PDA

View Full Version : I am not Bigflan

Fifth Reich
05-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Guys, this time please believe me that I am not Bigflan. I am very sorry for my useless spam posts and thread and I promise that I will never post useless things again. The two reasons I did the WP vs. Flan thread is because I was bored and I wanted to see how Bigflan reacted. Also when I posted "This thread will become sticky" like how Bigflan posts like "this thread will not die" I thought that the thread would be a complete success but, after five seconds, I wanted to destroy it. At that time I did not know how to edit posts so I kind of tried to become less flany. The message is I AM NOT BIGFLAN! Add me if you want proof. I would like to know you In-game names so I will not mistake you for a stranger. Hopefully this clears things up a lot.:)

spectra
05-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Guys, this time please believe me that I am not Bigflan. I am very sorry for my useless spam posts and thread and I promise that I will never post useless things again. The two reasons I did the WP vs. Flan thread is because I was bored and I wanted to see how Bigflan reacted. Also when I posted "This thread will become sticky" like how Bigflan posts like "this thread will not die" I thought that the thread would be a complete success but, after five seconds, I wanted to destroy it. At that time I did not know how to edit posts so I kind of tried to become less flany. The message is I AM NOT BIGFLAN! Add me if you want proof. I would like to know you In-game names so I will not mistake you for a stranger. Hopefully this clears things up a lot.:)

there is a thread "know ty neighbour" and also "in game name" or something like that, where you can find all our in game names
Cheers