PDA

View Full Version : Lower level Cheating.

Brooklyn Boy
05-31-2012, 06:59 AM
I have been playing this game for 5 or 6 months now and At level 116 which is where I currently am, you find the occasional cheat. Just recently i started a new account on my razor to do an economic build. So I haven't been doing any attacking at level 23 where I'm at, but yesterday just to see what was out there I went through 2 rival lists and low and behold I found 5 blatant cheaters. From guys with unreal stats to ones with hoods with $250,000 IPH. Not one of these players had 1 ounce of gold. It seems to me the new wave of players coming into the game are more interested on seeing how they can manipulate the game through cheating then trying to challenge themselves playing the game as it was intended. I went through the motions with Funzio wether or not that helps is yet to be seen. I have spent a lot of time and money on this game and have enjoyed it immensely and in all fairness I do not personally know the ins and outs of the programing end of these games and what is entailed in correcting the problem but I fear that if Funzio does not do something very soon about this their won't be much of a game left to play.

Swingle007
05-31-2012, 07:24 AM
I hear ya B. still waiting to hear from Funzio regarding the cheat I reported the other day. He had just 4k defense and somehow withstood all my attacks of 5x that amount. He hacked the defense skill points obviously. It's been days and so far no response about it. :-(

Ace

dudeman
05-31-2012, 09:33 AM
I have been playing this game for 5 or 6 months now and At level 116 which is where I currently am, you find the occasional cheat. Just recently i started a new account on my razor to do an economic build. So I haven't been doing any attacking at level 23 where I'm at, but yesterday just to see what was out there I went through 2 rival lists and low and behold I found 5 blatant cheaters. From guys with unreal stats to ones with hoods with $250,000 IPH. Not one of these players had 1 ounce of gold. It seems to me the new wave of players coming into the game are more interested on seeing how they can manipulate the game through cheating then trying to challenge themselves playing the game as it was intended. I went through the motions with Funzio wether or not that helps is yet to be seen. I have spent a lot of time and money on this game and have enjoyed it immensely and in all fairness I do not personally know the ins and outs of the programing end of these games and what is entailed in correcting the problem but I fear that if Funzio does not do something very soon about this their won't be much of a game left to play.

It is my understanding that many people have "camper accounts". Some of these campers have been at it for months. Since you can build your economy without leveling or doing any PvP/PvE, it is not unreasonable to think that in several months time someone can build an economy up to several thousand dollars per hour, maybe even hundreds of thousands per hour.

After all, if you can build an economy like that in the same time frame while fighting and robbing, why can't you do it without collecting all that unwanted XP? I don't think level has any valid correlation to IPH considering the way this game can be played.

That doesn't mean the people you saw weren't cheating, but it really sounds to me like you are describing some serious campers. You haven't said anything that leads me to believe otherwise.

sexkitteh
05-31-2012, 09:36 AM
I noticed a lot of low level cheaters as well when I restarted and I inclined to believe that those accounts are frozen - like the ones with 600 of every rp weapon?

I haven't seen those guys ever again... so they are probably just sitting there at low level doing nothing...

and the 250k iph is not unreasonable as mentioned... that is doable if you have nothing better to do or it's a secondary account :D

kykboxr
05-31-2012, 09:47 AM
I hear ya B. still waiting to hear from Funzio regarding the cheat I reported the other day. He had just 4k defense and somehow withstood all my attacks of 5x that amount. He hacked the defense skill points obviously. It's been days and so far no response about it. :-(

Ace

Ace, can you shed some light on each one and what they entail? I arrived at the events late :(

Proud owner of the Path Maker, Emerald Burner, Bank Buster, Diamond Sig, Devil's Take Down, & Loaded Dice.

kykboxr
05-31-2012, 09:49 AM
It is my understanding that many people have "camper accounts". Some of these campers have been at it for months. Since you can build your economy without leveling or doing any PvP/PvE, it is not unreasonable to think that in several months time someone can build an economy up to several thousand dollars per hour, maybe even hundreds of thousands per hour.

After all, if you can build an economy like that in the same time frame while fighting and robbing, why can't you do it without collecting all that unwanted XP? I don't think level has any valid correlation to IPH considering the way this game can be played.

That doesn't mean the people you saw weren't cheating, but it really sounds to me like you are describing some serious campers. You haven't said anything that leads me to believe otherwise.

Along those lines, I'm also playing with the iPad and am a L6 and will be there for a LONG time. I only use the iPad when I wake up and go to sleep, so that account will include a bevy of upgrades. What's unreasonable is obviously the RP points, but 200K/hr is feasible, albeit, a long f'n time to complete

Paulio
05-31-2012, 10:24 AM
I have a camper account on android and my iph is pretty good - high enough to equip my mafia with all the best in-game cash weapons, which makes a difference at the low levels. I no-bank and haven't been successfully robbed yet.

But ... I introduced CC to a friend of mine who happens to be brilliant with technology. Just this week, he showed me how he presses a button and instantly refills his stamina for free. I was actually pretty upset since I spend so much time playing by the rules. Hopefully he doesn't cheat and doesn't show anyone else how to do it (no, he didn't show me and I didn't ask).

So, yes, there are many cheats out there and many ways to cheat.

Whyte Realdeal
05-31-2012, 04:55 PM
I also have a sleeper account that I started back in June 2011 and Im only at leve 26. My income per hour is 364 thousand and some change. I have one 40mil night club, 2 lofts, 2 Movie theatres and my atk/5k def/7k I have numerous of the event weapons but no number 10 weapons won. I do not play with gold on this account so cause I wanted to see how far I could go without using any and when will it just be imposibble to win. I get numerous people on this account claiming/sreaming I am a cheater and all sorts of stuff. But I pay it know mind, Actually they are the reason I level up cause I go rob and attack them for it. So be careful and slow down if your leveling to fast casuse the sharks are waiting.My other account is in the 160 lvl area and its crazy up there. you have a few select people that bully and prey on others. Then you have there pets that sniff behind them and do what they say. It's so funny. I have a decent atk/def and 1m+ economy and have spent a fair amount on gold.

joaquim
05-31-2012, 05:05 PM

They've probably been on YouTube looking for the tutorials on how to hack the game. I go on YouTube a lot and I've noticed that most of the videos on Crime City IOS is on how to hack the game. All the other videos is the person shows their mafia code and ends the video. I think that's how there's so many cheaters in the game because so many people go on YouTube these days. It would be inevitiable for them to find the hack videos. I came across a lot of them while looking for mafia code videos. It's a real damn shame that there's so many people that want to cheat at this game. Some of those hack videos had over a thousand views which means that there's thousands of cheaters out there. Too many for Funzio to handle.

emcee
05-31-2012, 05:42 PM
The best way to tell if low level players (under level 30) are cheaters is to look at all income buildings. If most are at level 1-2 and they have high income/hr (over 50k/hr) especially with a night club then its pretty much a sure thing.
Easy to gauge cheating if they have a night club as you can effectively subtract 30k/hr from their economy to arrive at a pre nc amount. Factor in the time it takes to save 40mil and the fact that they are low level all add to the overwhelming evidence. Next look at attacks and robberies. If numbers are way high then some income can be derived from pve and pvp. Chances are this will not be the case as they are low levels.
Next look at size of hood, residual decorations and amount of high dollar inventory items.
Last thing is to see if they are a gold spender. Look for high stat items. There would be a greater chance that a mid to high gold spender would be more likely to spend real dollars to boost economy. That said, I only know of one forum member who publicly stated using real money to finish construction early.
This analysis works for mid level players as well. It gets a little more difficult at higher levels as more substantial income can be derived from pvp and pve. I know of one senior member who has cheated and admitted it and have sold decorations to cover tracks and now looks like a legitimate player. There are probably hundreds and if not thousands more out there.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 05:44 PM
The best way to tell if low level players (under level 30) are cheaters is to look at all income buildings. If most are at level 1-2 and they have high income/hr (over 50k/hr) especially with a night club then its pretty much a sure thing.
Easy to gauge cheating if they have a night club as you can effectively subtract 30k/hr from their economy to arrive at a pre nc amount. Factor in the time it takes to save 40mil and the fact that they are low level all add to the overwhelming evidence. Next look at attacks and robberies. If numbers are way high then some income can be derived from pve and pvp. Chances are this will not be the case as they are low levels.
Next look at size of hood, residual decorations and amount of high dollar inventory items.
Last thing is to see if they are a gold spender. Look for high stat items. There would be a greater chance that a mid to high gold spender would be more likely to spend real dollars to boost economy. That said, I only know of one forum member who publicly stated using real money to finish construction early.
This analysis works for mid level players as well. It gets a little more difficult at higher levels as more substantial income can be derived from pvp and pve. I know of one senior member who has cheated and admitted it and have sold decorations to cover tracks and now looks like a legitimate player. There are probably hundreds and if not thousands more out there.

It's like a sure thing stock that none of us cashed in on. lol

Brooklyn Boy
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Guys some of you make some very good points, but IMHO most of these players that I have come across are cheating in some way,shape or form. I have spent a lot of money and time in this game over a 5-6 month period and I just recently got my IPH around the 250,000 range and my Atk and Def approaching 40,000. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that these guys are legit. When I think of the amount of time I put in it's just a fraction of what guys (and girls Lol) like Nicholost,MNJU,Fig and the rest have for the sake of the game. What these people have done without compensation and without Cheating is unbelievable to me. And I just fear that the fairness and competitiveness that originally was created by the Tramps and co. is going south fast. Sorry for rambling on about this issue.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Guys some of you make some very good points, but IMHO most of these players that I have come across are cheating in some way,shape or form. I have spent a lot of money and time in this game over a 5-6 month period and I just recently got my IPH around the 250,000 range and my Atk and Def approaching 40,000. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that these guys are legit. When I think of the amount of time I put in it's just a fraction of what guys (and girls Lol) like Nicholost,MNJU,Fig and the rest have for the sake of the game. What these people have done without compensation and without Cheating is unbelievable to me. And I just fear that the fairness and competitiveness that originally was created by the Tramps and co. is going south fast. Sorry for rambling on about this issue.

Nothing is ever fair, life isn't fair...Crime isn't fair. lol...Shiiiit happens then ya die. But I totally see your point.