05-31-2012, 05:00 PM
they suck and it's really bad

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 05:02 PM

"Touch my food, and I'll kill ya"

Euchred
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm giving them 1 month and if they don't suck less I'm cutting my losses and moving on.

Babytway
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
what facts can you base this on?

jobadass
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm giving them 1 month and if they don't suck less I'm cutting my losses and moving on.
You're very patient. Much more than I

joaquim
05-31-2012, 05:07 PM

I was expecting more reasons but good enough.

jobadass
05-31-2012, 05:07 PM
what facts can you base this on?
The fact that my op would be hard to dispute

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
I would really love to see the justification for spending $200 million to buy funzio... They may not be all that bright.

Babytway
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
the company probably own lots of businesses and companies under its umbrella to say they suck because you are not satisfied with the performance of one game is ridiculous

nopenopenope
05-31-2012, 05:15 PM
@OP, Let your actions speak for you, uninstall all Funzio games immediately.

jobadass
05-31-2012, 05:16 PM
the company probably own lots of businesses and companies under its umbrella to say they suck because you are not satisfied with the performance of one game is ridiculous
No offense, but that is the dumbest thing I've heard in forever...

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 05:17 PM
No offense, but that is the dumbest thing I've heard in forever...

How did you hear it? Talk and type sort of thing but in reverse?

jmeijer
05-31-2012, 05:17 PM
No offense, but that is the dumbest thing I've heard in forever...She is right actually..

Gaming Will
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Come on Bro? Yes it's frustrating waiting on the gun. We have enough negativity around here already. If this frustrates you that much, uninstall and walk away.

jobadass
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
She is right actually..
ellaborate please. I would love to hear another genius explain how the great Funzio/Gree is doing such a great job

jobadass
05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Come on Bro? Yes it's frustrating waiting on the gun. We have enough negativity around here already. If this frustrates you that much, uninstall and walk away.prob right...not worth the fight. go to bed and accept mediocrity.

Babytway
05-31-2012, 05:31 PM
i cant say GREE is doing a good job because i dont have information on the company or its portfolio, i have no idea how they operate there company/companies. They may or may not have even incorporated there staff into funzio yet. so all this info that i dont have, so i can not say they suck or they are doing a great job. and if i was to solely base it off this one app i say they are a great company that made a great game, some things can be improved as with anything but this game definitely doesnt suck and the customer service doesnt suck either.

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Their corporate info, including 2011 year end report to stockholders, is available online. Possibly a poor translation, but my quick skim did not inspire confidence. Year end dividend was 9 yen.

Gaming Will
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
prob right...not worth the fight. go to bed and accept mediocrity.

Mediocrity? I give them more credit than that. I'm not saying that they are top of the line but they are up there. You have every right to your opinion. I challenge you in that when a company is bought out, decisions are made in such a way the people that have been in our sights suddenly have their hands tied behind their back. They have made themselves present briefly and that was refreshing. But then almost in the same breath of them being present they were attacked for ever pressing answers to the forums questions... Whats being done about the cheaters, why the price hike in crates, who won the tournament, when do we get the guns? Personally I would go back in my cubicle/office too.

Yes, CCMark said we would have them yesterday and here it is close of business a day later and still no gun. While it is frustrating for us to wait for a gun that we worked hard for, it's a crass statement to say that they are the worst company for the one issue you are complaining about.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Mediocrity? I give them more credit than that. I'm not saying that they are top of the line but they are up there. You have every right to your opinion. I challenge you in that when a company is bought out, decisions are made in such a way the people that have been in our sights suddenly have their hands tied behind their back. They have made themselves present briefly and that was refreshing. But then almost in the same breath of them being present they were attacked for ever pressing answers to the forums questions... Whats being done about the cheaters, why the price hike in crates, who won the tournament, when do we get the guns? Personally I would go back in my cubicle/office too.

Yes, CCMark said we would have them yesterday and here it is close of business a day later and still no gun. While it is frustrating for us to wait for a gun that we worked hard for, it's a crass statement to say that they are the worst company for the one issue you are complaining about.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.... Deep breath, It's...Just...A...Game... Real life still continues. lol

Spartacus
05-31-2012, 06:13 PM
I hate everything that GREE/Funzio try to do to get us to spend money but DAMN their games are addicting.

jobadass
05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.... Deep breath, It's...Just...A...Game... Real life still continues. lol
Yep. instead of posting a new thread, I should have thrown it in the marathon. Holy Gree-ass-kissin, Francis.
I

Jill
05-31-2012, 06:17 PM
I know a bit about company takeovers and this is how it would go.
When a company takes over another it doesn’t happen overnight, it could be anything up to a 6 to 9 months period. Now I’m basing this on Funzio going out to the marketplace looking to obtain a buyer.

During a process like this, business plans are formulated, marketing strategies are developed and the most important piece is a 3 to 5 year plan to grow the business. A potential buyer will go through months of due diligence to ensure they are happy where the company came from (are their accounts in order), how the company has grown to be valued at USD200m+ and going forward do they have the right business model and product to ensure good growth over the next 3 years.
Other things they would consider, how does Funzio fit into their existing company portfolio and is the existing management capable to take the company to the next level.

Now part of all the above is keeping existing customers and bring in new ones and this is where we are right now. Existing customers complaining they haven’t got their prize and to be honest they are right (customers are never wrong). If Funzio has time to launch a new event, they have to make the time to ensure prizes are given out on time ....... gotta keep the customer satisfied.

Other scenario, Gree (who are social networking and gaming sites in Japan) may have been tracking Funzio and considered it a good ‘add-on’ to their existing business and went directly to Funzio what an offer they couldnt refuse (to quote the godfather) I really don’t know.

However here is some really interesting news from 9th May and maybe the real reason things suck right now and I quote;

“Yoshikazu Tanaka, Japan’s youngest billionaire and founder of Gree Inc. (3632), lost $704 million in the past two days after his social-gaming company declined on concerns one of its sales methods may be declared illegal.
Japan’s second-biggest operator of social games fell 0.1 percent to 1,650 yen today, extending a record 23 percent plunge yesterday. The two days of declines wiped out 56.2 billion yen ($704 million) from the value of the 35-year-old Tanaka’s shareholding, based on calculations by Bloomberg News.'

This thread may be closed soon …. sorry

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Yep. instead of posting a new thread, I should have thrown it in the marathon. Holy Gree-ass-kissin, Francis.
I

Just don't touch my muthatruckin food!

jobadass
05-31-2012, 06:23 PM
I know a bit about company takeovers and this is how it would go.
When a company takes over another it doesn’t happen overnight, it could be anything up to a 6 to 9 months period. Now I’m basing this on Funzio going out to the marketplace looking to obtain a buyer.

During a process like this, business plans are formulated, marketing strategies are developed and the most important piece is a 3 to 5 year plan to grow the business. A potential buyer will go through months of due diligence to ensure they are happy where the company came from (are their accounts in order), how the company has grown to be valued at USD200m+ and going forward do they have the right business model and product to ensure good grow over the next 3 years.
Other things they would consider, how does Funzio fit into their existing company portfolio and is the existing management capable to take the company to the next level.

Now part of all the above is keeping existing customers and bring in new ones and this is where we are right now. Existing customers complaining they haven’t got their prize and to be honest they are right (customers are never wrong). If Funzio has time to launch a new game, they have to make the time to ensure prizes are given out on time ....... gotta keep the customer satisfied.

Other scenario, Gree (who are social networking and gaming sites in Japan) may have been tracking Funzio and considered it a good ‘add-on’ to their existing business and went directly with I really don’t know.
However he is some really interesting news from 9th May and maybe the real reason things suck right now and I quote;

“Yoshikazu Tanaka, Japan’s youngest billionaire and founder of Gree Inc. (3632), lost $704 million in the past two days after his social-gaming company declined on concerns one of its sales methods may be declared illegal.
Japan’s second-biggest operator of social games fell 0.1 percent to 1,650 yen today, extending a record 23 percent plunge yesterday. The two days of declines wiped out 56.2 billion yen ($704 million) from the value of the 35-year-old Tanaka’s shareholding, based on calculations by Bloomberg News.'

This thread may be closed soon …. sorry
WOW
All of a sudden that black widow just got insignifficant.
Good to see Funzio screwed someone way harder than they did us!

jobadass
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
btw, is Yoshikazu Tanaka, Payam?

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 06:27 PM

LOL!... Seriously... hahahahahahah

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 06:27 PM

A winner is you!

Jill
05-31-2012, 06:28 PM
LOL @ jabadass

richard118
05-31-2012, 06:38 PM
While it is frustrating for us to wait for a gun that we worked hard for....

Worked hard for??? I'm laughing hard right about....NOW.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 06:39 PM

Dude, my screen is fubar... It's not easy tapping my screen a bajillion times a day. lol

Gaming Will
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM

Well played. Ok, spent a lot of time hammering away at a stupid game. However we are all sooooo addicted to the game we can't walk away.

Sasha54
05-31-2012, 06:56 PM

Yes and what did you expect when a Japanese company takes over - just saying....

joaquim
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Yes and what did you expect when a Japanese company takes over - just saying....

Nintendo!!

jobadass
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Love you Sasha!
To answer your question: 200 horsepower out of 4 cylinders and 30 mpg