PDA

View Full Version : rant

commandNconquer
06-01-2012, 05:24 PM
i want EVERYONES input on updates services lately maybe if we get a really big pool with 50+ answers someone somewhere is going to realize what is wrong.

here is my list of things funzio need to do before going anywhere else and this should be their list too because this is getting out of hand i seriously think about moving to another game and I'm sure i am not the only one :

- more announcements to keep us updated, more communication (i.e : this month there will be : blah blah blah) do that each month
- reviewing our ideas or just give us the impression you care about feedback we post
- fix the PVP tourney unit ASAP
- make sure everyone has their black shark heli
- explain us why and how casualty works not a bribe here and there explain it don't give us the numbers but don't just bribe here and there about it
- bring back the old BP system (although i suspect this is to stop the BP farming that destroyed free to play armies)
- find a way to get a moderator on forums

that is my list post your toughs maybe we can make things moving

JohnnyR
06-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Agree with everything listed.

Also, devs-if you're reading-can ya explain things a bit more thoroughly and clearly in these things. In the last event, we had people wondering if raids counted, in this event we are now wondering if raid/attack/mission cash will count. It's kinda irritating seeing "smart" responses to inane posts here, and yet not the time of day to explain things in a way that would make game play better.

War Priest
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
You know you can add a poll to a thread at anytime right, so you didn't have to create another one. :p