PDA

View Full Version : Cold Mafia vs Indians

Burn
06-01-2012, 05:53 AM
So.... Cold Mafia. It seems you have made your first move towards an attempted takeover of Crime City?

Talk is cheap boys and girls, the streets already have an owner, and if you want a piece of the action, well you're gonna have to take those streets by force.

Even more specifically, I strongly suggest that the Cold Mafia, if they want to be taken seriously, have to start a war with the Indians ASAP.

Talking the talk is easy, let's see you walking the walk.

Have Cold Mafia got what it takes? Have they got the balls to back up the big chat? Or is this recruitment drive just empty attention seeking waffle?

We'd also like daily progress reports here on the forums please :D

Burn
06-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Just to make it clear, I have no affiliation with either side. I'm just the Event Promoter. In a Don King stylee ;)

This mothafokkas gonna be on Pay per View! You can't afford to miss this sh!t. People gonna ask you where you were on the day the Cold Mafia took their shot at the title!

P.S. That's me on the left...

http://i2.listal.com/image/1855364/600full-don-king.jpg

Rhino72
06-01-2012, 06:11 AM
So.... Cold Mafia. It seems you have made your first move towards an attempted takeover of Crime City?

Talk is cheap boys and girls, the streets already have an owner, and if you want to a piece of the action, well you're gonna have to take those streets by force.

Even more specifically, I strongly suggest that the Cold Mafia, if they want to be taken seriously, have to start a war with the Indians ASAP.

Talking the talk is easy, let's see you walking the walk.

Have Cold Mafia got what it takes? Have they got the balls to back up the big chat? Or is this recruitment drive just empty attention seeking waffle?

We'd also like daily progress reports here on the forums please :D

An official response from RobberBarron would be greatly appreciated. Although I am wondering myself if the Cold Mafia has anybody above level 120? I can see it now: The Cold Mafia telling all the Indians "you wait until we get to level 142 then it is game on!" (The 2 Cold Mafia threads are really adding some kick to my morning, I have the popcorn and I am sitting up in my Craftmatic Adjustable bed!)

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 06:22 AM
I want cold to war with me.

Here my stat find me if you have 100's of members.

Also I have money on hand so it's a gain.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9494/img0869.png

Also the leader of the 'Polar Bears'

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1577/img0870y.png

Love the thread Burn.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-01-2012, 06:25 AM

Love the thread Burn.

Just wondering why such a low mafia count?

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Just wondering why such a low mafia count?

I am a disgraced Spartan, so I don't have 500 or 300 anymore plus no one loves me to add me to their mafia.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Send me a request I would love to add you. With those stats there is no reason to hang out with campers and players tring to hide

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Ha ha! Nice burn :cool:

I think we will be waiting quite some time for them to catch up with us though.

Also I dont know if they are anywhere near as well organised as us. Or if their stats could live with our top boys.

In addition we have had a couple of new recruits recently. Both big hitters. One has 191000K attack, 187000 defence.

:p

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 06:56 AM

Also I dont know if they are anywhere near as well organised as us. Or if their stats could live with our top boys.

In addition we have had a couple of new recruits recently. Both big hitters. One has 191000K attack, 187000 defence.

Yes agree all talk.

We all spend thousands of dollars to enjoy this game as a break from daily life.

Like hell $1000's.

Jill
06-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Just to make it clear, I have no affiliation with either side. I'm just the Event Promoter. In a Don King stylee ;)

This mothafokkas gonna be on Pay per View! You can't afford to miss this sh!t. People gonna ask you where you were on the day the Cold Mafia took their shot at the title!

P.S. That's me on the left...

http://i2.listal.com/image/1855364/600full-don-king.jpg

Is it a pay per view event???

Burn
06-01-2012, 07:01 AM
You show me yours, I'll show you mine ;)

Dillinja
06-01-2012, 07:05 AM

You can only watch with funzio gold, also it'll start 5days after schedule

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 07:06 AM

go to figonippvisfree@conzio.com

We have exclusive interviews & post match grudges.

Burn
06-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Still no official response from the pretenders to the throne?

Name change?

Cold Feet Mafia?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tbrz0Q9MfoQ/TXgdbHmu9aI/AAAAAAAACCg/GaywzSrHV_k/s1600/cold%2Bfeet%2Bbidaily.jpg

Swifty
06-01-2012, 07:20 AM
How do I join this Cold Feet Mafia?

Max Power
06-01-2012, 07:24 AM
LOL.....looks like Burn has his feces stir stick working this am.

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 07:26 AM

Max have tonnes of respect for you but I'm 100% with burns s hit stir stick.

Burn
06-01-2012, 07:32 AM

As sure as eggs are eggs :D

Mate if they are gonna bring it, they have to back it. Or else it's just cold breeze blowing out of their frosty asses. Am I right?

There is also a serious point though... I like to think I know a little about human nature, and anyone that publicly initiates a recruitment drive for a Gang, has ambition. And in probability that ambition will be limitless. They may be starting small, but someone somewhere is looking to make a name for themselves.

Walk the walk Cold Mafia, walk the f***ing walk... because talk is cheap :D

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 07:37 AM
They just aint gettin' no respect round here, huh? As I said in the other cold feet mafia thread...I wouldn't mind joining an in game gang to liven things up, but if it means having to drink the koolaid and act all self important like by "converting people at the edge of a sword" then no thanks. The Baroness said that they look for "professionals". Obviously those professionals do not include teachers as they spell 'mafia' like 'maffia'. Or maybe that is by design bc that's what the kool kids do.

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
As sure as eggs are eggs :D

Mate if they are gonna bring it, they have to back it. Or else it's just cold breeze blowing out of their frosty asses. Am I right?

There is also a serious point though... I like to think I know a little about human nature, and anyone that publicly initiates a recruitment drive for a Gang, has ambition. And in probability that ambition will be limitless. They may be starting small, but someone somewhere is looking to make a name for themselves.

Walk the walk Cold Mafia, walk the f***ing walk... because talk is cheap :D

If this was a real 'MAFFIA' trying to make a name for themselves they would initiate contact with their rivals and try and take out the top brass. Until then, its just a street gang trying to intimidate the Corleones.

Burn
06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
...furthermore, these Gang Noobs should be grateful to me, I'm putting them on the map... by the end of today, they might even have Payam the Butt Bandit signed up as a fully-fledged throbbing member ;)

I'm a bit concerned that Wiz is signed up though, wtf G, you struck me as a man that marched to his own drum? Wha'gwan weh dis maama man simting ya'a dealin wid? ;)

Max Power
06-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Max have tonnes of respect for you but I'm 100% with burns s hit stir stick.

LOL...make no mistake, I love it too.

Hank
06-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Still no official response from the pretenders to the throne?

Name change?

Cold Feet Mafia?

They haven't responded because they are too busy trying to come up with new cheats

Dillinja
06-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Did these people think they could come to the forum post what they did and be taken seriously????

I mean who the fcuk writes cr@p like this...
convert many new members at the edge of the sword.

Someone needs to tell them the crusades ended in the 13th century. :D

Burn
06-01-2012, 08:44 AM
The bird with the AK, his name is Jeremy.

Dillinja
06-01-2012, 08:50 AM
The bird with the AK, his name is Jeremy.
she's called jeremy or the plastic AK is called jeremy? just clarifying...

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Did these people think they could come to the forum post what they did and be taken seriously????

I mean who the fcuk writes cr@p like this...
convert many new members at the edge of the sword.

Someone needs to tell them the crusades ended in the 13th century. :D

LOL! And the gang rank is funny too - 'The Barroness'. I'm going to start a forum gang and will give myself the rank of 'The Duke of Awesome'
All will fear my testicular fortitude.

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 08:55 AM
I LOL'd at the last 3 posts!

Superb! All 3 of you.

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Drama is what makes the forum entertaining being that there is not much else to discover in the game. Would the Cold Mafia care to add more to the growing theatre here or is mum the word? Do you have a mission statement yet?

Burn
06-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Everyone start a gang, best one wins a digestive.

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Sorry to be daft here, but is a "digestive" a British thing or something? Never heard of it.

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Sorry to be daft here, but is a "digestive" a British thing or something? Never heard of it.

google "biscuit game"

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
and yes... a digestive is a type of biscuit. Surprised you dont have them in the US. You dont know what you are missing!!

upsman_17
06-01-2012, 09:15 AM
is it like an ookie cookie or something?

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 09:15 AM
google "biscuit game"

I think I just lost my appetite :eek:

Burn
06-01-2012, 09:17 AM
We need to borrow your Avatar to 'help' with our game.

fuzzy
06-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello RobberBarron here

1. We're called cold out of respect for our General OutColdKing
2. Day to day operations are managed by sean our Commander and myself the Baroness
3. As the OG Baroness I work to recruit strong,active,daily players, typically with larger disposable incomes i.e. professionals.

Good luck out there in this Cold Crime City!!

Sean is level 102 if guys care to know.

SevenO9
06-01-2012, 09:19 AM
The COLD BEER mafia is still recruiting. Submit your application while the keg is full ...

Fig Oni
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM

Don't worry it a northern thing, won't hear that in the south unless it is bourbon (once you go black no turning back)

Luciferianism
06-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Can't believe you don't know what a digestive is ... Damn Americans, no its not a burger.

Dillinja
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM

Sorry, did you choose that avatar to get my attention??? well it worked...

Dipstik
06-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Out of curiosity, what do you people DO with the little cliques you form? Just agree not to attack each other? This game doesn't exactly lend itself to rivalries...

For example: I have this guy 16 levels higher than me who filled up my news one day with about 50% failed attacks for no money. I commented on his wall that instead of wasting stamina to fill up my news, he should find someone he can beat consistently. He responded by swearing at me and filling up my news again with alternating wins and losses. So I did what any reasonable person would do... I started pounding him 10 times every time the game allowed me to. This just caused the cycle of swearing and failed attacks to loop.

(Side note: Is there anything more childish-sounding than people who attempt to evade word filters? It reminds me of a gradeschooler using "legal" swear words in order to sound tough.)

Now I could probably keep this going for a month if it continues to amuse me, but what's the point? I don't actually gain anything by beating on him... he has nothing to rob except one upscale club. Not even a loft. I suppose eventually he's going to follow me back for his usual tirades and find my nightclub uncollected, which will make him think I'm utterly defeated! (Honestly, one rob on my nightclub would be more than I could make up on him in a month) Why should I consider this rivalry? What's the point? It seems even more useless to have some sort of "posse."

Miss Jasmine
06-01-2012, 09:33 AM
We need to borrow your Avatar to 'help' with our game.

Just so long as you don't make me watch the poor kid who loses your game.

fuzzy
06-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I had a "Cold Mafia" member DiOgee post on the my wall that he sees that the Indians want to battle with them. So they are reading the forum just not responding.

sexkitteh
06-01-2012, 09:43 AM

Holy Jesus Christ all mighty!

And here I thought getting 50/60k was going to be difficult :/

sexkitteh
06-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Out of curiosity, what do you people DO with the little cliques you form? Just agree not to attack each other? This game doesn't exactly lend itself to rivalries...

For example: I have this guy 16 levels higher than me who filled up my news one day with about 50% failed attacks for no money. I commented on his wall that instead of wasting stamina to fill up my news, he should find someone he can beat consistently. He responded by swearing at me and filling up my news again with alternating wins and losses. So I did what any reasonable person would do... I started pounding him 10 times every time the game allowed me to. This just caused the cycle of swearing and failed attacks to loop.

(Side note: Is there anything more childish-sounding than people who attempt to evade word filters? It reminds me of a gradeschooler using "legal" swear words in order to sound tough.)

Now I could probably keep this going for a month if it continues to amuse me, but what's the point? I don't actually gain anything by beating on him... he has nothing to rob except one upscale club. Not even a loft. I suppose eventually he's going to follow me back for his usual tirades and find my nightclub uncollected, which will make him think I'm utterly defeated! (Honestly, one rob on my nightclub would be more than I could make up on him in a month) Why should I consider this rivalry? What's the point? It seems even more useless to have some sort of "posse."

They become your worst nightmare lol - they will relentlessly attack you for life and you will get so fed up with it you will sell everything, yell at your device a little bit, and then chuck it against a wall....

Burn
06-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I had a "Cold Mafia" member DiOgee post on the my wall that he sees that the Indians want to battle with them. So they are reading the forum just not responding.

No Indians have said anything of the sort.

Those pesky Cold Sores need to work more on their reading comprehension, and less on their glitching.

Dipstik
06-01-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm level 157 with moderate stats for someone who hasn't spent any gold. I absolutely can't compete with gold spenders at the top levels, and I spend a lot of the time too beat up to be attacked. If I leave my good buildings uncollected, they get robbed. That's nothing unusual. What exactly do I care if it's a concentrated effort to "become my worst nightmare" or if it's just another day in the life of a high level non-gold spender?

sexkitteh
06-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm level 157 with moderate stats for someone who hasn't spent any gold. I absolutely can't compete with gold spenders at the top levels, and I spend a lot of the time too beat up to be attacked. If I leave my good buildings uncollected, they get robbed. That's nothing unusual. What exactly do I care if it's a concentrated effort to "become my worst nightmare" or if it's just another day in the life of a high level non-gold spender?

I'm not looking forward getting up there....

JuSt.SiCk
06-01-2012, 09:53 AM

Love the thread Burn.

His stats suck Imo.

Dipstik
06-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh it's great. I have no problems finding people to beat up on and rob (I'm still waiting for my gun), and the people I rob have MUCH better hoods up here. If it matters to you that there are people out there who can beat you, you should probably find a different game. I just ignore the goldbugs.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Not ignoring forum I'm just new to it see counts.
Again we're not trying to starts war w players 50 levels above us.
We range in the 70-120 so we don't have anyone up that high and haven't run into Indians.
I was simply trying to defend the whole cheating allegation as we are far from that. That's all.
As I stated in my other post many of you have been playing way longer, with much higher stats and levels then some of us. Except Fig who's stats blow. Oh and as a class III dealer my SAR-1 is anything but plastic ;)

fuzzy
06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Again we're not trying to starts war w players 50 levels above us.
We range in the 70-120 so we don't have anyone up that high and haven't run into Indians.
I was simply trying to defend the whole cheating allegation as we are far from that. That's all.
As I stated in my other post many of you have been playing way longer, with much higher stats and levels then some of us. Except Fig who's stats blow. Oh and as a class III dealer my SAR-1 is anything but plastic ;)

Did you read the other thread at all?

Trying to defend the whole cheating allegations ? You did not defend it at all.

How can one your mafia have so many respect items with so little fights? Defend Please......

How can one of mafia members have over 350 million of crappy in game weapons with income just above 100k an hour? Defend Please.....

Defend away class III dealer

Burn
06-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Again the comedy thread has got angriez. Boo again. Hiss again. And Boo once more.

Lighten up people. Have fun.

sexkitteh
06-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Again the comedy thread has got angriez. Boo again. Hiss again. And Boo once more.

Lighten up people. Have fun.

I am having fun - pissing people off muahahahahahaha!

ok... just pissing a few people off...

This whole mafia thing is retarded....

Fredo
06-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Wait - are you a "professional" and "plastic surgeon" like your profile indicates, or a firearms dealer? Oh, I know - you're both! You give away a free AK with a boob job! I still can't get over that picture. You have hands the size of Andre the Giant's and an adams apple as big as your balls. What's the deal?

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 11:05 AM
His stats suck Imo.

With that comment you show you have a lack of tactical knowledge of the game my friend! ;)

Fig is using a specific tactic. He is limiting the number of mafia in his mob so that he is matched with people who are lower level than him.

It is a very effective tactic.

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Except Fig who's stats blow. Oh and as a class III dealer my SAR-1 is anything but plastic ;)

Lack of tactical knowledge. See post above.

Joeycool
06-01-2012, 11:11 AM

Where are our manners! Welcome to the forums CMB! ;)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Maybe there exploiting a glitch?? Not sure pm me the players name ill find out
There certainly could be people who cheat in Cold mafia as in all games but we are not a gang of cheaters.

Did you read the other thread at all?

Trying to defend the whole cheating allegations ? You did not defend it at all.

How can one your mafia have so many respect items with so little fights? Defend Please......

How can one of mafia members have over 350 million of crappy in game weapons with income just above 100k an hour? Defend Please.....

Defend away class III dealer

G Wiz
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM
...furthermore, these Gang Noobs should be grateful to me, I'm putting them on the map... by the end of today, they might even have Payam the Butt Bandit signed up as a fully-fledged throbbing member ;)

I'm a bit concerned that Wiz is signed up though, wtf G, you struck me as a man that marched to his own drum? Wha'gwan weh dis maama man simting ya'a dealin wid? ;)
Burn! Me deh iyah. Trust me ah venture inna gang fe di thrill! lol

I love the hate on my wall and the attempts from people who try to rob my laundromats because they cant get at my nightclubs ;)

Like baroness said in the other post, I am one of the original members before it exploded into what it is now. I will also agree that some members need review, and I have passed those names along as well.

Truth be told, I really wanted to "go out with a bang" before I decide to win this never ending game called crime city!

...Wait, did I just foreshadow myself? Hmmm :)

Rhino72
06-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Maybe there exploiting a glitch?? Not sure pm me the players name ill find out
There certainly could be people who cheat in Cold mafia as in all games but we are not a gang of cheaters.

Gotcha, I forgot that "exploiting a glitch" doesn't fall under the cheating category here in CC. No need to defend.

QPR
06-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Some very strange behaviour on display in this thread !!