PDA

View Full Version : 230 tapjoy gold

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Should I save for the geothermal plant? That's what I've been planning on doing, but I've been checking out the upgrade cost and it's pretty expensive. I'm around 350k per hour, but idk.
Edit : What do you think the top 2 gold income buildings are?

Q Raider
05-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Composite is number one building to get.

As for the other a Gold defense structure would actually be my option as you can always build revenue raisers with cash but nothing comes close to the defense figures for the Gold structures.

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Oh I have already got the composite, I'm psyched to start upgrading it. Ive finally built up a substantial amount of gold again lol

JohnnyR
05-30-2012, 11:21 PM
This and the Diamond Mine. Those are the top 2 IPH gold buildings. If you can stomach the upgrade cost and have enough patience, the DM is better for the collection times (12 hrs).

The others have a cheap upgrade or faster time, which isn't a good enough tradeoff for me, thinking long term.

Q Raider
05-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Oh I have already got the composite, I'm psyched to start upgrading it. Ive finally built up a substantial amount of gold again lol

Upgrades are all cash mate, relatively cheap and pretty quick as well.

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Upgrades are all cash mate, relatively cheap and pretty quick as well.

Noo I know, I've saved up gold to buy a gold income building lol. Would suck if gold buildings could only be upgraded with gold

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:28 PM
I did word that strangely though

manbeast
05-31-2012, 12:02 AM
i'd buy the water treatment plant. upgrade costs are way better. lets be realistic. nobody can upgrade the geo thermal very far unless you're a golden whale. or maybe the solar array bc its only 60 gold. practically free.