PDA

View Full Version : Hotel or Nightclub?

badvoc0
06-01-2012, 12:20 AM
opinions wanted

Got 23M in the bank and i'm currently building another missile turret.
Got 2 x Condo, 2 x UC plus the usual suspects, and am saving TJ gold for a GC

When this turret completes should i buy a hotel or should i build another turret and continue saving for a NC. I don't fancy the CA because of the collection schedule...

Dreno33
06-01-2012, 12:22 AM
NC's, when upgraded a few, definitely output more every 3 collections than a hotel does every 24 hours..

PawnXIIX
06-01-2012, 12:28 AM
I'd go with the nightclubs. In my opinion $96k an hour is not the type of economy that can be piggybacked on type B buildings. I say put up the nightclub(s) then a little later erect the hotels. It's, to me, a little early to ignore the last great type A building that is available in a game.

daz_75
06-01-2012, 01:46 AM
which is the nightclub as i'm guessing ive not unlocked it yet?

Dreno33
06-01-2012, 01:58 AM
need 300 mafia. Furthest to the right in the money buildings tab

daz_75
06-01-2012, 03:15 AM
need 300 mafia. Furthest to the right in the money buildings tab

thought it might be that one, thanks

Dr Girlfriend
06-01-2012, 03:44 AM
If you don't like 8 hour collections, you're gonna hate 6 hour collections.

That said, two collections from the NC pays more in a day than the Hotel. And the upgrades are significantly better values, too. You just have to be able to stomach being robbed every night. :(

murf
06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
opinions wanted

Got 23M in the bank and i'm currently building another missile turret.
Got 2 x Condo, 2 x UC plus the usual suspects, and am saving TJ gold for a GC

When this turret completes should i buy a hotel or should i build another turret and continue saving for a NC. I don't fancy the CA because of the collection schedule...

Basically, you should buy a NC when you are ready to immediate save to upgrade it to L2, that's where the NC is really far superior to any other building in the game...if not, then just keep building your economy until you are ready to do that.

badvoc0
06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Looks like i'm saving for a NC + upgrade and building loads more turrets while i wait,

Thanks for the input

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 07:55 AM
I'd go with the nightclubs. In my opinion $96k an hour is not the type of economy that can be piggybacked on type B buildings. I say put up the nightclub(s) then a little later erect the hotels. It's, to me, a little early to ignore the last great type A building that is available in a game.

lol, you said 'erect,' lol

/Beavis and Butthead laugh

ShawnBB
06-01-2012, 08:27 AM
96000 IpH is not ready to build a level 2 NC yet IMO.
Upgrade your upscale and loft a little bit further, put down GC and hotel.
Should be ready to save by then.

My understanding is that the harder you save for something, the bigger proportion it will contribute to your Income after finished.
Which means if you decided to save 40+ days for the lvl2 NC, you better prepare to treat it as a baby and collect it with a high efficiency to make sure you are not over inflating your IpH too much.

A lvl 2 NC gives you 96000 IpH jump, so if your collect efficiency is 50%.
You basically inflated (96000*50%)/(96000+your96000)= 25% of your total income.
The inflation percentage will go lower if your base IpH for saving NC is higher.