PDA

View Full Version : Why 100 & 200? Just Round Numbers??

mob
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
So I need to sound off here. Crazy decision for those numbers (Level 100 & Level 200).

It seems to me the Church represents the 2nd tier of the game economics and that is obtained at level 64. Tier 3 seems to begin with the Rock Cafe at level 102, so perhaps they got the 100# right. I suggest Tier 4 starts at level 165 with the Palm Hotel so why not a break around 150ish?

Perhaps to spread the rewards more uniformly, Funzio could have had a few more ranges and given fewer prizes for each (ie. rather than 2 groups to receive 500 units, make it 4 with each to get 250). I am not a betting man (why bet when you are the MOB), however I would easily wager my IPH and all of your IPH's that the 80% of winners will come from levels close to either 100 or 200. 80% winners between level 80 & 100 and 80% winners between level 170 and higher! It is same to assume not alot of thought went into this decision!

Me - I am at Level 131
451k/hr with NC level 2 to complete within the timeframe of the Event!

By the way for all of you that say this is a Gold Rush, using gold to finish an upgrade may work out. However, I doubt many players have the cash reserve to make a new upgrade!!!

doinkent
06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
exactly, im level 105 and cant get stuff like gentlemens club, palm hotels etc. which are massive boosts to peoples' incomes. its unfair but nothing i can do really just get on with it.

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:10 PM
By the way for all of you that say this is a Gold Rush, using gold to finish an upgrade may work out. However, I doubt many players have the cash reserve to make a new upgrade!!!

That doesn't make sense. If a gold spender accelerates builds/upgrades, they can just as easily purchase in-game cash. The sucky part is everyone's cash bundle to buy depends on one's IpH so if all want to buy NC's they aren't on equal footing.

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:12 PM
... I am not a betting man (why bet when you are the MOB), however I would easily wager my IPH and all of your IPH's that the 80% of winners will come from levels close to either 100 or 200. 80% winners between level 80 & 100 and 80% winners between level 170 and higher! It is same to assume not alot of thought went into this decision! ...

Seniority bonus.

You can buy cash same as gold, and that's another example where the rich get richer because as your IPH increases so does the amount of cash you get per purchase.

Euchred
06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
At the end of the day 99 times out of 100 your IPH comes down to the time you've been playing and how smart your upgrades have been. Gold buildings don't hurt and the top 500 above level 100 will certainly have them.

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:15 PM
That doesn't make sense. If a gold spender accelerates builds/upgrades, they can just as easily purchase in-game cash. The sucky part is everyone's cash bundle to buy depends on one's IpH so if all want to buy NC's they aren't on equal footing.

The amount of cash you can purchase depends on your IPH. Anubis had a good post about that months back, but it probably still applies. Look it up :cool: (I am far too lazy for research at this hour.)

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah I meant IpH but wrote level. I edited my post. Thank ya sir!

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah I meant IpH but wrote level. I edited my post. Thank ya sir!

Don't I look like a turkey now. lol!

mob
06-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Dudeman you are spot on with the cash purchases. Am I wrong in noting that the amounts of cash (for purchase) has increased?... and how many folks do you believe have purchased cash? 10, 20 or a few more? I can't imagine going that route!!!

mob
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM
I just noted your second post Dude and that explains why I see the cash amount is increasing!

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM
If you see an uptick in NC ownership from this event, it's safe to say there are lots of people with disposable incomes.