PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub penalty

Silvio
05-31-2012, 06:12 AM
Bah! I found this guy with a level 2 nightclub, he collects really infrequently. Did the math, his D was about 31k, I am sitting right around 31k attack. His defense buildings are low, so rob defense likely lower. I helped myself, and again, and again, and again. :).

Problem is now he is angry (wonder why?). His atk/def jump by almost 1500 points in 3 days - seems legit - lots of gold buys. Now he hits me every time he logs in. Doesn't get much, but it's annoying to replace 200k of explosives every morning. I seem to have Funzio some money, spurring this guy to pay me back.

Anyhoo . . . I'm sentenced to the 200k daily penalty until he grows bored of me. With his stats I doubt I'll fall off his news feed anytime soon.

Joys of the game . . . :)

Swifty
05-31-2012, 06:17 AM
I hate it when people get revenge on me.

And it seems to happen all the time.

Silvio
05-31-2012, 06:20 AM
He also had a few upgraded churches, some pirate taverns, lots of levelled gold buildings. The original take was well over a million. Can't understand why he is pi$$ed.

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Could be worse... I have this guy who I probably just attacked for the PVP event because he has NOTHING worth robbing. He's been hitting me daily and LOSING over half of the robberies. He'll collect a bunch of $200 robberies and fill my news feed up with alternating green/red hits. I'd MUCH rather have some guy with good buildings putting himself on my news feed every day for "revenge" than this ankle-biting little pissant.