PDA

View Full Version : send a ticket to support@funzio.com if you didnt get the blackwidow

xclusiv
05-31-2012, 01:50 AM
hey guys i just sent in a ticket as to not recieving the black widow shotgun

hopefully if some more people who made it in the top 500 send in a support ticket

we will recieve it faster.

please if you made it to the top 500 send an email to

support@funzio.com

and state that you made it in the top 500 of the pvp tournament and have not recieved your prize black widow shotgun also put your mafia code in the email

thanks guys i find it really strange why its taking so long and am feed up of waiting.

jaywalker
05-31-2012, 01:52 AM
I think all you will achieve is a longer queue and slower reply time for the support.

why dont u b patient for once in your life

ur such a spoilt little ****

That seems a bit uncalled for.

pizza318
05-31-2012, 01:55 AM
why dont u b patient for once in your life

ur such a spoilt little ****

xclusiv
05-31-2012, 02:02 AM
tony toni tone?

seriosly xclusiv u r the biggest cry baby ive eva seen, u whinge about geting a prize when others out there werent as lucky as u just be hapy u got it u sook!!!

Hank
05-31-2012, 02:02 AM
All this will do is clog up the support system and make them regret that they posted the leaderboard on here in the first place

Johnny70
05-31-2012, 02:05 AM
hey guys i just sent in a ticket as to not recieving the black widow shotgun

hopefully if some more people who made it in the top 500 send in a support ticket

we will recieve it faster.

please if you made it to the top 500 send an email to

support@funzio.com

and state that you made it in the top 500 of the pvp tournament and have not recieved your prize black widow shotgun also put your mafia code in the email

thanks guys i find it really strange why its taking so long and am feed up of waiting.

I truely do understand your frustration bro but they did say it would be at the end of the week at the latest, posting as many threads as you want wont slow the process down, on the other hand suggesting people send in a ticket is bad advice unlessyou think cloging the support system that was just getting caught up today is going to somehow speed up the process?

doinkent
05-31-2012, 03:40 AM
werent you the one telling me to be patient about crates nd LE items coming out? lol maybe listen to your own advice

Max Power
05-31-2012, 04:42 AM
What a colossally stupid idea.

Swifty
05-31-2012, 06:23 AM
I guess I am not the only one with whom you are angry.

Dillinja
05-31-2012, 06:30 AM
I guess I am not the only one with whom you are angry.
I'm not angry at all, with you or anyone else for that matter.
I just like to say it like it is....

Oh, just remembered you sent me a pm...I'll reply now. Apologies for the late reply.

koralene
05-31-2012, 06:33 AM
just be a little patient :) just saying :p

Gaming Will
05-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Come on, really? Support can't fix this and clogging them up certainly isn't going to help. If you did send a ticket and I were CCM, I'd make sure you were the last to get the gun.

Dr Girlfriend
05-31-2012, 06:50 AM
After careful consideration, I've decided to ignore this advice.

Aid
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Creating multiple threads and support tickets is by far the best way to go. So instead of support dealing with actual support issues they can deal with doling out prizes

Trendsetter811
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM
For real homeboy *****es about everything and he's a hypocrite to boot!! Chill out man