PDA

View Full Version : help I have a connection issue

kartzo
06-01-2012, 12:13 PM
hey mafia partners i have a connection issue regarding crime city ever since i downloaded it. i can only play the game if i am on a wifi connection. i have an android samsung galaxy nexus with an internet data plan. My internet works when im not on my wifi so its shouldnt stop me from playing.... those anyone know how i can fix this ????

BOS
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Get an iPhone

kartzo
06-01-2012, 12:24 PM
lol thanks but switching phones is not an option

fuzzy
06-01-2012, 12:24 PM
My camper account is on Android I have no problem playing on WiFi or over my 4g connection. No really sure where to send you. Did you try looking in the Tech part of the forum and see if anyone else is having an issue

kartzo
06-01-2012, 12:28 PM
i searched connection issue in advanced search engine and it didnt give me anything solid i sent a message to funzio a little while ago and i got a response but it didnt fix my problem

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 12:33 PM
You could always try uninstalling the game, removing your phone's battery, rebooting your phone, and then reinstalling the app. Solved quite a few problems I've had with my Android. If that doesn't work, try contacting your phone's service provider and just tell them you're having network connection issues.

kartzo
06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
thanks ill give that a try..i had tried to delete and reinstall but the it didnt help and i just downloaded another game that rrequires online play i turned my wifi off and it still worked!!