PDA

View Full Version : Cheats win prizes

QPR
06-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks very much funzio for your latest event rigged in the cheats favour

Lola Gets
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I thought this at first, but then I thought maybe cheaters would want to stay off the radar. If I was Funzio (and I wasn't busy trying to correct the widow problem), I'd take a close look at those top 500 fighters to make sure they're all legit.

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Lola, I was thinking the same thing, but *if* they do that, then no one will get the prizes until Christmakuh of 2016. Cheaters who already have very high IpH may be caught *if* they don't let it all go.

DEMIGOD
06-01-2012, 07:56 PM
The highest cheater iph ive seen is 4.3mil/hr @@ and another's 1.1mil/hr no doubt both those 2 will win for the under lv100 category....

SevenO9
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Seriously guys. If Funzio wanted to have a closer look at the top 500 inc/h players they won't need an event. Its 1 line of SQL even I could write ...

i need muney
06-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Seriously guys. If Funzio wanted to have a closer look at the top 500 inc/h players they won't need an event. Its 1 line of SQL even I could write ...
They just don't get it, do they? ;)

G Wiz
06-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Guys,

If funzio wanted to check the IPH of the top earners, they can with or without an event.

Pretty sure they aren't just seeing these figures for the first time.

AppleMacGuy
06-02-2012, 02:25 AM

Don't make assumptions that the data is in an SQL database...might be MongoDB or some other NoSQL option...just saying... :cool:

Bruiser
06-02-2012, 02:27 AM
It will be interesting Mac where we will sit on the leaderboard :)...I have already added the Golden Defense to my inventory data sheet too ;)

vitus79
06-02-2012, 03:11 AM
ok looks like its official, funzio doesnt care about cheaters as long they purchase a little gold. reported this player already coz his inventory doesnt match with the hourly income, 503 yachts, 500 lamborghini and so on.. but he got the black widow now and added few goldbuildings, income raised to 270k but still way to low to have about 500 yachts at his level/gaming duration

pics soon..

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/303433a5.jpg

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/2c1f5460.jpg

Aid
06-02-2012, 03:22 AM
noname needs to be taught a lesson. If gg got banned he needs to get banned as well. Everyone report.
I have reported Noname, let's start a chain...
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Haklim level 200

QPR
06-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200

Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200

vitus79
06-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Haklim level 200

we are not allowed to call players out but since funzio rather bans a forum member for doing that than obvious hacker/glitch abuser ingame, i dont care anymore so yeah bring the list

deuces
06-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Its seriously just so ****ing absurd they cant handle this.

They have to have some way to search peoples inventories. DO A SEARCH FOR ANYTHING THAT COSTS 1M+ IN GAME CASH, WHERE QUANTITY IS OVER 100. 90%+ of this search result will be cheaters. Look through these peoples inventories, compare them to gold spent, hourly income, etc....

Aid
06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
we are not allowed to call players out but since funzio rather bans a forum member for doing that than obvious hacker/glitch abuser ingame, i dont care anymore so yeah bring the list
I know Vitus, but honestly it does not appear anything being done. One of the players I added is the one I keep mentioning that is abusing multiple glitches (cash, energy, RP, multiple builds, multiple upgrades). I have gotten standard replies and the players are still playing

JennyJJ
06-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Haklim level 200

byniu
kel

QPR
06-02-2012, 03:30 AM
I know Vitus, but honestly it does not appear anything being done. One of the players I added is the one I keep mentioning that is abusing multiple glitches (cash, energy, RP, multiple builds, multiple upgrades). I have gotten standard replies and the players are still playing

And funzio give them more prizes with events like this.....

Aid
06-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200
kel
Byniu

Aid
06-02-2012, 03:50 AM
True, In the sense of fairness though, let's keep the cheat sheet honest

Toto.Approx level 167...he has a modest amount of cash equip and his high end explosives were wiped out
Thomas...not sure what level, so play fair and check first
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200
kel
Byniu

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200
kel
Byniu

Wud up!? Seriously everybody! People keep accusing me of cheating! Each time this happens; I first contact funzio support, state my case and investigate why I am being accused of this! Then I try my best to see if any other players can make sense of it to me after in each case funzio has confirmed that I am not a cheater! So please someone help my out! Why am I accused of being a cheat!?!? It's been one of the most bothersome things that has come up since I got this stupid phone because i am not a cheater! Not in any silly video game, not in real life! I don't have any appeal outside anything other than a fair game! Somebody help me! Thr only concousion i can seem to make sense is that people are jealous because I've made good choices with legitimate strategy. Let me know of any issues as I would like to help get to the bottom of this!

Miss Jasmine
06-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Seriously everybody! People keep accusing me of cheating! I try my best to see if any other players can make sense of it to me after in each case funzio has confirmed that I am not a cheater!

Well then, if you're actually legitimate, take it as a compliment. ;)

Shoes
06-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Righteous if you are not a cheater and are genuine then: post your inventory, your stats, and then explain how you got to your current position. Maybe even copy the email from funzio confirming you are not a cheater? Otherwise you will remain the accused, sorry its just how it is here on the forum.....

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Wud up!? Seriously everybody! People keep accusing me of cheating! Each time this happens; I first contact funzio support, state my case and investigate why I am being accused of this! Then I try my best to see if any other players can make sense of it to me after in each case funzio has confirmed that I am not a cheater! So please someone help my out! Why am I accused of being a cheat!?!? It's been one of the most bothersome things that has come up since I got this stupid phone because i am not a cheater! Not in any silly video game, not in real life! I don't have any appeal outside anything other than a fair game! Somebody help me! Thr only concousion i can seem to make sense is that people are jealous because I've made good choices with legitimate strategy. Let me know of any issues as I would like to help get to the bottom of this!

So which one on this list are you? 5 on the list that I have seen are complete cheats...if you are not a cheat do as one poster asks, post your name, level and screen shots of inventory. The cheats I have ran across are blatant ....they have hundreds of items that would mean saving for years or spending tons of RM...and if they are going to spend RM buy gold and not in game cash. 2 of the players I listed went from 170 to 200 in about a week...that is simply not possible unless they spent thousands on energy refills (again why not spend that gold on weapons)

Max Power
06-03-2012, 05:25 AM

Toto.Approx level 167...he has a modest amount of cash equip and his high end explosives were wiped out
Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Righthouseq level 120
Haklim level 200
kel
Byniu

So which one on this list are you?

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Thanks Max, he is to low for me to see.

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:37 AM
How do I take screen shots? I still don't know how to use this damn phone yet!

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:38 AM
Anybody a level 129-130 that can help me out with posting my stats?

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:40 AM
@right, I have never seen you in game. But if you have an iPhone press the home key on the front of the phone and the button on the top of the phone. You can use photobucket to copy and paste...

QPR
06-03-2012, 05:42 AM
Anybody a level 129-130 that can help me out with posting my stats?

Tick tock we are still waiting

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:43 AM
I still don't understand why I fit on the list anyway? There is nothing that doesn't add up properly allaround stat wise and with my inventory/buildings. That includes and extends past the mathematic "adding up" of course.
Thanks everybody, we'll get to the bottom of this! ~=D

QPR
06-03-2012, 05:44 AM
I still don't understand why I fit on the list anyway? There is nothing that doesn't add up properly allaround stat wise and with my inventory/buildings. That includes and extends past the mathematic "adding up" of course.
Thanks everybody, we'll get to the bottom of this! ~=D

Put up or shut up

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:49 AM
Or... What we could do instead is...

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:52 AM
.. How about I kick you in the nuts, you give me all of your money and we call it even! Lol ~>=D
Don't be a **** QPR I'm trying to figure this out with the rest of the gaming community!

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Put up or shut up
Hey QPR, it looks like of added him, what makes him stand out? If he has all high tier RP and cash equip I don't even want to waste my time with him

QPR
06-03-2012, 05:57 AM
.. How about I kick you in the nuts, you give me all of your money and we call it even! Lol ~>=D
Don't be a **** QPR I'm trying to figure this out with the rest of the gaming community!

I love it when you get all aggressive xxx

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 05:59 AM
@right, I have never seen you in game. But if you have an iPhone press the home key on the front of the phone and the button on the top of the phone. You can use photobucket to copy and paste...Thanks for the snapshot tip! That's awesome! What's photobucket? I snapped my stats, skill points, map progress and mastery level, my current bank, I don't have time right now to snap all of my hood and inventory at the moment. Anybody at my level able to help me out with this?

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey QPR, it looks like of added him, what makes him stand out? If he has all high tier RP and cash equip I don't even want to waste my time with him I'm not sure what you're asking?

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the snapshot tip! That's awesome! What's photobucket? I snapped my stats, skill points, map progress and mastery level, my current bank, I don't have time right now to snap all of my hood and inventory at the moment. Anybody at my level able to help me out with this?

Photobucket is an app.

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:05 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking?

Since you added him to the cheat list I was asking what prompted this. Have you seen him in game?

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:13 AM
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj565/rQuandary/ae6c2ad3.jpg

QPR
06-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Full inventory please don't be shy

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:22 AM
I just started snapping.m Y inventory this is taking forever so Itll take a while. I'm really supposed to just load the post up with all those pages? Or is there a better way to link to an album? It seems like if anyone can come in to the game to go through it it would be much easier

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Since you added him to the cheat list I was asking what prompted this. Have you seen him in game? okay; I've never seen QPR to my recollEction. I imagine that whoever put me on thus list has should provide some sort of an explanation as they should obviously be able to see my hood in game and show us why

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:26 AM
I just started snapping.m Y inventory this is taking forever so Itll take a while. I'm really supposed to just load the post up with all those pages? Or is there a better way to link to an album? It seems like if anyone can come in to the game to go through it it would be much easier

Hey take your skill points screen shot down.

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:29 AM
This is going way to far out of my way with my time. So I guess if no one here can take the time to actually show me what the problem is then theRe is no point in wasting our time. I'll just have to take it as a compliment!~=D

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:31 AM
This is going way to far out of my way with my time. So I guess if no one here can take the time to actually show me what the problem is then theRe is no point in wasting our time. I'll just have to take it as a compliment!~=D

There is an easy way...just sent you an in game mafia invite. Add me as requested...in the mean time take your skill point screen shot down

QPR
06-03-2012, 06:33 AM

Any old excuse eh

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:36 AM
@righteousQ please add me as requested, that will take 3 seconds

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Okay! Perfect Im so glad you could find me in game! Let me know of anything would like to see that only i can see I'll have to show you in snapshots. I think my skills are off the wall now, why is it you say that? I know the whole point is that things like skill points are kept secret but you guys can see it all if I'll stop getting listed as a cheater!

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Okay! Perfect Im so glad you could find me in game! Let me know of anything would like to see that only i can see I'll have to show you in snapshots. I think my skills are off the wall now, why is it you say that? I know the whole point is that things like skill points are kept secret but you guys can see it all if I'll stop getting listed as a cheater!

I cannot find you in game unless you accept into your mafia, as I am about 50 levels over you.

Aid
06-03-2012, 06:46 AM

Noname
Tumza007lmz level 200
Haklim level 200
kel
Byniu

Updated, sorry QPR, @righteousQ may have at one point been a cash glitch user, but if so only bought explosives, (only 33 landmines), has decent levels of RP items but nothing out of the norm.

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:56 AM
What makes you say that for explosives? All of them i bought with robbery income excePt 1 with gold and another from a prize

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Anyway I couldn't find you through all of my mob, for some reason it only ever shows 1000 of my mafia. Thank you for looking in to it and let me know of anything I can do to help. Notice the post someone put on my wall a little while ago?

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 07:00 AM
What makes you say that for explosives? All of them i bought with robbery income excePt 1 with gold and another from a prize

I think you're getting unnecessary stick by being called a cheat.
You don't need to explain yourself no more.

Gabbahh
06-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi righteous Q,

Greetings from your in game buddy.

Quite silly how someone with normal stats (when taking robberies and fights into account and respect gained from them), gets on a cheaters list so easily.

And the reactions of you guys when rQ showed up, is telling. Without providing ANY proof on why an individual could be a cheater, he was tried and had to defend him or herself.

And after providing a screenshot of his stats, and checking out his inventory, he might still be cash glitch cheater....

And those explosives are actually paid by me. So rob me once more Oh Righteous one, you fell of my newsfeed.

Aid
06-03-2012, 07:02 AM
If you want my opinion I do not think you have cheated (not that my opinion counts)...if you did use the cash glitch to buy a ton of landmines they have since been destroyed...but looking at your equipment I think you are legit...cause if the only thing you bought with cash glitch was explosives then that makes you well pretty low in the IQ department.
I only say 'may have at one point used the cash glitch' since if you had 500 landmines they are gone now...one player on my list had over 600 landmines purchased overnight...took me a week to waste most of them.

Sorry righteousQ..
I did not add you to the list. I am more concerned with players that have hundreds of drops from ma Sheng and over 500 RPGS and 600 landmines purchased in one day

righteousQ
06-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Thank you everyone. Landmines have not been unlocked very long for me and let me tell you! it takes me a lot of robbing and a few lucky finds just to get those 33 landmines! Lol! I appreciate the time taken to clear this up a bit. I'm sorry to hear that some of these insecure people have enough time to make hacks and glitches let alone just playing the game. I hope not to see a lot of cheaters as I haven't so far. Hope I can help fight the good fight in any case!

Rhino72
06-03-2012, 07:22 AM
I did not add you to the list. I am more concerned with players that have hundreds of drops from ma Sheng and over 500 RPGS and 600 landmines purchased in one day

Hmmmm, this is very interesting because I just got attacked last night by a pretty active forum member that has 315 cage fighter pads, 36 Chinese assault rifles, 24 contractors pickups, 73 experimental mech suits plus numerous other new map boss drops. I guess this could all be energy refills or all skill points getting put towards energy but I don't know...

Aid
06-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Hmmmm, this is very interesting because I just got attacked last night by a pretty active forum member that has 315 cage fighter pads, 36 Chinese assault rifles, 24 contractors pickups, 73 experimental mech suits plus numerous other new map boss drops. I guess this could all be energy refills or all skill points getting put towards energy but I don't know...

Ha..there are quite a few of those players around, and it makes it even worse when it is a forum member...harkens back to a certain Christmas time member. If people are going to spend that much on energy refills it seems cheaper to buy gold weapons

How many total of tonfas, mech suits and Chinese rifles...that gives a clearer picture..tonfas are more common than Chinese rifles, I have been hitting ma Sheng for a while and have 2 or 3 Chinese rifles only

Gabbahh
06-03-2012, 08:51 AM
righteous, could you please remove the link from your latest post?

No need to give people bad ideas.

Behzat
06-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Hmm i believe Funzio this time and i believe they wont give a price for a silly cheater.i believe they will check the earners before giving the prices.

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 11:18 AM
noname, level 147ish, is still sitting there with a Black Widow in his inventory next to the 500 yachts, 500 dual machine guns, 500 katanas, etc after he "won" the PVP event. That was after it took 4 days or so to distribute the prizes. They're not going to check anything.

Aid
06-03-2012, 11:20 AM
noname, level 147ish, is still sitting there with a Black Widow in his inventory next to the 500 yachts, 500 dual machine guns, 500 katanas, etc after he "won" the PVP event. That was after it took 4 days or so to distribute the prizes. They're not going to check anything.

Very true and he is easy to pick out. As long as the cash from gold keeps pouring in Funzio is happy

righteousQ
06-04-2012, 12:30 AM
righteous, could you please remove the link from your latest post?

No need to give people bad ideas.

Lol. I guess that was kind of dumb!