PDA

View Full Version : What is the rationale in doing this?

TonySpaghetti
05-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I've seen a bunch of hoods where the person only has defensive buildings and obviously $0 IPH. Can anyone explain the point of this? The craziest part of it is that these people usually have pretty crappy stats.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I've seen a bunch of hoods where the person only has defensive buildings and obviously $0 IPH. Can anyone explain the point of this? The craziest part of it is that these people usually have pretty crappy stats.

They suck!

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Probably because they won the game. After you win, your income is meaningless.

2Legit
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
They are pu$$ycats!! Ive seen many hoods that sold their money buildings bcoz ppl were robbing them.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM

Well...that too!

Miss Jasmine
05-31-2012, 09:55 PM
I see several hoods like that at my level. The best explanation I've found so far was left by one of them on their wall:

"Congratulations on wasting your time. You've officially been trolled."

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 10:47 PM
I see several hoods like that at my level. The best explanation I've found so far was left by one of them on their wall:

"Congratulations on wasting your time. You've officially been trolled."

That's funny and sad all in the same. Lol

outbackhat
06-01-2012, 02:29 AM
They make good respect point farms, I hit them whenever I find them, and boy do they get pissed.lol

PawnXIIX
06-01-2012, 02:33 AM

I thought it was because they won the game as well. Are these people actually employing a strategy of some sort? O.o

TonySpaghetti
06-01-2012, 06:12 AM
What do you mean by "They won the game?". I thought it was a never ending thing... How do you win it?

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Welcome back Tony187!

murf
06-01-2012, 06:27 AM
What do you mean by "They won the game?". I thought it was a never ending thing... How do you win it?

delete the app

joaquim
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Welcome back Tony187!

Exactly what I was thinking. Tony187, TonySpaghetti. It's obviously the same person.
ps. 500th post

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 10:22 AM
500th post

Post whore

joaquim
06-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Post whore

Hey man not nice. It's been raining all the damn time where I'm at which means I can't go outside. The satalite on the TV gets jammed which means I can't do anything on the TV and when I can, my brother's hogging the TV so I can't play any video games. I don't have my phone with me right now so really I have nothing to do.

mnju_03
06-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Seriously, stay on topic, make your posts count for something, this is a very special and important place. Just look at me... Wait..Wait.. Shiiiit I lost it.

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Hey man not nice. It's been raining all the damn time where I'm at which means I can't go outside. The satalite on the TV gets jammed which means I can't do anything on the TV and when I can, my brother's hogging the TV so I can't play any video games. I don't have my phone with me right now so really I have nothing to do.

Just playing J...I'm a kidder ;)...and don't even TALK to me about rain. I'm in Miami and it hasn't stopped since May 1st.

Yay June 1st, the start of hurricane season :D

joaquim
06-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Just playing J...I'm a kidder ;)...and don't even TALK to me about rain. I'm in Miami and it hasn't stopped since May 1st.

Yay June 1st, the start of hurricane season :D

I can tell when people are kidding. Sorry about the rain. It's been pouring up here in Jacksonville so I can tell you guys have it worse. Stay safe down there.
PS. Sending you a PM with my ingame name and mafia code to add you to my mafia.

procsyzarc
06-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Money is really worthless in cc, so unless you enjoy building your economy for the share achievement of it (most people do) there is no point in money buildings

Dreno33
06-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Money is really worthless in cc, so unless you enjoy building your economy for the share achievement of it (most people do) there is no point in money buildings

in the low levels, CC cash is very valuable, actually. low level, as in 75- levels. The mafia unlock weapons will make us somewhat superior if we can afford. Which i will(: But yeah, all about respect later on.

TonySpaghetti
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
First of all, I have no clue who Tony187 is, and secondly, the question was legit.

kykboxr
06-01-2012, 02:05 PM

They have crappy stats because they have to f'n clue the point of the game. Why would anyone create defensive buildings? For two reasons, to not lose and to protect. The theory behind CC is different than other IOS games (i.e. Storm 8). The protection for defensive buildings is not "real" compared to the number the represent. Until they understand the basics, which is to "build and economy," they will be unsuccessful.

kinghansen
06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
There is no good reason, its pointless. My guess is they were tired of getting pwned so they deleted all their building so they couldnt get robbed.