PDA

View Full Version : My Secret Tactic

kinghansen
05-31-2012, 09:47 AM
Today, I was doing my regular rob routine of Laundromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies when I came across a player with 3 million in unbanked cash. He was clearly at the top of the bracket with 10k attack & 15k defense. Even my stats are extremely high for the bracket; I only lose to gold buyers who spend tons of money and cheaters. Obviously, there was no way for me to beat this guy. I took a quick look at his inventory and he easily had over 25,000 gold worth of gold items. Then, I remembered my 200 banked mafia invites that I have been saving to buy my Nightclub. I figured I would put them to good use. So right then and there, I accepted all the invites and robbed the guy blind. Obviously this is not a permanent tactic but I thought it was pretty funny. Screw the bracketing system! I make the rules!

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 09:48 AM
I got a giggle out of this story :)

Gaming Will
05-31-2012, 09:51 AM
I have done a similar maneuver before. And it was tedious to drop all that mafia again... But worth it I guess.

joaquim
05-31-2012, 09:51 AM
haha good one.

sexkitteh
05-31-2012, 09:52 AM
DAMN!!!!

That is an awesome AWESOME idea!

How much loot did you walk away with?

kinghansen
05-31-2012, 10:05 AM
DAMN!!!!

That is an awesome AWESOME idea!

How much loot did you walk away with?

Probably about 600K. It's too bad the max that you can win from attacking someone is 30K per attack. I would have robbed him aswell but his income per hour was like 10k or something super low so he had nothing good.

I have done a similar maneuver before. And it was tedious to drop all that mafia again... But worth it I guess.
Yeah I agree. It is tedious to drop all that mafia. I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.

kykboxr
05-31-2012, 10:10 AM
I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.

Congrats! To be rich...

cookie monster
05-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Why do you rob Laundromats and collection agencies?

Well, Laundromats, I kind of get... respect point to point point is good, but it's a ridiculously slow way to go about things.

TRAZ
05-31-2012, 10:20 AM
Hope he doesn't do the same to you...lol

kinghansen
05-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Why do you rob Laundromats and collection agencies?

Well, Laundromats, I kind of get... respect point to point point is good, but it's a ridiculously slow way to go about things.

Landromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies have the best respect to experience ratios in the game. Yes it's slow but it makes you extremely strong.

nycpizzalover
05-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Yeah I agree. It is tedious to drop all that mafia. I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.

I understand that if you email Funzio support, they will drop all mafia members for you except your henchman. No need to go thru the tedious process. :cool:

fuzzy
05-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Today, I was doing my regular rob routine of Laundromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies when I came across a player with 3 million in unbanked cash. He was clearly at the top of the bracket with 10k attack & 15k defense. Even my stats are extremely high for the bracket; I only lose to gold buyers who spend tons of money and cheaters. Obviously, there was no way for me to beat this guy. I took a quick look at his inventory and he easily had over 25,000 gold worth of gold items. Then, I remembered my 200 banked mafia invites that I have been saving to buy my Nightclub. I figured I would put them to good use. So right then and there, I accepted all the invites and robbed the guy blind. Obviously this is not a permanent tactic but I thought it was pretty funny. Screw the bracketing system! I make the rules!

Nice attack. Glad to see back on the forum. Haven't seen you around much.

sexkitteh
05-31-2012, 11:15 AM
I understand that if you email Funzio support, they will drop all mafia members for you except your henchman. No need to go thru the tedious process. :cool:

Suddenly everyone is doing this and funzio stops dropping your mafia ( ._.)

nycpizzalover
05-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Suddenly everyone is doing this and funzio stops dropping your mafia ( ._.)

Actually I gotta give Funzio Support some kudos. They must get a lot of people who claim that they used gold accidentally since it is the stupidest thing not to have "confirm" button for gold purchases.

I sent in an issue with them that I had inadvertently hit the "Add a henchman" button and used 17. I didn't have much hope that they would restore it. Well 7 days later, the 17 was added back to my account even though I was the idiot who hit the button too fast. So based on that kind of support, I think they wouldn't have a problem doing it if they were asked.

@sexkitteh....I did get your sarcasm and you may be right if they are flooded LMAO

Have fun!

MagicMoment
05-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Can someone explain this "dropping mafia" idea? I see people with like 4 mafia members and tons of mafia defense. How do I know which members to drop?

kinghansen
05-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Nice attack. Glad to see back on the forum. Haven't seen you around much.

Thanks! Nice to know I was missed. =P My interest in the game has been dwindling down a bit lately. The events are very time consuming and I feel like they are taking the game in a direction that I don't really like.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks! Nice to know I was missed. =P My interest in the game has been dwindling down a bit lately. The events are very time consuming and I feel like they are taking the game in a direction that I don't really like.

Ya bro, I missed you!

sexkitteh
05-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Can someone explain this "dropping mafia" idea? I see people with like 4 mafia members and tons of mafia defense. How do I know which members to drop?

It doesn't matter which players you drop - their stats do nothing for you.

Just look at their hood and their inventory and it will tell you how they are getting such high stats.

The reason that people drop mafia is to:

a) fly under the radar somewhat
b) because they can't afford to give 500 members the best weapons and they don't settle for anything other than the best
c) you can defend MUCH better expecially if you have bought a few gold items... plus the defense buildings.

So you see most people doing this have decided to camp for a while till they are ready to get moving again. Or if they are saving up a lot of money and want to "no bank" - this helps as well... lessens the odds of getting robbed.

Nudie
05-31-2012, 03:59 PM

Yes, I feel the same way. I kinda miss the old days of endlessly farming M4's.

Miss Jasmine
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Sadly I wasn't even around for the happy days of M4 farming, which I felt left me at quite a disadvantage. So I decided to just farm Respect for every level instead, and I'm loving it so far. :)

iteachem
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Sadly I wasn't even around for the happy days of M4 farming, which I felt left me at quite a disadvantage. So I decided to just farm Respect for every level instead, and I'm loving it so far. :)

That's my strategy. I got 7 M4s before shutdown. I rob Lofts, LM, and Collection agencies and was lucky enough to earn the event weapon that increases respect in attacks, so I get pretty good respect attacks. Have 50K saved and waiting to use it.