PDA

View Full Version : Free gold

Marine3313
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
some people are getting free gold through "tapjoy" i think that is only for the DROID phones but not sure i have the apple Iphone 4s and can not figure out how to get tapjoy any help would be loved!! thank you all 910 405 489 marine3313

SeqWins
05-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Dude why are you starting a new thread like every 5 minutes? There's a search button for a reason damn.

Luke7676
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Errmm.... This is your 3rd thread about this... Wtf man? 1 isn't enough? You know tapjoy is for ios devices too right? I've been using it on my iPhone for months.. Now please limit yourself to 1 thread. >.< and just google tapjoy if you don't know how to go to the website.

Fifth Reich
05-31-2012, 04:24 PM
some people are getting free gold through "tapjoy" i think that is only for the DROID phones but not sure i have the apple Iphone 4s and can not figure out how to get tapjoy any help would be loved!! thank you all 910 405 489 marine3313Modern War isn't even on Droid...:rolleyes:

:marine:
06-01-2012, 12:50 AM
But crime city is :D

GhostShot
06-01-2012, 07:55 AM
not this kid again... he was making a similar scene in the 'add me' forums, and now he's decided to do it in the general forums.

marine3313 goes around saying 'ohh, i'm a marine, add me! USA USA', 'oorah', 'you should add me because i'm a marine' every post. parading around your status as a member of armed forces (if that's what he is, and not some 'future marine' BS) to get internet... stuff. it's degrading to the uniform, and opposite of what we do. probably has an admin job or a cook. these new recruits with an entitlement mentality makes me want to vomit.

so obviously my next course of action was to tell him "hey, cut your crap; the uniform isn't some disability your parade around to get sympathy gifts with" and he PMs me this:

sorry maybe your dad or brother got killed from running away but i unlike them just want many allies so i can kill cowards like them!!

*sigh*

Warfiend
06-01-2012, 09:01 AM
@Ghostshot - He asked me for help in a PM and I was going to reply, but after reading that, forget it. Thanks for helping me avoid wasting my time on someone who isn't worth it.

Arj
06-01-2012, 09:06 AM
not this kid again... he was making a similar scene in the 'add me' forums, and now he's decided to do it in the general forums.

marine3313 goes around saying 'ohh, i'm a marine, add me! USA USA', 'oorah', 'you should add me because i'm a marine' every post. parading around your status as a member of armed forces (if that's what he is, and not some 'future marine' BS) to get internet... stuff. it's degrading to the uniform, and opposite of what we do. probably has an admin job or a cook. these new recruits with an entitlement mentality makes me want to vomit.

so obviously my next course of action was to tell him "hey, cut your crap; the uniform isn't some disability your parade around to get sympathy gifts with" and he PMs me this:

*sigh*

Wow.....the crap poeple say online is ridiculous.....i wonder if he d ever say that to someones face....im guessing not.....

Copenhagen
06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
*sigh*

double *sigh* what a douche. What level is he? I think I'll go pirate on him.

Arj
06-01-2012, 09:08 AM
double *sigh* what a douche. What level is he? I think I'll go pirate on him.

Hes below most of us im guessing, says 42 in his sig, but im sure we can find someone to handle that good deed:D

bigflan
06-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Hes below most of us im guessing, says 42 in his sig, but im sure we can find someone to handle that good deed:DHere Im level 43 I will deal with him and put him in his place

Arj
06-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Here Im level 43 I will deal with him and put him in his place

Nice Bigflan, i didnt know what to think when i first joined the forums but you ve definatly grown on me........scary i know:D

:marine:
06-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Hes below most of us im guessing, says 42 in his sig, but im sure we can find someone to handle that good deed:D well I'm level 43

Warfiend
06-01-2012, 09:45 PM
ey OP marine the only ones getting free gold are some of the employees who get little bonuses in the forms of gold to give away to friends and family members aight some also post on this board so beware you have been cautioned

Tapjoy is open to everyone and is a different company than funzio. Try it.

Mcdoc
06-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Talk about being "Called Out " - LoL - by Big Flan even!