PDA

View Full Version : PVP loot idea...

manbeast
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm still getting the old pvp loot, which sucks. I sent a ticket, but havent gotten a response yet...

Anyways, I was thinking about PVP loot, and I was thinking it would be really cool if each country got different loot from PVP. obviously some units would overlap, but there would be some units that would only go to their specific country.

or

maybe if you attacked a rival from england you would get sea units...

could go either way.

Q Raider
05-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Like the idea,wondered if people would change their flags to gain the full collection of available units...

I had an idea of a loot item related to how close to the wind you are prepared to fly with respect to your attack...

IE Attacking a player at your strength gives you a better range of loot than attacking someone half your strength.

Having a crack at someone with indicated stats above yours (relying on skill points) gives a chance at a drop item with enhanced stats...

JohnnyR
05-31-2012, 06:52 PM
That'd be neat. Twas thinkin' bout a purchasable unit buiding that dispensed country specific loot today.

commandNconquer
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
brillant idea IMO i would love to see this implemented!

manbeast
05-31-2012, 07:57 PM
glad to see some support. and yea i think a lot of people would want to switch countries just to test the waters lol

just got another idea as i was typing that... how about a battle salvage team

could be a boost building that increases pvp loot drops

azy
05-31-2012, 08:52 PM
What if you got better loot by attacking stronger people? Then there'd be an incentive to lay off the weak ones and pick a fight with people your own size. A bit like Battle Points. At the higher levels, that loot would have to be pretty strong (A/D over 20 or 25) to impact anyone's army.

ucantwin1
06-01-2012, 03:47 PM
+1 on the ideas above
I haven't been able to get any new loot period. I do not own a single predator sub etc.....
So yeah -a lot of room for improvement here FUNZIO!