PDA

View Full Version : It really ticks me off....

Coco c
05-31-2012, 01:04 PM
It really annoys me when I find someone with 4 or 5 event prizes and their stats still suck. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they don't deserve the prizes because they haven't figured out how to play the game better.

Ps- I just became a senior member. Yay me.

joaquim
05-31-2012, 01:07 PM
That doesn't tick me off. What ticks me off is when I see a bunch of cheaters. That's something to get ticked off about. Your situation is good because you can attack them since their stats suck. Cheaters no so much.

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 01:13 PM
That doesn't tick me off. What ticks me off is when I see a bunch of cheaters. That's something to get ticked off about. Your situation is good because you can attack them since their stats suck. Cheaters no so much.

lol Good point, at least he can take his frustrations out on them.

G Wiz
05-31-2012, 01:26 PM
what ticks me off are people with sucky hoods and amazing stats...

joaquim
05-31-2012, 01:27 PM

That ticks me off too. I once saw this hood with no buildings but the guy had really good stats.

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 01:28 PM
This is like complaining about poor people winning the lottery

Vicious...
05-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Jealous much?

G Wiz
05-31-2012, 01:35 PM
That ticks me off too. I once saw this hood with no buildings but the guy had really good stats.Son of a biscuit eating bull-dog!

Coco c
05-31-2012, 01:37 PM
This is like complaining about poor people winning the lotterySo I guess I should be happy for them because otherwise they would SUPER suck! LOL

I like when poor people win the lottery. It gives me hope...

joaquim
05-31-2012, 01:39 PM
So I guess I should be happy for them because otherwise they would SUPER suck! LOL

I like when poor people win the lottery. It gives me hope...

When poor people win the lottery, it makes me wish I was poor. That way maybe I'd get good luck.

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 01:41 PM
This is like complaining about poor people winning the lottery

If they're poor because they're too lazy too get a job then yeah, they definitely don't deserve to win the lottery.

Swifty
05-31-2012, 01:58 PM
What grinds my valves is a guy with 500 Hellfire Missiles.

DenZ1
05-31-2012, 02:00 PM

But that is not their problem, right? :)

DenZ1
05-31-2012, 02:01 PM
What grinds my valves is a guy with 500 Hellfire Missiles.
There is a girl as well :) Level 198 or something.. 455 of them or so... still walking all beat up..

MaddSkillz
05-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Funny. I'm watching a show about people winning the lottery

G Wiz
05-31-2012, 02:13 PM
But that is not their problem, right? :)Noo, but I cant help but feel that they have played their joker card on me

http://s13.postimage.org/zdg9xu4lj/troll.jpg

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 02:33 PM
How do you post pictures here?

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 02:35 PM
How do you post pictures here?

While you figure that out, I will rob you more...

G Wiz
05-31-2012, 02:38 PM
post a pic to an image hosting site like postimage.org, copy the link after its generated, then in the message board here, click the "image" tab located in the menu of the reply box you type in. Go to the "from url" tab, and post the copied link of your picture.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 02:40 PM
You know what grinds my gears? You America...F%^& You!

PawnXIIX
05-31-2012, 02:44 PM
In regard to the OP, people with incredible stats but terrible hoods are scattered through the rival list. I hate seeing people with $10k IpH spamming gattling turrets, machine guns, sniper dens and whatnot. That's like putting your fake diamonds in a locked box at Fort Knox. Nothing warrants that kind of defense...and it gets worse because they don't even have any cash on hand or buildings to be robbed. Everything is just worthless :(

I also see something rather interesting and also confuses me. I see a surprising number of people with 50 - 100 RPG crates but only 1 or 2 rockets. And that leads me to believe that many of the people around my level seem to think that the free option is the best. Just something I thought was mildly amusing :P

TenderPlacebo
05-31-2012, 02:52 PM
I hate seeing someone with a crap hood yet thy have items like dice,striker, and even the burner. They do not utilize the bonus of item, they have no good buildings and most at t level one. I could really put anyone of those items to good use, while its just wasted in some inventories.
I've seen a ton of people with dice and almost all have low level buildings. Where's my dice!!! I always have something upgrading.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they have LUCK and got a final item without spending gold, but I would love to have the option to by the perks because I could really use them.

Coco c
05-31-2012, 02:59 PM
I hate seeing someone with a crap hood yet thy have items like dice,striker, and even the burner. They do not utilize the bonus of item, they have no good buildings and most at t level one. I could really put anyone of those items to good use, while its just wasted in some inventories. I've seen a ton of people with dice and almost all have low level buildings. Where's my dice!!! I always have something upgrading. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they have LUCK and got a final item without spending gold, but I would love to have the option to by the perks because I could really use them.Exactly my point. It does seem like a waste.

Coco c
05-31-2012, 03:02 PM
@ Pawn. The people with lots of crates and only a few rockets probably have a life outside this game, unlike us! LOL

G Wiz
05-31-2012, 03:20 PM
@ Pawn. The people with lots of crates and only a few rockets probably have a life outside this game, unlike us! LOLWhat do you mean by life? What are these terms here?

Coco c
05-31-2012, 04:22 PM
What do you mean by life? What are these terms here?Exactly my point again!

Grumps
05-31-2012, 04:40 PM
They lived their life poor up to point of winning so until that moment they were never lucky. Good chance theyll lose out somehow after winning if history repeats. Look at all those Powerball winners over the years that after winning ended up having all kinds of problems in their lives. I watched TV show on it once, pretty screwed up!

joaquim
05-31-2012, 04:41 PM
They lived their life poor up to point of winning so until that moment they were never lucky. Good chance theyll lose out somehow after winning if history repeats. Look at all those Powerball winners over the years that after winning ended up having all kinds of problems in their lives. I watched TV show on it once, pretty screwed up!

You have a good point there but I don't watch those shows.

PawnXIIX
05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
What do you mean by life? What are these terms here?

How much did you pay and where do they get it? Are some of the spammers who post the ads on the forums offering them? D:

murf
05-31-2012, 06:14 PM
It really annoys me when I find someone with 4 or 5 event prizes and their stats still suck. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they don't deserve the prizes because they haven't figured out how to play the game better.

Ps- I just became a senior member. Yay me.

I think these players, spend a medium amount on gold (200-1000) and have no idea how to maximize their non-gold stats...RP weapons / farming, etc...so they have event items and other gold items, but still have sucky stats

PawnXIIX
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I think these players, spend a medium amount on gold (200-1000) and have no idea how to maximize their non-gold stats...RP weapons / farming, etc...so they have event items and other gold items, but still have sucky stats

I back that up. In most of the hoods I visit people never have a RP mindset when it comes to robbing. I see people missing the 3rd hit on warehouses even though I average in the neighborhood of 13RP from it. People don't hit clothing stores even though they drop 10+ RP and sometimes even give a 3rd hit. They ignore Meat Factories which, despite a high XP gives a good 13RP on average for me. People just want money, but the points are so much more valuable on average than many of the highest paying buildings in that hood combined.

Some people picked up farming a bit, but they never realize just how to farm. They are on a good start, they have a few M4s or they have a few PVP loots, but they never have the same massive arsenals that forum members do.

Rodimus
06-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Well, I started out day 1 buying limited gold items and then I will focus on hood thugonomics later like I do in the trap.