PDA

View Full Version : Battle points got nerfed?

ShawnBB
06-01-2012, 02:32 PM
What is going on?

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/ecae8f76.jpg

KCh
06-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I just noticed the same thing. Hitting someone that usually gives around 100 battlepoints now only gives 30.

Dover
06-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Same here, was getting 80-120 with my usual suspects but now getting 30, 40 and so on, highest was 80 in 20 attacks.

stricker
06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
...SERIOUSLY!!! C'MON ccM!!! ...this is the second time now ...not cool at all!!!

...why??? ...help us understand why??? ...and why just out of the blue now???

Poopenshire
06-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Because people are playing more than expected and are going to max out the system in no time. One more time of poor planning and little future assessment of what players will actually do.

Aidan
06-01-2012, 02:48 PM
This constant rejigged and changes really starting to p1ssing me off!!
Not fair to those that started late. Even general election in zimbabwe is fairer than funzio. Grrrrr

-@'DK'@-
06-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Same here!!!
Im experiencing some weird stuff here, I usually get 110-130 battle points from attacking enemies which are a bit weaker than me, now I'm only getting 30-35..!?! What's going on?? Further more I'm still one BLACK DRAGON FIGHTER short?!? What's going on at 'Funzios' right now, they are messing around..

commandNconquer
06-01-2012, 02:54 PM
seriously i went from 18 to near 90 allies to get more battle points and now 2 days after they nerf it down ........................... there is really no point in attacking here is why : when there is a pvp even you don't get your unit in time if its for valor well you actually loose more then you gain, if it s for cash you loose more then you gain and for battle point rank well its now way too long

game was way better before gree reign or maybe its just a mix of bad luck but cmon wake up guys

GhostShot
06-01-2012, 03:00 PM
the five year road to Spec Ops just became a ten year road.

prediction: by the time a player reaches Spec Ops, the account will have been passed down 2 generations.

Poopenshire
06-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Things have been going downhill before gree

spectra
06-01-2012, 03:15 PM
the five year road to Spec Ops just became a ten year road.

prediction: by the time a player reaches Spec Ops, the account will have been passed down 2 generations.

lol, that if you are a very active player, hahahaha, otherwise will be longer

spectra
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to reach 1,390,ooo to become a major, currently have 658,308, thus I need 731,692 BPs
the NERFed change made by FUNZIO resulted in this for me
I now get about 32 BPs per attack
then 731,692 / 32 = 22,865 - I need this many attacks
each stamina takes 3 minutes, then 22,865 attacks x 3 minutes = 68,595 minutes to refill all stamina needed
68,595 minutes = 1,143.25 hours to complete
1,143.25 hours = 47.6 days and this is doing it 24/7
so 1,143.25 hours and you do attacks during 18 hours per day then it will take me 63.5 days

GREAT WORK FUNZIO, YOU HAVE NOW BECOME AN EXPERT IN NERFTING!!!!!!!!

lanemondo
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Wtf!!! This is crap!! 23, 30, 22, 27 off my last 4 battles.
May as well forget about hitting whilst this is the case.

stricker
06-01-2012, 03:25 PM
lol, that if you are a very active player, hahahaha, otherwise will be longer

...i'll have to put my MW id in my will to posterity!!!

-@'DK'@-
06-01-2012, 03:27 PM
This is just another issue out of ...a couple of hundreds! I'm beginning to think that Funzio is run by little boys and girls, they are not present and probably sitting and counting all their money they so far has made of this game!!
Right now i will rate this game 1/3 of a star - excactly the same as them battle points are worth..

Sia
06-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Hmm, I will never become general! I will die as a colonel!

spectra
06-01-2012, 03:30 PM
...i'll have to put my MW id in my will to posterity!!!

Yeah!!! AMEN to that

I just started a 25 year mortgage, and I think I will pay that off before I reach Special Ops, lol

Sia
06-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Well think about it in a year everyone would be special ops with this much battle points! So it is logical to reduce it. My problem is so many already passed my levelmwith high battle points and it is not fair!

Now one will say oh you are the BP rigging general your rank worth nothing! Think about it guys whoever becomes general from now has a more valuable rank. The others are Zimbabwe generals!

Sia
06-01-2012, 03:33 PM
We are the hard earned officers! We demand salary as an officer from Funzio. 10 gold per month for juniors up to 50 gold per month for colonels ...

Aidan
06-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Better tell my one and a half yr boy to start playing now. He might get to special ops when he graduate from college!

spectra
06-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Better tell my one and a half yr boy to start playing now. He might get to special ops when he graduate from college!

hahahahahaha, sad but true!!!!!!!!!!

Poopenshire
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM
This all goes back to poor planning. Casualty rates, valor rates, and create costs. Players of modern war are. Moving too fast in most areas. I doubt they expected to add levels so fast. I also doubt they expected to add more money buildings so fast. I am certain they never expected to see valor armies.

-@'DK'@-
06-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Like I said; it's run by ignorant and cheap employees, nearly graduated from juniorschool - give them a biscuit and a soda and they run around like little Duracell bunnies, like they probably do right now :)

Andrew578559816
06-01-2012, 04:00 PM
It would have been nice if they had informed us that they where going to reduce the battles points before they did it

EatSleepFly
06-01-2012, 04:02 PM
What unit is blocked in your photo? Just curious.

Copenhagen
06-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Just saw this and knew there would be a thread. What a bunch of crap!!!!!

Bronco928
06-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Hmm, I will never become general! I will die as a colonel!

Now, I think you feel my pain on that shim sham ranking scale, to make Colonel; whoops, you only need an extra 390,000 batte points, at 39 a battle. Hell, that's only another 10,000 battles!!!!!!WTF!!!

Seems like the casualties have spiked on valor units; not only did I get jipped on battle points, I lost freaking 3 SH, 3 SF and 4 SE in 12 battles against someone whose defense was only 45% of my attack and they had no gold units!! That's off the hook bad!!!WTF:mad::mad::mad:

Q Raider
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Now, I think you feel my pain on that shim sham ranking scale, to make Colonel; whoops, you only need an extra 390,000 batte points, at 39 a battle. Hell, that's only another 10,000 battles!!!!!!WTF!!!

Seems like the casualties have spiked on valor units; not only did I get jipped on battle points, I lost freaking 3 SH, 3 SF and 4 SE in 12 battles against someone whose defense was only 45% of my attack and they had no gold units!! That's off the hook bad!!!WTF:mad::mad::mad:

Had same experience, if lose a unit it is a Valor unit. Just did an excel spreadsheet ranking units by strength and the units I am now losing are all at the top of this list. For all the world it looks like the system is finding the first non indestructible item on the list and then starting the casualty run from there.

Wonder if it is mixed up with the problems re the new unit casualty rate reduction issue and someone has dropped a plus where a minus should be.....

-->FISH<--
06-01-2012, 04:18 PM
What your missing is they have moved on to building the next game or games. Gree doesn't care about the old games they want new ones they can profit from. Plus, I'm sure money has become an issue and they aren't able to spend it as readily as before, with it being in someone else's pockets.

I sent in a ticket a while back and haven't been told a thing. Thanks Veit....

This battle point debocal will continue to fluctuate and change because newer noobs are calling the shots. Break the insanity and throw us a bone. ..... CONSISTANCY PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Poopenshire
06-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I remember reading on an ally's wall that some people were calling for a one month gold boycott until things either stabilize or suggestions were taken seriously.

Agent Orange
06-01-2012, 04:29 PM
This is rediculous, the change gives us about 20-25% of what we were getting.

I'm pretty much done with these games, how the heck can you develop a strategy in a blinkin strategy game when the developers keep changing the program!

If this is for real someone can have my player on monday.

GhostShot
06-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Well think about it in a year everyone would be special ops with this much battle points! So it is logical to reduce it. My problem is so many already passed my levelmwith high battle points and it is not fair!

Now one will say oh you are the BP rigging general your rank worth nothing! Think about it guys whoever becomes general from now has a more valuable rank. The others are Zimbabwe generals!

first of all, without gold and pumping over 100 attacks a day, it was still a 5yr+ pipe dream, so to say it would've been over in a year is erroneous.

what the 60%~70% reduction in BP gained has done has 3 effects:
1) gold spenders who want that spec ops rank spends even more $$$
2) gives devs a breather while they figure out how to fix this mess they created.
3) players get screwed

your second paragraph doesn't make sense. code-deficient?

-----------------------------------------------------------

anyhoo, let's say you're a Major now with 1,000,000 BPs atm:

if you attack a respectable 150 attacks a day, with an avg of 50 BPs per attack, and you do this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

it will take you about 6 and a half years to make the 19 mil needed to reach spec ops.

Copenhagen
06-01-2012, 04:32 PM
I remember reading on an ally's wall that some people were calling for a one month gold boycott until things either stabilize or suggestions were taken seriously.

Great idea and I will support that. It would need to be a grass roots through ingame wall postings to get the word out.

Copenhagen
06-01-2012, 04:33 PM

Great idea and I will support that. It would need to be a grass roots through ingame wall postings to get the word out.

-->FISH<--
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
This is rediculous, the change gives us about 20-25% of what we were getting.

I'm pretty much done with these games, how the heck can you develop a strategy in a blinkin strategy game when the developers keep changing the program!

If this is for real someone can have my player on monday.

What is the news from up there in the whale territory? Are they feeling the same as you?

spectra
06-01-2012, 04:44 PM

Hey cope, are you stuttering?? lol
your post came out twice, haha

JMC
06-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Ok so now it will take almost 5 years to get spec ops as a free player that performs PvP constantly. Instead of the 1 and a half it would of taken.

azy
06-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Yup, things are messed up. I used to score up to 200 BP per fight against opponents my strength, and generally in the 100-150 range. I'm down to 30-60.

For a moment, I had a theory that they had just affected attacks in order to favor raids, on account of the new tournament, but nope. Just a big, big discount.

In summary, we've now got:
1. 70% fewer battle points per attack/raid
2. Unpaid prize from last tournament
3. New tournament where no one understands the rules

Is there anybody at the wheel?

JohnnyR
06-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I wonder if there was more action than they anticipated and didn't like the fact that some weaker players were getting decimated by those trying to rank up. I hope this is temporary until they figure out what to do...

Captian Awesome
06-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Did anyone happen to notice the Battle Points have stayed the same for raiding?

Captian Awesome
06-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Did anyone happen to notice the Battle Points have stayed the same for raiding?

My bad ... they have been reduced to

Tate
06-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Hell, I go away for 4 hours and what the frik!!!!

I'm in too guys, maybe longer, this is absolute BS! And to think I just wasted another $100 3 days ago. And we hear absolutely NOTHING from these guys. What a load of ****. If I treated my customers/clients like this i'd be out of business! and likely laying in an alley somewhere.

im thinking it could be a long term strategy for future tourneys, missions, accomplishments or whatever. Possibly bigger payouts on later updates....?

okay but how about some explanation here? $500 out of pocket, I know it's not much but s***, it's real money for a game that keeps changing on us... This is just WRONG!

DvinMV
06-01-2012, 10:39 PM
I think the battle points you got depend on who you attacked. Attacking high rank can get high points.

:marine:
06-01-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm getting 40-50 battle points when I use to get 10-30

Betoygloria
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
it seems that the only time you get way too low BP is when you are fighting player with way too low stat compared to yours. I've been fighting player with about the same that I have and I get about 115-135 but I did one that was low and ended getting only about 55. So it seems that what they've done is try to level the field for those that are low in ATK/DEF

Copenhagen
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
I am receiving half the points for the same players that I attacked earlier in the day. Also the number of times you can attack has been reduced.

-@'DK'@-
06-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Copenhagen, you are absolutely right about both the battle points and the number of hits an enemy can take:
battle points Reduced by 1/3
Attacks reduced by 1/2 -1/3
Loads of bull.... from Funzio once again, and of course without letting us know or giving us any types of explanations!!
We just have to deal with it

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 12:01 AM
And now they've reduced the number of times until weakened back to ten again. The free players have spoken and now ot appears these changes and several more most are not aware of are designed to put everyone, even the whales on an even playing field. Hope You did not spend much, as free players can now compete with players at any level now. Though I'm sure many will like this, it will mean no spending on old which means no income for funzio, which means no game. They have alienated their best paying customers in lieu of the non paying ones. If you are a free player I hope you enjoy it for the short time left, since funzio has cut their own revenue stream. If you are a money player, I wish you luck in finding something that gives you the same enjoyment this game once provided.

Enclave
06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
I am receiving half the points for the same players that I attacked earlier in the day. Also the number of times you can attack has been reduced.

U R absolutely right. In addition, the interval time have became longer. It means that you can't raid the same rival as frequent as before.

Mcdoc
06-02-2012, 12:11 AM
My BP was nerfed earlier - but now it seems back to normal. Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

lanemondo
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
My BP was nerfed earlier - but now it seems back to normal. Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Still rubbish for me 40-50 less points I was getting previously

Q Raider
06-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Seems like it has been changed so that the vary much more significantly now.

Defence at roughly half my attack 45
Defence at roughly 75% my attack 55
Defence where I relied on my attack bonus points 135.

Seems like a case of

If you want to advance you gotta take a chance;)

Sia
06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Raid seems to give high BP still!

stricker
06-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Raid seems to give high BP still!

...consider yourself having a lucky glitch if they didn't!!!

attack & raids are same for me and inline w/what others are typically saying 45% nerfed!!!

...still no comment from ccMark... Fizz... CJ... on any of this!!! please show some respect to us loyalist!!! ;p

stricker
06-02-2012, 07:41 AM
...SERIOUSLY!!! C'MON ccM!!! ...this is the second time now ...not cool at all!!!

...why??? ...help us understand why??? ...and why just out of the blue now???
bump...:confused:

Tate
06-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Another bump.

Tai
06-02-2012, 09:57 AM
All I cant think of is that Funzio realized people maybe leveled up way to quick ?
Getting strong 'free' units quicker would possibly mean more reason not to buy gold units.
Just a thought.

For so far I've also noticed that when I raid rivals I get a lot more BP than when I attack rivals (which used to be the other way around).

Tate
06-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Tai, I think you're missing a zero or have 1 to many in your sig.

That looks right

JohnnyR
06-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Getting the same BPs raiding or attacking. BPs stil suck. Funny story though, raided a fellow and got 150 BPs, thought it was back to normal till I lost twice in a row. Checked out his stats and he's 25% stronger defense than my attack, it'll be a trip when he checks out my unboosted stats, lol.

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 10:31 AM
What is going on?

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/ecae8f76.jpg At least you got a mini sub.

azy
06-02-2012, 11:34 AM
I think I know what happened to BP: there's now more leverage.

Where you use to get pretty much 80 or 100 points no matter how weak the opponent, you now get 40 or 50. But the rate of increase as the opponent gets stronger has increased. So I can still find 150 or 200 pts opponents, but fewer of them. It's my latest theory anyway.

boardgames rule
06-02-2012, 11:35 AM
nice sub whish i could get one

Admiral Farragut
06-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Yea I've been attacking ppl same rank or one lower than me, and if our stats are similar...I'm netting 200-250 vp per attack or raid.....keeps people from beating up on lower ranks and easy opponents

wupuck
06-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Basically the Battle points are related to the ranking you attack. I've been getting the same # of BP is I attack someone at my rank or higher.

This seems right.

EatSleepFly
06-02-2012, 03:15 PM
The points are still lower. I attacked someone 5 levels higher than me to test some of the theories. Usually I would get around 115 battle points. I now get around 85. If I attacked someone 5 levels lower than me the reward was around 100 points. I now get around 65 points.

rareay84
06-02-2012, 05:35 PM
I've been making between 120-166 off the same guy since battle points started. I thought the fluctuations were due to he and I tinkering with allies and att/def and whatnot.

Agent Orange
06-03-2012, 06:20 AM
What is the news from up there in the whale territory? Are they feeling the same as you?

Yup, full on boycott. No gold purchases.

Agent Orange
06-03-2012, 06:24 AM

Still lower across my account, brothers and LLP. It's going to take new player forNEVER to go up through the ranks.