PDA

View Full Version : What to farm?

JuSt.SiCk
05-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Hey guys/Girls

I allready used the search function, but found nothing so far. Is there any spreedsheat about what to farm on which lvl? This would help many players i guess. If there is allready an thread about this, just gimme that link.

Sorry for my bad english :/

SiCk^

Jamievs
05-31-2012, 03:34 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29487-The-Updated-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

It's on the first page..........

JuSt.SiCk
05-31-2012, 03:59 AM
I was thinking about a spreedsheat which tells me what to farm on which lvl to get stronger. There are so many useless loots in CC.

Smth like that:

Lvl 70: Defense: Nato Gas-Mask (4-18) Attack: ?

Dr BoneCrusher
05-31-2012, 04:03 AM
The Updated "Best of the Best" Guides! by Spartacus‎
CC iOS Event Loot
No-Bank Analysis
Crime City Attack Analysis
Mafia Size and The Bracketing Hypothesis

SevenO9
05-31-2012, 05:08 AM
Those spreadsheets are really complicated. First you need to either filter or scroll down to your current level. Next you have to look at the available loot nd pick that one with high stats. Or you might sort by either attack or def, whatever you favor.

Next and most important you have to make an educated decission which item suites you well.

I agree, a spreadsheet listing THE best loot per level would be soooo much better.

/sarcasm off

Swifty
05-31-2012, 06:14 AM
@Seven09

We would appreciate it very much if you created the appropriate documents.

ShawnBB
05-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Those spreadsheets are really complicated. First you need to either filter or scroll down to your current level. Next you have to look at the available loot nd pick that one with high stats. Or you might sort by either attack or def, whatever you favor.

Next and most important you have to make an educated decission which item suites you well.

I agree, a spreadsheet listing THE best loot per level would be soooo much better.

/sarcasm off

The loot sheet created by kakarot is very handy. I really love it!

There is no "best loot" because every player's inventory is different,
someone needs armor while some needs car or melee, even some guns are worth looting since m4a1 is gone.

Basically, you go find the "drop per 1000 energy cost" column, sort them in descending order.
Since you can generate 180*24=4320 energy everyday.
You better loot the place that has drop rate larger than 1000/4320 = 0.23 to assure you gain at least one loot everyday.
Any rate lower than that is meaningless IMO.

Make sure to loot stuff has at least a two digit stats so it won't be replaced very soon.