PDA

View Full Version : Help With Allies

ckos
06-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Hi guys, as you can see, this is my first post. Hats off to all you senior members for your commitment to this forum, and it's members. Your knowledge does not go unappreciated! Now, I really need advice regarding allies.

My basic stats are: England, Level 88 (I levelled up too fast), A/D 32k/40k, $/h 507k. I originally had over 2k allies, then decided to decrease d/t forum posting. I decreased to +/- 1400. Turned out, I got rid of all my human allies! I am now stuck with 500 non-real/player allies (Thanks Funzio for helping me here).

Turns out there's a bug that after you get 1k allies, this bug gave me 1k+ more non-real allies!

Long story short, I have the opportunity to purge my Allie list and start over. I may keep my grunts (38). I know it will affect my A/D. Will this make me a big target? What is a good. Number for me?

Thanks for listening to my rant. I know I can be OCD with detail sometimes(according to my wife).

By the way McDoc, did you know you are on the pirates "Platinum Elite" hit list?

Luke7676
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Your right around my lvl. I'd say whatever ally number that puts you ahead of most players on your rivals list. As far as A and D goes. You want to try to have higher stats then most on your list. I'm doing good at my ally range, but I'm slowly adding allies everyday as I buy more units. Best thing to do is add a few at a time and compare yourself to others.

And btw you have a pretty nice income and should be able to hold out at or close to max allies but your only lvl 88 remember that you can't use max allies untill lvl 100. Your allowed 5 allies per lvl.

cheiz
06-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey ckos, thanks for your post here. First thing that comes to mind, did you send a ticket to Funzio to get some help resolving your ally issue?

And yes, your stats will drop, but they're not bad at all, so compared to the rivals you'll find n your list when you drop down, you should be ok, provided you make sur to get some...

I'd suggest posting a new thread in the ally request area. You'll get a lot of requests soon. Besides that, you could ask active forum members to become your ally. always good to have some idea of who your allies are, I'll be happy to add you after your "dip". Send me a PM though!

Good luck to you man!

Bronson
06-01-2012, 02:35 PM
My basic stats are: England

Slow down there chief I think you will find that's UK not England!

Also do hat Cheiz said and post on the add me thread to build up some pending requests and as you add allies always check your rivals list and if you higher than most people then you have found a sweet spot.

Just be warned tho the lower ally you go the more top end units you will lose in battle due to the lack of meatshields.

Scabbyfeet
06-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Slow down there chief I think you will find that's UK not England!
Blah it's all the same . :)

cheiz
06-01-2012, 02:55 PM

haha, some beg to differ...
I'm curious, why is McDoc on the pirate hitlist?

Bronson
06-01-2012, 02:56 PM

Yes you Mexicans are always right ;)

Bronson
06-01-2012, 02:57 PM
@cheiz just looking at your sig and was that composites factory free as well lol

cheiz
06-01-2012, 03:01 PM
partially... one of those things I couldn't wait for. Hopeful I have the patience for the Biodome! TJ is not giving us as much here as in the US I noticed

Scabbyfeet
06-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes you Mexicans are always right ;)OUCH....that one hurt bad ! Real bad ! Lol

Mcdoc
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Wow - several people have brought this thread to my attention. Am I really a "platinum hit list member". Hmmmm - it almost sounds like I won some kind of award :).

How do you know this and I wonder why I am so special :)

Funny thing is I have had some very friendly dialog with several pirates over the past couple of days - or at least I thought it was friendly.

One even posted on my wall a request for me to drop below 500 and help the pirates hunt :?

Q Raider
06-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Maybe it is their "preferential recruitment" list then Mcdoc.

They are trying to turn you to the "Dark Side":eek:

Use the force Mcdoc....use the force....:p

ckos
06-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Just be warned tho the lower ally you go the more top end units you will lose in battle due to the lack of meatshields.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bronson, I didn't think about that one.

And Cheiz, I did send a ticket, and they deleted my 1400+ non-real allies down to 500. They did state they would delete more if I requested (hence this thread). I thought purging my list and starting over woud be a good thing, but as Bronson said, I don't want to lose many to my top end units. It sounds like 200? Is a good number to start with?

My only concern, is that if I do go with 200, I will never be able to drop any lower again (would I really need to?). I want to try to decide before this offer from Funzio is forgotten!

Thanks!

And Mcdoc, I posted what I know about the hit list on your latest thread.