PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

M00nsh1n3
05-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Building three different buildings at the same time?

jmeijer
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
It's a wi-fi glitch I think..

joaquim
05-30-2012, 11:51 AM
No.
Extra characters.

Swifty
05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
CCMark is always saying, "Anything is possible."

Ramshutu
05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
CCMark is always saying, "Anything is possible."

But saying that, Meatloaf also said he'd do anything for love.

Shoes
05-30-2012, 12:54 PM
wifi glitch is what i heard, i have never been able to recreate a wifi glitch myself! There is one player who is building 13 buildings I think and has been reported numerous times and no action + another who has 4 smoke shops again nothing and well the list goes on and on and on and on......

QPR
05-30-2012, 01:17 PM
wifi glitch is what i heard, i have never been able to recreate a wifi glitch myself! There is one player who is building 13 buildings I think and has been reported numerous times and no action + another who has 4 smoke shops again nothing and well the list goes on and on and on and on......

That says it all in relation to funzio policy on dealing with cheats ...

Babytway
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM
lol 4 smoke shop guy is laughing at funzio everyday. i know numerous people who reported that player. i was goin to also but then decided nah so many reports and nothing yet. so why waste my time.

CAMMAC
05-30-2012, 02:47 PM
I've seen one hood with 4 warehouses and another hood with like 20 buildings under construction at the same time.
I don't recall the players names, but I posted to their walls asking them how that was possible. I sense something shady cause they ever replied to me.

CAMMAC
05-30-2012, 02:58 PM
I really don't know why people feel the need to cheat at all. It would take fun out of the game so much to do so. I realize Funzio is in business to make money and that's why they charge money and allow players to basically cheat by purchasing gold to buy everything from energy and stamina to weapons, however this game would be so cool if you coudn't buy anything with real money.

#1. The people who do cheat would stand out with their high scores at low levels. The way it stands now, there's no way for us as players to know if these people are really cheating or just that they forked over obscene amounts of money to buy stamina, energy and weapons.

#2. Everyone would be on the same level playing field, with players at higher levels being honored for their TRUE Mafia Attack and Defense scores.

The way it stands today for the right amount of money, you can expect to see a level 10 player with 100,000+ scores, just cause he bought them or is ripping off Funzio by cheating. We just don't know.

joaquim
05-30-2012, 02:59 PM
I've seen one hood with 4 warehouses and another hood with like 20 buildings under construction at the same time.
I don't recall the players names, but I posted to their walls asking them how that was possible. I sense something shady cause they ever replied to me.

If they're not replying, my first guess is that they hacked the game but I've never heard of a hack like that one. I'd report them to support the next time you come across that person.

Sweetheart
05-30-2012, 02:59 PM
If this kind of stuff is going to continue we should ALL have the options to "cheat or manipulate" this game. It's not fair. I own two smoke shops. And if there was a buy two get two free glitch I want my other two.

I could always use the extra income for my future NC <3