PDA

View Full Version : Cash Question and a recommendation from a Noob

Sabo
05-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey guys I am new to the game and have a question about cash and economy. Having played a lot of RPGs games in the past, cash seems to be tough to come by in this game. At level 62 and 36 allies I am having a difficult time finding unraided money buildings with a decent return or pvp with players with exposed cash. Am I missing something or does it get better? Building my base economy is insanely slow, so I am having difficulty finding much cash at all.

One other question is related to previously raided buildings that cannot be raided. Do they reset periodically or something?

Lastly I have the nerve to make a recommendation for the developers. Why not make a building with a range stat so that anything in range would auto bank? This would boost cash economies as well as improve pvp. In addition, I have heard whale range players complain that there are no uses for cash, so why not allow a currency exchange of some sort? Example: 2 million cash for 5 gold or 200 valor?

Just my two cents and a couple questions. Thanks for reading!

-Sabo

Luke7676
05-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Already raided buildings have to be repaired by the player and then when the building is rdy to be collected again you can raid it again. And if your having trouble finding cash, you can always farm from pve. If your high enough for the naval battle map, hit the advanced destroyer. It pays good but is 2*370 energy + xp.

And I don't think they would make a auto collect building just because raiding would be pretty useless then.

Corsair
05-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe your standards are too high? Or possible you are not strong enough to hit those with uncollected buildings? I am lvl 60 and until recently I was around 30 allies, and I found targets. Granted not much free cash through attacks, but quite a few level 3 ore mines, level 6 Muni depots, level 3 recyc plants, oil rigs, etc. I turn down below those numbers. It can take a while to look but they're there.

CAPT.GIN
05-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Here's ware you messed up buddy 1. Level 62 and 36 allies is bad really bad!!! 2. You leveled up to quick if your having a hard time getting money on that level! 3. You dident build your base rite! What's your income per hour? If its under 200 grand then your screwed my friend, and I'm not trying to act mean or noting... Your almost near whale territory and your gonna be a small fish in a ocean full of sharks and there gonna eat your a$$ up left and right!!!

CAPT.GIN
05-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Oh and raids aren't that great unless you see a gold building... Buts it's gonna be really hard to do that...

Corsair
05-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Gin, no offense, but that is not good advice. At your level raids are low return because you don't have the big buildings, but once you cross about level 45 to 50 you start getting past those that don't vault and getting into raiding zone. Also gold buildings are no different than others, and unless leveled up don't give very good return on raids. And keeping allies low is a decent strategy to only bring your best units to battle.

Jp lfs
05-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Also, 62 is no where near whale territory.

mickymacirl
05-31-2012, 01:33 AM
WHALE has been confirmed as about level 110 (at least it was for me)

I tend to add or remove allies if I can't find anyone to raid or attack. Raiding pays out a lot more for me than attacking and generally don't lose the huge amount of units I lose when attacking!

:marine:
05-31-2012, 02:13 AM
WHALE has been confirmed as about level 110 (at least it was for me)

I tend to add or remove allies if I can't find anyone to raid or attack. Raiding pays out a lot more for me than attacking and generally don't lose the huge amount of units I lose when attacking!
I aggre 100% raiding is awesome.

scorcher117
05-31-2012, 02:34 AM
I've heard the phrase used before in the forum but what do you mean by "Whale" and also I can't understand how you call yourself a noob at lvl62 I'm only like lvl22 and I understand most of the things in this game I play PVE and PVP and realise that right from the beginning I have Been upgrading my economy and vault, currently upgrading to 150k.

Sabo
07-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Now I am trying to build smart and need some advise. I am lvl 70 and sitting with 33 allies. I had more, but the casualties were so horrible I cut back. Now I am only attacking to help with events or large upgrades. My IPH is almost 300k. I have not bought any units in a long time, but my attack 2800 and def 3800 are respectable compared to my rivals. I have spent about $150 on gold, mainly crates that yielded a lot of commons and I have the composite factory at level 9. Boost buildings at level 2 and cement factory at level 5.

My question is what are some goals I should set? My plan was to build economy while I have low allies and save up valor until I allie up. I also planned to build a fleet of aircraft carriers. I know a lot of you like warpriest and others have played a while and I want a good plan. One other thing I was wondering is the best use of gold. I see some of you buy LE units, but is that the most effective use? Also the boss events are crap for me. I guess because I am low allies I don't get past 5. I realize that I am giving up a lot of indestructible units. Is that reason enough not to wait to ally up? I really don't want to do that yet.

Wide open to absolutely any feedback. I want to be decent at the game, I enjoy it.

Thanks

Sabo

Mario Mario
07-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I aggre 100% raiding is awesome.

Hear hear!

BTW you spelled agree wrong. Grammar police! :)

Mario Mario
07-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Now I am trying to build smart and need some advise. I am lvl 70 and sitting with 33 allies. I had more, but the casualties were so horrible I cut back. Now I am only attacking to help with events or large upgrades. My IPH is almost 300k. I have not bought any units in a long time, but my attack 2800 and def 3800 are respectable compared to my rivals. I have spent about $150 on gold, mainly crates that yielded a lot of commons and I have the composite factory at level 9. Boost buildings at level 2 and cement factory at level 5.

My question is what are some goals I should set? My plan was to build economy while I have low allies and save up valor until I allie up. I also planned to build a fleet of aircraft carriers. I know a lot of you like warpriest and others have played a while and I want a good plan. One other thing I was wondering is the best use of gold. I see some of you buy LE units, but is that the most effective use? Also the boss events are crap for me. I guess because I am low allies I don't get past 5. I realize that I am giving up a lot of indestructible units. Is that reason enough not to wait to ally up? I really don't want to do that yet.

Wide open to absolutely any feedback. I want to be decent at the game, I enjoy it.

Thanks

Sabo

Not sure if I'm qualified to help you out sabo, cause I'm only on level 27, but if you want to camp and avoid people from raiding you money buildings, then keep track of the times of when the money is ready to be collected. For example, as soon as the clock reaches 0 second on a munitions stockpile, go tap on the building straight away!

Sabo
07-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks Mario. I have actually worked it out so that I have all my buildings that pay out in either 12, 48 or 24 hours are all in harmony with one another. They are all the ones I have upgraded, so I rarely lose from raids.

Dr. Dengus
07-21-2012, 07:36 PM

Thanks

Sabo

I'd definitely say crates are the best use of gold, especially for light/medium gold spenders. If you see an LE or event item you really want, and can afford, then I'd say go for it. But in terms of efficiency (ie: stats gained to gold spent ratio), crates are the way to go. Your economy is well above avg for your level, so I'd focus on building your army and increasing your allies. It seems these boss events are here to stay, for the time being at least, so anyway you can increase your attack would be beneficial in the long run. Since it will allow you to defeat more bosses. I'd also recommend upgrading your Airfield to lvl 9 for the Stealth Surveillance Drones as they are the best defense unit for their price in the game.

Sabo
07-22-2012, 04:42 AM
Thanks Dengus,mimhave been using the sea scout for defense up until now. My airfield is at level 4, lol.

What is the best way (other than gold) to boost attack? And how are the casualties on the stealth surveillance drone?

Tctiger
07-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Nothing wrong with sea scouts at your level to get an army of ac would take years so you need to go with cheaper units now and I would say up your allies if you are low , I can get 1 ac a day but that would be very slow progress and if you started losing then you would be in trouble , much better to get at least 100 ambulances sea scouts ect which will boost you up for cheap then slowly bring in ac when have income to do that . All well and good camping for ac for years in the future but you are in a war now so need to protect yourself now .