PDA

View Full Version : 547-545-241 big mafia 600 deep keep it comin I add em every 5 min.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 01:44 PM
no lie bro i really add them every 5 min

joaquim
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
944 334 519 Seriously stop starting so many threads and you change how much mafia you have on every single one. I remember on one you said you had like 1,000 mafia and you keep changing how often you play. On one you said every 20 minutes on another you said every 30 minutes and now every 5 minutes. Seriously stop.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 01:50 PM
shut up man ive been on this game longer than you have level 87 suks

joaquim
05-30-2012, 01:54 PM
shut up man ive been on this game longer than you have level 87 suks

The level doesn't matter. It's the stats and the IPH that matters. If you're so desperate to get mafia so your stats can go up, then you're the one that sucks. No offense but it's true. I only need the mafia so I can buy a Nightclub.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:01 PM
stop hatin bro just cuz i be steady mobbin wit my goons doesnt mean i cant fend for myself just add me and then you can shut the hell up and go about your biz otherwise just stop replyin on my **** broooooo before i have to rob your nightclub ya lonely bastud look I bet you beat off to crime city since it upsets you so much with my threads

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:03 PM
stop hatin bro just cuz i be steady mobbin wit my goons doesnt mean i cant fend for myself just add me and then you can shut the hell up and go about your biz otherwise just stop replyin on my **** broooooo before i have to rob your nightclub ya lonely bastud look I bet you beat off to crime city since it upsets you so much with my threads

I'm not hating. Just politely asking you to stop posting all these threads. By the way does this name sound familiar to you: Mad Hatter

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:08 PM
yeah off alice and wonderland that dudes a total faggot. but i do except all my **** every 5,10,20,30 min. they are all divisible by 5 you idiot the requests get excepted every five minutes so im angrily telling you to stfu and mind your own **** bruh bruh. nah but for real doh hoe STFU and try postin as many threads as me

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:12 PM
yeah off alice and wonderland that dudes a total faggot. but i do except all my **** every 5,10,20,30 min. they are all divisible by 5 you idiot the requests get excepted every five minutes so im angrily telling you to stfu and mind your own **** bruh bruh. nah but for real doh hoe STFU and try postin as many threads as me

You don't need to post so many threads you can simply bump the one you started to put it back up at the top so everyone can see it. By starting so many threads it's gonna iritate people.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:18 PM
your the only one iritated by it the only thing that irritates me is that you keep writing like a lil pussy ***** on my ****. you should post some threads then hoe

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:20 PM
your the only one iritated by it the only thing that irritates me is that you keep writing like a lil pussy ***** on my ****. you should post some threads then hoe

I'm not very irritated and I'm just giving you advice by bumping your threads instead. If you're gonna keep starting new threads then stay on the Invite Mafia section on the forums cuz if you take it to the General section, that's where it's really gonna start irritating people. The last person who did that didn't have a long stay on the forums.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:28 PM
thats kind of funny you have just barely joined the forums and yet your so knowledgable about it. whats your in game name anyway? mad hatter is not on my list there was no level 87 on my list either so im pretty sure youve been lyin about your **** all together

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:31 PM
My ingame name is Joaquim. And I know a lot because I've did some searching on the forums for a month before joining. You didn't find anyone at level 87 for 2 reasons. One I haven't updated my signature. I'm actually level 88 and 2 I don't have my phone on me so I haven't been able to send a request and if I post my code on here it means that I'm not gonna add you but I'm expecting you to add me instead.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:33 PM
so whats your in game name for real or are you just scared ill tell everyone your true stats?

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:39 PM
so whats your in game name for real or are you just scared ill tell everyone your true stats?

I haven't updated my signature so my stats might be slightly inacurate, but I'll tell you what I'm 100% sure is correct. My ingame name, my mafia code, and my economic growth from last week. I'm actually level 88. I might have around 10-20 more fights won than it actually says, 1 or 2 fight lost than it actually says, around 50-100 robberies won than it actually says, around 1-10 robberies lost than it actually says. My mafia attack and defense might be 100 points higher than it actually says, and my IPH might be $100 higher than it actually says. I don't plan on updating my signature until Friday.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 02:44 PM
so what you want others to do is add your sorry ass when your tryna make up your ****. how could you go without your phone so long when you supposedly play the game all the time douche

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:57 PM
so what you want others to do is add your sorry ass when your tryna make up your ****. how could you go without your phone so long when you supposedly play the game all the time douche

I don't play the game all the time. I have a life. I spend time with my family and friends and I play soccer.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 03:03 PM
your cool well youve been chattin with me to long go play with your families soccer balls or sumthin or your only friends on crime city idiot

joaquim
05-30-2012, 03:06 PM
your cool well youve been chattin with me to long go play with your families soccer balls or sumthin or your only friends on crime city idiot

I can't play soccer right now. It's been raining the past couple of days in my area.

Chango$$
05-30-2012, 03:10 PM
alright I understand you just need someone to talk to so, but i wont do you the favor of become a friend I would rather rob your lying ass i bid you good day **** face

joaquim
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
alright I understand you just need someone to talk to so, but i wont do you the favor of become a friend I would rather rob your lying ass i bid you good day **** face

Who said I wanted to be your friend. I was just on here posting my code on threads and I notice your first thread so I posted my code. Then you started some more threads and that's when I told you that you didn't need all these threads and then you started taking shots at me.

kair
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
201 764 007