PDA

View Full Version : Battle points

Sexyman
05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Im level 58 and I've been trying to accumulate battle points to rank up. I heard a lot of you get points in the 100s when you attack people. The most I've ever gotten is 58 when I attacked someone with the same rank (butterstick). Why dont I het as much? Is it because of my level or am I experiencing something weird. Thanks

Tctiger
05-30-2012, 04:18 PM
From what I can tell if I raid someone half my stats I get around 60 and around 100 if they are closer to my stats , I am not going for ranking up just taking it as it comes .

spectra
05-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Im level 58 and I've been trying to accumulate battle points to rank up. I heard a lot of you get points in the 100s when you attack people. The most I've ever gotten is 58 when I attacked someone with the same rank (butterstick). Why dont I het as much? Is it because of my level or am I experiencing something weird. Thanks

The higher your rivals Atk/def stats, the more BPs will drop

example if atckdef about 10k-15k would drop 75 BPs
if 15-20k goes up to 85 BPs, and so on
I hit guys that have def of 22k to 26k and get around 91-115 BPs per hit

basically the closer their stats are to yours, the higher the payout, I think

Populouspapa
05-30-2012, 04:49 PM
battle doors!

Sexyman
05-30-2012, 07:03 PM
thanks for the response. I don't find it exactly cool that just because I'm much stronger than people on my rival list, I'm not awarded many BPs because of it.

Corsair
05-30-2012, 09:19 PM
thanks for the response. I don't find it exactly cool that just because I'm much stronger than people on my rival list, I'm not awarded many BPs because of it.So you would expect as much prestige from beating Jamaica in a war vs beating Russia? That's the equivalent. Beating someone much weaker isn't that great an accomplishment. And I share your pain, in the same boat. But it seems to be a combination of their stats vs yours and the actual stat value. So if you want more BPs, add allies and increase your overall stats, then you will start seeing higher stat rivals and they will give more BPs. At least that's what I've seen.