PDA

View Full Version : When is the next event?

QPR
06-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Any ideas....?

joaquim
06-01-2012, 11:14 AM
My best guess would be either end of the day or tommorow.

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't give a flying F, but it better not be until Conzio pulls their act together. They still haven't delivered on their end of the deal with the last event (Underboss PvP Tournament), and now it's apparently because the prize doesn't work properly. Seeing as the Black Widow Shotgun is almost a clone of the Bank Buster, I take that reason given by CCM (and anything else he says from now on) with a huge grain of salt.

That being said, I won't be surprised if the next event starts if not tonight then Monday.

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM
There must be 2 dudeman's that post on this account.

Chill you won forget the prize for a minute &remember you have a bank buster & 2 hardened shotties.

Now I wish I had that and knowing I will also get a widow to add another 100 attack skill points.

How can you be upset that much.

I for one think you'll survive for now and understand most of the rivals stronger than you also got on the list so it will just cancel out.

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:51 AM
There must be 2 dudeman's that post on this account.

Chill you won forget the prize for a minute &remember you have a bank buster & 2 hardened shotties.

Now I wish I had that and knowing I will also get a widow to add another 100 attack skill points.

How can you be upset that much.

I for one think you'll survive for now and understand most of the rivals stronger than you also got on the list so it will just cancel out.

I'm chill dude, it's just annoying and disrespectful for Conzio to push new events when they obviously have their plate full. They also suck at providing explanations that make sense. I was just saying that I don't want to see them pushing new stuff when the old stuff isn't working properly, or when they still haven't figured out how to get it working properly.

You're right though, most of my rivals finished in the top 500, or it at least seems that way. Not having the gun isn't the issue, but it will be if they push all sorts of new stuff without fixing their apparent screw up.

Btw, I have 3 hardened shotties :D. With the black widow I will have 350+ attack skill. It's still not enough, I wish I didn't put 100 into defense. lol

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
With the black widow I will have 350+ attack skill. It's still not enough, I wish I didn't put 100 into defense. lol

How much Stamina do you have though? Looking to find a good number to stop investing points into it so I can focus more on Attack.

Rhino72
06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm chill dude, it's just annoying and disrespectful for Conzio to push new events when they obviously have their plate full. They also suck at providing explanations that make sense. I was just saying that I don't want to see them pushing new stuff when the old stuff isn't working properly, or when they still haven't figured out how to get it working properly.

You're right though, most of my rivals finished in the top 500, or it at least seems that way. Not having the gun isn't the issue, but it will be if they push all sorts of new stuff without fixing their apparent screw up.

Btw, I have 3 hardened shotties :D. With the black widow I will have 350+ attack skill. It's still not enough, I wish I didn't put 100 into defense. lol

Foreseeable future event prize + 500 Defense Skill...

dudeman
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
How much Stamina do you have though? Looking to find a good number to stop investing points into it so I can focus more on Attack.

One hundred stamina.

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
But with this issue I'm going to believe what mark said.

He just the bell boy passing the message from the big boys.

There may be an internal dispute with the new owners & the developers who have just gone on strike after in my opinion they have been over worked by adding new events crates limited edition.

Every man has a breaking point so just need to be a bit fair to people who has very little power.

Maybe PM Lauren if she can help you understand the situation.

Mr BigBenga
06-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Could be happening something with the black widow event that is is needing so much attention that they dont want to release a new event until that was solved.

Because is taking longer than I expected.

DenZ1
06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Mark,

Can you please comment if we'll have any type of event by the end of this week?
It's pretty tiresome to check at 3:00 am if anything is going on. Why not to announce like 6 hours or so before it starts? Why is it such a big of an issue? We don't need a week advance notification :)

cookie monster
06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Mark,

Can you please comment if we'll have any type of event by the end of this week?
It's pretty tiresome to check at 3:00 am if anything is going on. Why not to announce like 6 hours or so before it starts? Why is it such a big of an issue? We don't need a week advance notification :)

I agree. Also, (based on my own experience having never once gotten a notification that the PvP was on Android), could someone start testing these notifications out a bit more on the myriad devices they're going to have to download to? The last event ran much smoother on my LG than the Gold Forged Gun event, and maybe because I'm not a huge tech geek I don't understand, but it seems like some of this would be corrected if they slowed the release down a bit and didn't rely on customers to report the problems to know what to fix.

Just a couple of thoughts.