PDA

View Full Version : Robbed of gold

Gordestroyer
06-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Has anyone ever had your gold level go down? I dont buy much at all so when i say "f it im buying 40 bucks worth" i dont want my account losing 265 bars. Does funzio mess up sometimes?

joaquim
06-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Has anyone ever had your gold level go down? I dont buy much at all so when i say "f it im buying 40 bucks worth" i dont want my account losing 265 bars. Does funzio mess up sometimes?

Yes Funzio does mess up. They don't mess up on this certain topic though. They mess up on customer satisfaction. You should see the outrage with the Black Widow and all the cheaters in this game.

nopenopenope
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Keep the thread on-topic for once... Your gold will be safe except for the inherent miss-clicks from yourself.

fuzzy
06-01-2012, 04:03 PM
u didn't happen to finish an expansion or upgrade all of the sudden did u?

Gordestroyer
06-02-2012, 07:50 AM
If i did i really dont think so, nothing i can do im pissed

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Keep the thread on-topic for once... Your gold will be safe except for the inherent miss-clicks from yourself.

Submitted a support ticket over 10 days ago about a mis-click...still waiting for my 239 gold back. Serves me right for deciding to buy it for once...

*bangs head against wall* stupid... *bang* ...me...

Xav
06-02-2012, 09:31 AM
I lost the 10 free golds offered when creating account few weeks back,
I thought it was due to a sort of timeout...
So this would be a known bug?
Would mailing support help to get them back? (I want my cherry blossom \o/ :p)

Dwizzy
06-02-2012, 10:25 AM
I lost a loot item. It's not as bad as losing gold considering I only lost the time and effort into farming a high level boss. But still it's annoying.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:33 AM
I lost a limited edition vehicle in my inventory for some reason and asked for it to be returned or gold returned. I asked for and got 3oo + 15 free gold back as i guessed. Turns out it was 250g. 0_o

How long did it take for them to respond to your support ticket. Did you send them an email from contact support in game? That's what I did. Still waiting...the building would have been complete as well as an upgrade to level 2 by now.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Pawnxiix, They Replied in 24 hrs on Saturday

Ugh. So now what I am supposed to do? I mis clicked because it was lagging hard and now i'm out all that gold. I'm really not in the mood to go and spam the support because I know they just got done with people going "Can i have my shotgun please?"