PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub

enahs1
05-30-2012, 04:15 PM
I need help on my economy again. I have around 43,000,000 saved in the bank currently. Should I:
A. Buy a nightclub
B. upgrade existing buildings
My existing buildings are 2 lofts on level 3, 2 upscale clubs on level 1, 2 movie theaters on level 5, 2 Dominicans on level 5, 2 crematoriums on level 1

Spartacus
05-30-2012, 04:16 PM
NIGHTCLUB!

Follow the light, my brother!

jmeijer
05-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Nightclub, definitely. Upgrade the NC to lvl 2 and collect 90k/hr..

joaquim
05-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I'd say upgrade Upscales to level 3 but since you're only a million dollars off go Nightclub.

enahs1
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM
I'd say upgrade Upscales to level 3 but since you're only a million dollars off go Nightclub.
I actually have 3 million more then I need for the nightclub

joaquim
05-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I actually have 3 million more then I need for the nightclub

Oh I forgot again that Nightclubs cost $40 million and not $44 million. Since you have enough for the Nightclub, buy that.

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 04:32 PM
NC for sure

Swingle007
05-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Yep, nc is the way to go. Amazing income with those!

enahs1
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Ok! Thanks everyone! Btw ADD ME :)
223 373 609

emcee
05-30-2012, 06:25 PM
You are going to get a 65-70% boost to your economy with a night club. Nothing you have can do that and it gets better when you upgrade to level 2 and 3.

jobadass
05-30-2012, 06:35 PM
No way would I buy into the NC without 1st upgraing your Upscales. How many times will you realistically collect the NC? People might look at your IPH and be impressed, but all players like me are going to do is rob you.

jobadass
05-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Ok! Thanks everyone! Btw ADD ME :)
223 373 609not adding...robbing.

enahs1
05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
I would use game lag against them a collect 3 out of 4 times a day 100%

jobadass
05-30-2012, 06:59 PM
I would use game lag against them a collect 3 out of 4 times a day 100% I forgot about the glitch.
Ugh, exploiting is slightly better than cheating. If they (funzio) ever fix that, you will be lucky to go 2 for 4.

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 07:02 PM
I forgot about the glitch.
Ugh, exploiting is slightly better than cheating. If they (funzio) ever fix that, you will be lucky to go 2 for 4.

News are catching up on time now for a while, unless you have older version...

murf
05-30-2012, 07:22 PM

Glitch doesn't work for higher level buidlings...I mentioned that it wasn't working for me anymore and someone pointed out that it only works for collections below $100k.

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Until Funzio requires users to upgrade their CC versions, many of the old tricks still work...

Stats IMO are also irrelevant as old versions still do not add defensive wins to your win totals and you will not gain XP defensively. I've seen other LL campers stats not change and stay their level forever even at full mafia...quite obvious after the PvP event, although I've suspected for weeks but needed an event like this for my own confirmation.

murf
05-30-2012, 07:33 PM

I don't understand the obsession with the Upscales around here...I think you guys rely to heavily on short upgrade times when using the $$/hr/hr formula. Yes, they are important, but using them the way you do, makes you rely on way too heavily on short upgrade times and then have to wait too long to do the top-notch expensive long upgrades.

Here's an example:

Church to L4 vs Upscale to L2: both 24hr buildings

Church:

Cost - $6,986,194
Addt'l IpH - $4,000
Upgrade Time - 24.58 hrs
ROI - 1771.12 hrs
Iph/upgrade hr - $162.73

Upscale:
Cost - $ 6,680,000
Addt'l IpH - $3,416
Upgrade Time - 18 Hrs
ROI - 1973.12 hrs
IpH/upgrade hr - $189.77

Most of you who use $$/hr/hr would choose the Upscale upgrade...while I think the Church upgrade is far better.

jobadass
05-30-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't understand the obsession with the Upscales around here...I think you guys rely to heavily on short upgrade times when using the $$/hr/hr formula. Yes, they are important, but using them the way you do, makes you rely on way too heavily on short upgrade times and then have to wait too long to do the top-notch expensive long upgrades.

Here's an example:

Church:

Cost - $6,986,194
Addt'l IpH - $4,000
Upgrade Time - 24.58 hrs
ROI - 1771.12 hrs
Iph/upgrade hr - $162.73

Upscale:
Cost - $ 6,680,000
Addt'l IpH - $3,416
Upgrade Time - 18 Hrs
ROI - 1973.12 hrs
IpH/upgrade hr - $189.77

Most of you who use $$/hr/hr would choose the Upscale upgrade...while I think the Church upgrade is far better.I looked only at the $ to$ output, and upscales were the best bang for my buck. I then upgraded my RCs while building another office.

ShawnBB
05-30-2012, 09:55 PM

Here's an example:

Church:

Cost - $6,986,194
Addt'l IpH - $4,000
Upgrade Time - 24.58 hrs
ROI - 1771.12 hrs
Iph/upgrade hr - $162.73

Upscale:
Cost - $ 6,680,000
Addt'l IpH - $3,416
Upgrade Time - 18 Hrs
ROI - 1973.12 hrs
IpH/upgrade hr - $189.77

Most of you who use $$/hr/hr would choose the Upscale upgrade...while I think the Church upgrade is far better.

Hi murf, the major reason that people choose to upgrade upscale is that they don't own that much gold to buy a church...lol
If I ever had a church, hell I'm gonna follow the ROI and IpH provide to upgrade accordingly like you described.
$/h/h is just a way to spend money as quick as possible to increase IpH faster, instead of spending economically.
It only suits for the situation that your money is overflowed and can't wait to put in somewhere.

Personally I'm very against the low income per hour saving for NC. (it's another story if you have a cash cow feeding you money, only discussing the self supply mode here)

Kinda similar as the decision for LOFT.
You don't want to already save "hard" for its build cost.
The true power showing is at lvl 2 and turn into a solid money pump at lvl 3, both of them have a lower ROI than its first built.

What I mean here is that your weak saving for its initial build is actually delaying the time for its further upgrade. Now that's the true lost.

I can imagine way too many cases that ppl saved up NC with insufficient IpH, then leave it there unupgraded and reversely turned back to work on MT,Loft and some other buildings.

the point for NC saving is get at least 2 lvl 2 of them. You better solid your IpH a lot stronger than what you assume to prepare for the 200million NC road.

Behzat
05-30-2012, 11:30 PM

Bro check your inbox pls :)

Hank
05-30-2012, 11:56 PM
i vote shawnBB for new economic king of the forums

mob
05-31-2012, 09:41 AM
NC is the biggest no brainer of the game! otherwise you can buy 400,000 laundromats

mob
05-31-2012, 10:05 AM
OK Seriously now...

To grow your economy, always (ALWAYS) be upgrading and ALWAYS be building new buildings (MONEY OR DEFENSE). Sell old buildings because it is better to get a higher rate of return on each square instead of expanding. I will upgrade buildings on the lower end of my economy so I can raise cash for the next building purchase.

Also, I find Chain upgrades are productive as you lose minimal time for collections. I set aside enough $ to upgrade a building 2-3 times.

Don't be too preoccupied with upgrade times as time is irrevelent in this game. What you should consider is the ROI. As a rule of thumb, I upgrade all buildings to a level around 100 days (3+ months), unless the payout beyond that is worthwhile.

Currently at level 130, income at 448,000 with second NC to be finished tomorrow and that will be followed with an immediately upgrade that will elevate me to 520ish. I will then bring both NC's to level 3 and have an economy at 750! (and it doesn't bother me if I am robbed. The ROI for level 3 is 36 days. If I am robbed once and collect 3.5x/day (40% after robbery), the ROI will drop to approximately 44 days.

Note:

Level 2 Upscale club - 52 days
" 2 Condos - 60
" 2 Credit Agency - 62
" 2 Hotel - 64

Sasha54
05-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I need help on my economy again. I have around 43,000,000 saved in the bank currently. Should I:
A. Buy a nightclub
B. upgrade existing buildings
My existing buildings are 2 lofts on level 3, 2 upscale clubs on level 1, 2 movie theaters on level 5, 2 Dominicans on level 5, 2 crematoriums on level 1

How long did it take you to save that?

My income is 87K/hour currently but I'm not planning yet on starting to save for the NC but you never know - maybe I should go for it sooner than later.

jmeijer
05-31-2012, 11:50 AM
OK Seriously now...

To grow your economy, always (ALWAYS) be upgrading and ALWAYS be building new buildings (MONEY OR DEFENSE). Sell old buildings because it is better to get a higher rate of return on each square instead of expanding. I will upgrade buildings on the lower end of my economy so I can raise cash for the next building purchase.

Also, I find Chain upgrades are productive as you lose minimal time for collections. I set aside enough $ to upgrade a building 2-3 times.

Don't be too preoccupied with upgrade times as time is irrevelent in this game. What you should consider is the ROI. As a rule of thumb, I upgrade all buildings to a level around 100 days (3+ months), unless the payout beyond that is worthwhile.

Currently at level 130, income at 448,000 with second NC to be finished tomorrow and that will be followed with an immediately upgrade that will elevate me to 520ish. I will then bring both NC's to level 3 and have an economy at 750! (and it doesn't bother me if I am robbed. The ROI for level 3 is 36 days. If I am robbed once and collect 3.5x/day (40% after robbery), the ROI will drop to approximately 44 days.

Note:

Level 2 Upscale club - 52 days
" 2 Condos - 60
" 2 Credit Agency - 62
" 2 Hotel - 64ROI is useless in my opinion. It's $ per hour increase/upgrade hours..

Daniel2115
05-31-2012, 12:09 PM

My income is 87K/hour currently but I'm not planning yet on starting to save for the NC but you never know - maybe I should go for it sooner than later.

Im at 164k/hr saving for a NC now. Iv been saving for close to a week, maybe 6 days, and Iv got $29M saved. I do alot of robbing though

murf
05-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi murf, the major reason that people choose to upgrade upscale is that they don't own that much gold to buy a church...lol
If I ever had a church, hell I'm gonna follow the ROI and IpH provide to upgrade accordingly like you described.
$/h/h is just a way to spend money as quick as possible to increase IpH faster, instead of spending economically.
It only suits for the situation that your money is overflowed and can't wait to put in somewhere.

Personally I'm very against the low income per hour saving for NC. (it's another story if you have a cash cow feeding you money, only discussing the self supply mode here)

Kinda similar as the decision for LOFT.
You don't want to already save "hard" for its build cost.
The true power showing is at lvl 2 and turn into a solid money pump at lvl 3, both of them have a lower ROI than its first built.

What I mean here is that your weak saving for its initial build is actually delaying the time for its further upgrade. Now that's the true lost.

I can imagine way too many cases that ppl saved up NC with insufficient IpH, then leave it there unupgraded and reversely turned back to work on MT,Loft and some other buildings.

the point for NC saving is get at least 2 lvl 2 of them. You better solid your IpH a lot stronger than what you assume to prepare for the 200million NC road.

Thank you...I have been saying this for months and nobody listens...$$/hr/hr assumes that you never have to wait to save for your next upgrade and you have unlimited cash...and that might work for the beginning of the game, but I think it is completely the wrong way to look things when you get into the upper levels. Also, I have said in the past that you only build a NC if you are ready to upgrade to L2 ASAP, they are equal/better investments then a L1 NC, but there is nothing better then a L2 NC even if you only collect 2.4 x's a day. Again, I agree completely, thank you for saying it.

In general, here is how I improved my economy, early stages, always had enough money to build/upgrade whatever I wanted...when the first batch of mid-level buildings opened up, Doms, Brownstones, Beachside Inns etc, I spent all my money on building and selectively upgrading Lofts/MTs/etc and focused on cheap, long high ROI upgrades, (Italians, Souvenir, House, etc). I followed this all the way through the end of my building and now I'm focused on my premium upgrades (mostly NCs) and funding those with cheap, ROI upgrades (now, Lofts, MTs, Beachside Inns, Brownstones, etc). After my 2nd NC finishes upgrading to L3 in a few hours, I'll be around $928k/hr.

enahs1
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM

Around 3 weeks with just about full collection each day, but I attack and rob a ton.

Sasha54
05-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Around 3 weeks with just about full collection each day, but I attack and rob a ton.

So I assume no upgrading during those 3 weeks........

fuzzy
05-31-2012, 02:21 PM

Never assume because we no what that does.....

Always be upgrading something.

I'm going to start to save for my 2nd night club or upgrade my 1st to a level 2 not sure yet but I will always still have an upgrade going.

Upgrade something --- house / pawn shop / etc....something long and cheap.

ShawnBB
05-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Thank you...I have been saying this for months and nobody listens...$$/hr/hr assumes that you never have to wait to save for your next upgrade and you have unlimited cash...and that might work for the beginning of the game, but I think it is completely the wrong way to look things when you get into the upper levels. Also, I have said in the past that you only build a NC if you are ready to upgrade to L2 ASAP, they are equal/better investments then a L1 NC, but there is nothing better then a L2 NC even if you only collect 2.4 x's a day. Again, I agree completely, thank you for saying it.

In general, here is how I improved my economy, early stages, always had enough money to build/upgrade whatever I wanted...when the first batch of mid-level buildings opened up, Doms, Brownstones, Beachside Inns etc, I spent all my money on building and selectively upgrading Lofts/MTs/etc and focused on cheap, long high ROI upgrades, (Italians, Souvenir, House, etc). I followed this all the way through the end of my building and now I'm focused on my premium upgrades (mostly NCs) and funding those with cheap, ROI upgrades (now, Lofts, MTs, Beachside Inns, Brownstones, etc). After my 2nd NC finishes upgrading to L3 in a few hours, I'll be around $928k/hr.

:). Thank you too, murf. I remember said somewhere that I like your post,lol.
I have to say staying in the forum improves my game understanding dramatically everyday.

Hank, thanks but don't do that vote... I'm just a young man. Tons of veterans and spread sheet contributors are out here.

enahs1
05-31-2012, 02:40 PM
No i upgraded my ice cream shops to 6 and 7 and my lofts up to 3

jobadass
05-31-2012, 02:53 PM
I should just copy and paste my feelings on the Night Club. IPH means nothing if you don't collect EVERY time. You really up for a 6 hour cycle?
I don't see you in my rival list yet, but I wish every rival had two NCs, level 2 or better.

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 03:04 PM
I should just copy and paste my feelings on the Night Club. IPH means nothing if you don't collect EVERY time. You really up for a 6 hour cycle?
I don't see you in my rival list yet, but I wish every rival had two NCs, level 2 or better.

True iph or not that 600 k still looks pretty sweet to me. :)

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 03:09 PM
True iph or not that 600 k still looks pretty sweet to me. :)

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 03:10 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar.

lol You're all about the movie references today, huh.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
lol You're all about the movie references today, huh.

Help me, help you!

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Help me, help you!

You complete me.

Oh no, lol, did I really just type that?

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
You complete me.

Oh no, lol, did I really just type that?

You F%^&ED Lumbergh!?

Dorian Gray
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
You F%^&ED Lumbergh!?

Yeeaah, now you've gone too far. I'm just gonna have to ask you to refrain from such posts in the future. Yeeaah, that would be great.

mnju_03
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Yeeaah, now you've gone too far. I'm just gonna have to ask you to refrain from such posts in the future. Yeeaah, that would be great.

Th th th that's my stapler....