PDA

View Full Version : Can we take a month break from events?

OG Kush
05-30-2012, 09:02 PM
I as many others got almost tired of all the events going on. I did like the pvp one though. I'm more concerned about leveling up and being against the some high level stats. I would like the event to be more enjoyable and fun then dealing with events all the time.

Also, the longer you wait for something the more you want it. So the longer time span from events would make me want an event more. It seemed as soon as an event ended 2 days later another one would start.

I'm also kinda mad I haven't gotten all ten of whatever.

Anybody else want a longer time span between events?

-OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 134

Bruce_law
05-30-2012, 09:07 PM
It would be nice a break, but someone asked to support if the events are really weekly and they said yes.

So i think that is not a reality for us.

OG Kush
05-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Dang. I better get atleast one special thing soon. Gets annoying when I get 9 things.

MaddSkillz
05-30-2012, 09:12 PM
I as many others got almost tired of all the events going on. I did like the pvp one though. I'm more concerned about leveling up and being against the some high level stats. I would like the event to be more enjoyable and fun then dealing with events all the time.

Also, the longer you wait for something the more you want it. So the longer time span from events would make me want an event more. It seemed as soon as an event ended 2 days later another one would start.

-OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 134

I agree with you 100% but you prayers are falling on deaf ears. Get ready because midnight tonight. It's the crackerjack event. Open 10 boxes successfully and you get some crackerjack prize.

Bruce_law
05-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah the next event should be soon.

richard118
05-30-2012, 09:50 PM
we are speaking collectively with our pocketbooks. As long as they see a cha- ching for every event, they will continue to
Push it. i suspect different sets of people are participating on each event...ie campers prefer economy building modifiers, pvp prefer respect bonuses, and farmers like higher payouts and increased energy. Sooooo there will always be people spending gold....and the events will go on. However you can choose which event to participate or not.

OG Kush
05-30-2012, 10:09 PM
That's true. But if I don't participate I'd be falling behind. And it takes massive ingame money to get decent stats from the store. Also my hardcore hitman and thug lifes are coming to an end so quick high level respect items are going to be slowed down.

Munch on it
05-31-2012, 12:28 AM
Who cares if they start another one if you don't want to do them then don't do them it's as simple as that have some self control. 😜

Dipstik
05-31-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm already "behind" by not spending gold. I like the events even though I've never won one. In fact, I think MORE events puts me on a more even playing field because only a few loonies can afford to spend gold on ALL of them.

Feng1234
05-31-2012, 05:47 AM
Well you'd have more of a chacnce of winning if you participate in more evens lol

Swearengen
05-31-2012, 05:48 AM
That's true. But if I don't participate I'd be falling behind. And it takes massive ingame money to get decent stats from the store. Also my hardcore hitman and thug lifes are coming to an end so quick high level respect items are going to be slowed down.

It's your choice, don't get involved at all or at least don't use gold. The idea your falling behind is IMO not true. So you don't get a single item with 200 or 300 pts, who cares? There will always be a next one in line. The game clock is all in your control, so how you handle your stats is up to you (i.e. don't lvl as fast as some others, wait for the next event, drop your mafia so your in the top 5% of your bracket, etc...).

cookie monster
05-31-2012, 05:54 AM

-OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 134

Speak for yourself. I never got notification on the PvP and I'm an Android user, so I've only had two events total.

Swifty
05-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Bring on the next event!

scarface2012a
05-31-2012, 06:09 AM
sorry guys, but I disagree. I'm now at lvl 163, I really like to play this game, but it was becoming boring, just robberies, attacks, nonsense missions, etc... in my opinion everything was almost the same after reaching lvl 100+, no challenges, almost no new buildings, the guns only get new names or colors... join or not an event has to be an option of each player, but they must keep coming.

Brooklyn Boy
05-31-2012, 06:28 AM
Like Richard said as long as the cash keeps coming for Funzio so will the events. The Bottom line is The Bottom line. Did I just say that. Lol..

Dr Girlfriend
05-31-2012, 06:46 AM
It already feels like forever since the last event. :(

I built one hour buildings specifically to pay for them, and added stamina my last couple up-levels for the next pvp event. I'm ready, let's go!

DenZ1
05-31-2012, 07:20 AM
Well you'd have more of a chacnce of winning if you participate in more evens lol

And who is negative now, eh? Cheer up :) Let them whine.

Babytway
05-31-2012, 08:12 AM
anyone can take a month break whenever they like. but dont use the phrase "can we have a break" because everyone doesn't want a break, i like the events every week, i never use gold but i like to get to at least 7 with
3 free nice items.

Robin Hood
05-31-2012, 09:35 AM
I see both sides:

I agree with Baby in that I don't hate getting crate quality weapons for free every week.

On the other hand, I do welcome breaks from incessantly checking this **** game every hour on the hour. I know I don't "have" to, but I find it incredibly difficult to resist.

PS: My wife HATES events

rustbinlid
05-31-2012, 09:45 AM
I see both sides:

Is this because your checking events right in the middle of EVENTS?:eek::D

DenZ1
05-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Bring it on! I'm feeling withdrawal already :) But seriously, every second week would be good. Every week is a bit too often. We need sleep break.

About choosing not to participate... You ARE at big disadvantage over people who got 7 final items with attached perks. By trying some of them at least you are leveling the field a bit. And the more it goes the more gap will grow. You can close it with gold, but not everybody can shell out couple of bills just to cover it.

Paulio
05-31-2012, 09:56 AM

Mine, too. But as long as she and my 3-mo-old daughter are always my priority, I can find time to get my CC fix.

kykboxr
05-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Mine, too. But as long as she and my 3-mo-old daughter are always my priority, I can find time to get my CC fix.

Well said, family first.

Hacksaw Paul
05-31-2012, 10:24 AM
Crackerjack event eh! What's the 10th item? Exploding cabbages? Lol

MagicMoment
05-31-2012, 10:54 AM
I for one am tired of the events. I don't know about the other Android users, but everytime there is an event my game freezes up more and becomes even slower.

sexkitteh
05-31-2012, 11:18 AM
I for one am tired of the events. I don't know about the other Android users, but everytime there is an event my game freezes up more and becomes even slower.

After the last update it seemed to have fixed that...

I like the events (haven't gotten the final item) but the items on the path to the final are better than RP items... so... I'm not complaining...

nycpizzalover
05-31-2012, 12:14 PM

I vote for having the weekly events.

I find the usual CC activities a little boring (Waiting for my energy to refill before I can finish a PVE job in order to finish each map; PvP for RP which are useless to me now and the XP is not added to my totals any longer since I am at Level 200; waiting for my upgrades to finish because they take forever, buildings which take forever to complete construction). I have my 12/24/48 buildings to collect once in the AM and once in the PM.

The events add that spark of excitement which is lacking in the above mundane tasks that is part of the generic game. So bring it on!!!!

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I vote for having the weekly events.

I find the usual CC activities a little boring (Waiting for my energy to refill before I can finish a PVE job in order to finish each map; PvP for RP which are useless to me now and the XP is not added to my totals any longer since I am at Level 200; waiting for my upgrades to finish because they take forever, buildings which take forever to complete construction). I have my 12/24/48 buildings to collect once in the AM and once in the PM.

The events add that spark of excitement which is lacking in the above mundane tasks that is part of the generic game. So bring it on!!!!

Seriously all I read up to was "boring" I just really need to get a slice of pizza all of a sudden!