PDA

View Full Version : Quick tip when collecting loot

lanemondo
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Just Checking the CC forum and there was a tip on how to collect loot from raids and maps without clicking the items.
All you do is shake your iPad, think the same for iPhone. Sorry if this has been posted before but I never had a clue
( thanks gos to sex kitten for the original post in cc). You can also return to your base which will automatically collect.

chiu
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
Ya I love emptying my stamina on some guy and then tapping return to base. All the valor money and units gets collected like rapid fire lol

Ill have to try the shaking thing sometime though never knew you could do that!

chiu
05-31-2012, 11:39 PM
LOL just tried it! It's awesome I'm going to collect by shaking from now on even though I'm going to look like an r tard hahah

Copenhagen
05-31-2012, 11:43 PM
It would be nice if you could pick up the dough on your own base with a shake, instead of errantly trying to sell or move them.

lanemondo
05-31-2012, 11:56 PM
LOL just tried it! It's awesome I'm going to collect by shaking from now on even though I'm going to look like an r tard hahah

Haha, prob get funny looks, collecting like that on the base would be very good. Moved and accidentally sold quite a few times

Tctiger
06-01-2012, 04:14 AM
cool i didn't know that either , just had to go raid someone to try it , it also made me laugh that the guy i raided had built a path of land to a secret plot where his high payout builing were , i followed the yellow brick road to the pot of cash at the end :)

Ryan5100
06-01-2012, 05:55 AM
It would be nice if you could pick up the dough on your own base with a shake, instead of errantly trying to sell or move them.this would be even better

Aidan
06-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Lane. You got bloods on your hands man. I've just spent my stamina on an innoconent dude just so i can shake the phone. Poor dude

Khimsoo
06-01-2012, 06:24 AM
nice one. would be good if collecting base money is done the same way....

lanemondo
06-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Lane. You got bloods on your hands man. I've just spent my stamina on an innoconent dude just so i can shake the phone. Poor dude

haha, thats what I like to hear! I can just see people reading this sitting at work or at home with the mrs shaking their phone or ipad looking like a loon. Brilliant!

Jhoemel
06-01-2012, 07:02 AM
awesome, I didnt know you can do that, I look like an idiot though :)

Arizona
06-01-2012, 07:16 AM
like the 2nd poster said, after you raided all the buildings and all the loot is on the floor just click on "return to base" and everything gets collected automatically
Yes, I stopped tapping on individual items long ago. Once I've harvested from one victim, I just hit the rivals button and search for another farm.

spectra
06-01-2012, 04:19 PM

Not just blood, man, a whole massacre, lol we are all doing it just to check and have fun, lol