PDA

View Full Version : Monster Boss - Attack Time Limit & Classification

lucita
06-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Hi everyone, it'll be great to hear your thoughts about my questions on monster boss in the recent new update:

i) From my experience monster boss has to be destroyed pretty much in one go, or within an hour time frame.
The Kraken's Eye in the Shipwreck Cove is pretty much impossible to be destroyed in 1 go at c.lvl 75 plus most skillpoints in Hero Strength, and I end up making 2-3 additional attacks on top of my first series of attacks using my full energy bar.
This makes the duration of the attack on this boss lasts for 2-3 hours. Does Funzio lift the time limit of attacking monster boss or remove the constraint of killing them in one shot at all?

ii) An even more tricky question is if the Ocean Giant in the Shipwreck Cove get classified as a boss? Afterall, there's a quest for it but its cash reward/energy bar/exp req all seem rather low for a boss.

Thanks!

The_Red
06-01-2012, 06:18 AM
i) if you get the 15/30 weapon :"kraken's eye" that others have reported - its worth the 3-4 hour attack on the monster. I'm working on him right now. I don't have an issue at all with it if it dumps an item that will up my attack by 5.

ii) Its not that low compared to other bosses in the areas prior. The Kraken's eye was a significant step up from the prior two maps.

The_Red
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
FWIW - The Kraken's Eye weapon doesn't show up on the same map as the Kraken's Eye monster. Its a mage weapon too, so pretty worthless for me and PvE. :(

QuantumP 86
06-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I killed The Kraken Eye and got a 13/23 mage armor from it... What's up with that???

The_Red
06-05-2012, 03:38 PM
It shows up on the boss on the next level.

QuantumP 86
06-07-2012, 10:46 AM
It shows up on the boss on the next level.

The one I killed was in Shipwreck's cove, costing 108 energy per attack. And he dropped just a 13/23 mage armor. Are you referring to a separate one?

The_Red
06-07-2012, 12:54 PM
The one I killed was in Shipwreck's cove, costing 108 energy per attack. And he dropped just a 13/23 mage armor. Are you referring to a separate one?

Like I said, i got it on the NEXT map - Dreadful Thicket. Ancient Magician.

QuantumP 86
06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Like I said, i got it on the NEXT map - Dreadful Thicket. Ancient Magician.

When I took out the Ancient Magician, I got Protector's Courage, a 20/11 warrior weapon. That was pretty disappointing. I sent in a ticket about the terrible loot I've been getting from these minibosses, hopefully they will drop something better soon.

Njwmrb
06-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Well I already started attacking him..lets hope I have Reds luck and not yours