" (ios version) and gee it was. so dont you think it would be fair of funzio to downgrade the weapon for everyone who was a spoiled little baby about it? I DO!

sixteen exclamation points times one thousand. that's sixteen thousand exclamation points! :D

AppleMacGuy
06-02-2012, 12:05 PM

...and they should have to write 100 times on their own wall "Patience is a virtue" in order to finally receive the downgraded item ;)

Max Power
06-02-2012, 12:19 PM

Actually, the people that had to put up with all the whining should get the bonus.

Boomer
06-02-2012, 12:45 PM
UPDATE: All prizes for last weeks PVP event winners have now been awarded.

*Prizes for last weeks PVP event Android winners should be handed out Monday, 6/4*

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Honestly I can't believe the lack of patience. They're not here to rip us off.

I feel like it took so long because they had to verify the winners list. Now that can be a subject for debate but that's just my opinion. They didn't make the people wait for a nonsense reason, I can say that with confidence.

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 01:07 PM
If you've read the iOS PvP thread, CCM already stated there were programming roadblocks with adding the weapon from this event which caused the delay.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 01:11 PM
If you've read the iOS PvP thread, CCM already stated there were programming roadblocks with adding the weapon from this event which caused the delay.

Okay... I guess i'm always wrong when i try to make a intelligent reply ._.

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Intelligent replies are always welcome, but they should have real facts whenever possible. Too much hyperbole, and Dipstik will eat your lunch :)

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Too much hyperbole, and Dipstik will eat your lunch :)

But... it's mine D:

I made it special just the way i like it :(

Johnny70
06-02-2012, 01:20 PM
plus the fact that the day it ended we were told " it should be awarded today but by EOW for sure" I guess there are alot of people didnt know EOW means end of week and we all got it when they promised it. I found it truely dissapointing how many people *****ed and moaned about it. I think it speaks volumes about why the world economy is in the trouble it is in.... mine mine mine now now now I'm entitled because I am and screw everybody and everything else I want it now.... really?

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 01:21 PM
So true bro, instant gratification (and technology) has really ruined our society...

Ranier
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM
plus the fact that the day it ended we were told " it should be awarded today but by EOW for sure" I guess there are alot of people didnt know EOW means end of week and we all got it when they promised it. I found it truely dissapointing how many people *****ed and moaned about it. I think it speaks volumes about why the world economy is in the trouble it is in.... mine mine mine now now now I'm entitled because I am and screw everybody and everything else I want it now.... really?

Maybe then they should have said end of week instead of EOW...like I'm suppose to know abbrevated terms without seeing it. Plus some ppl didn't see the message. Maybe they should have a thread updating people, then there would be less complaints.

Johnny70
06-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Maybe then they should have said end of week instead of EOW...like I'm suppose to know abbrevated terms without seeing it. Plus some ppl didn't see the message. Maybe they should have a thread updating people, then there would be less complaints.
I understand what you are saying but it was posted in the pvp thread and it was explained over and over and over in every new thread that was started... but that didnt seem to slow it down at all. I guess one of us should have started a "lets all vent about our frustrations" thread and the op should have said "hey just complain about anything in this thread you want, but PLEASE dont start another one, and dont think anyone will care about your terrible lot in life because hey do you care about anyone elses?" ..... maybe I'll try that next time! ROFLMAO