PDA

View Full Version : My Starter for 10

Fudge Packer
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Well hello all,
Having been a voyeur of this forum for ages I thought it about time that I logged in and said hello, first off I want to say thanks to loads of you have helped me through your posts, having learnt my lessons with the first install I made of this game I decided to start again based on your info, this time I'm kicking ar5e!

I would also like to apologise to all of those I have beaten up in the PVP tournie over the last few days, not sure I deserved the abuse I got from some of the players who don't know how to use a vault or spend their cash but for those people I am truly great full!!!

I have learnt loads and intend to put everything getting placed in the top 100 has taught me, I will be sharing this soon, having a win total of 5868 and lost of 76, along with successful raid of 990 against failed of 990 makes me feel pretty chuffed, that and getting over 430 crates!

Thanks again to many of you and to the rest stop moaning,

FP

lanemondo
05-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Well hello all,
Having been a voyeur of this forum for ages I thought it about time that I logged in and said hello, first off I want to say thanks to loads of you have helped me through your posts, having learnt my lessons with the first install I made of this game I decided to start again based on your info, this time I'm kicking ar5e!

I would also like to apologise to all of those I have beaten up in the PVP tournie over the last few days, not sure I deserved the abuse I got from some of the players who don't know how to use a vault or spend their cash but for those people I am truly great full!!!

I have learnt loads and intend to put everything getting placed in the top 100 has taught me, I will be sharing this soon, having a win total of 5868 and lost of 76, along with successful raid of 990 against failed of 990 makes me feel pretty chuffed, that and getting over 430 crates!

Thanks again to many of you and to the rest stop moaning,

FP

Glad I didn't get beat on by a fudge packer!!

marebear
05-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi and welcome! Hello Kitty started us a wonderful thread called "where were you" for all chatty non strategy posts. Please joins us there. Interesting name choice ;)

Fudge Packer
05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Sorry marebear, first post and in trouble already!

I promise to try harder in future :)

chiu
05-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Lol I saw you on my rivals list during the event and after I saw your stats I was like uh.. No thank you lol! I wasn't sure if u were on the forums so I tried to find ur wall to tell you that u were on the list but I guess you knew all along!

marebear
05-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Sorry marebear, first post and in trouble already!I promise to try harder in future :)Aw no sorrys. I'm sorry if I sounded like a jerk. I was only trying to be helpful. Sorry if my response came out wrong. Glad to have you join us FP :)

Dreno33
05-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Where's Poop 'n' Shine when you need him!

Welcome aboard comrade. From the sound of your name, I'm sure you will have a warm welcome from some of the others in the barracks.

JohnnyR
05-30-2012, 11:33 PM
LOL!!! Dreno, fuuniest post I've seen ya make man.