PDA

View Full Version : Boost building STILL not working

erik41141
05-31-2012, 03:05 PM
I just wanted to clarify some things, since i have made about 10 tickets and 3 emails and still no changes. When you have your machine boost building at level 3, you should see atleast 1 point of change in atk/def of units correct? I havent seen anything at all and its getting really annoying since most of my units are machine.

Also i just wanted to double check, does lumber mill decrease the cost of units aswell as buildings? If so that isnt changing either...

I pretty much play every day at work so not having any benefits from boost buildings sucks, though i still have 6 cannons ^^

Freekizh
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah I think I have the same problem. It's very hard to work out what's going on. There are a few ways to tell if they are working and they are not easy. One is to see if you AT/def changes after you have finished the upgrade ( or is it when you start the upgrade?) Another is to sell the building and see if your stats drop. The unit stats in the store do not change the store stats like the lumber mill.

How can you tell your boost building is not working? It seems its only the engineering boost building that's the problem.

The lumber mill only affects construction and upgrades.

Sheree
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
I would have thought it was an ingame (unseen) advantage. Like when you upgrade your defense buildings. Not that I know this, had just assumed...:)

Freekizh
05-31-2012, 04:12 PM
I would have thought it was an ingame (unseen) advantage. Like when you upgrade your defense buildings. Not that I know this, had just assumed...:)

You're right the rival doesn't see it, but you do in My Profile stats.

Sheree
05-31-2012, 04:39 PM
hmm, when I look at my profile from a friends phone (that is an allie) my profile stats are the same to the public as they are to me. I have much upgraded defense and level one boost buildings.

Sheree
05-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Sorry, not entirely true. My best armor is lower on my public profile. Doesn't seem like that would be it though.

Freekizh
05-31-2012, 07:49 PM
hmm, when I look at my profile from a friends phone (that is an allie) my profile stats are the same to the public as they are to me. I have much upgraded defense and level one boost buildings.

This is a little different to my understanding compared to MW. If your profile does incorporate the boost correctly and it's the same as seen by a rival (is that the same as Allie?) than you may be right there. I don't assume much and try to validate everything as there are a lot of viewing bugs in the battle screen (eg, you see your rivals weapons as Mage weapons if you are a Mage).

It could also be that you see your rivals stats with your own boost Buildings (most people will have the same level 1 boost buildings). So the only way to confirm for sure is if they have a higher level boost or a boost building that the viewer doesn't have. I know this is pedantic but I like to eliminate all the variables :)