PDA

View Full Version : Skills Info

xCHI T0WNx
05-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Anyone know what are the max #'s for Attack, Defense, Energy, & Stamina are? Sry if this was posted already!

spectra
05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Anyone know what are the max #'s for Attack, Defense, Energy, & Stamina are? Sry if this was posted already!

I do not think there is a max for any of them
At least I have seen players with over 300k atk/def

bucknut
05-30-2012, 02:41 PM
There is no limit for skills attack or defense? I don't think he was referring to alliance attack or alliance defense. I know I have wondered the same thing. I have a skills attack and defense of 68. I have wondered if there is a max like 100? I am also curious about stamina and energy. What are some of the stats others have? What is the highest energy or stamina you know of? My energy is 1650 and my stamina is 40.

Lt. Falcon
05-30-2012, 02:43 PM
I do not think there is a max for any of them
At least I have seen players with over 300k atk/def

How can someone have over 300k attack or defense skill points, you get 3 per level, 1 additional skill point mastering lvl 5 maps.

I think you are refering to alliance attack / defense..not the skill points in question...

I don't know the answer to this, but this would be somewhat useful info in the future.

vitus79
05-30-2012, 02:50 PM
thers no limit given, especilly since units will come which add +100 skill to attack, like in crime city.

allocate em to your strategy:

like jobs? go for energy which replenishes during sleeptime.
like turteling? go for defense most
like attack/raid? go for stamina
not care about losing but want beat stronger guys(honeybadger style)? go all on attack skills.

theres many strategies to chose, u will face ppl in the higher level with 200 stamina, ppl who seem weak but really cost u alot units or u even lose against them(reffering to turtles)

Bronson
05-30-2012, 02:51 PM
No one has ever come out to say there is a cap on the number of skill points you can have per option but then why should there be as there is only a certain amount of these you can obtain anyway.

Maverick50727
05-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't know if there is a limit on any of the skills as nobody has reported reaching one. Yes attack and energy can go over 100. But I have never heard of someone saying they had over 200 yet.

xCHI T0WNx
05-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes my question is referring to your actual skills points that u get at every new level not the alliance sry if there was any confusion.

vitus79
05-30-2012, 03:02 PM
im pretty sure it will come to more pvp events or at least "normal" events where the prize adds 100 skillpoints, most likely to attack and defense.
that said im lvl 179 in cc and have 233 skillpoints to attack atm, 100 from a event prize, now just waiting for the pvp event itemwhich adds another 100 to attack for a total of 333.
so yes, you can go above 200. games are very similar in this section