PDA

View Full Version : Tree Sniper with no Trees!

andypandy2
05-30-2012, 10:03 AM
I've got 446 Tree Snipers and have not seen a single tree!

Poopenshire
05-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Ok, and the point of this was?

Sia
05-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Poopenshire, great job pooping on this thread but it made it float to the top! I guess I helped as well :) I was trying to collect it from the surface! :) this is a valid post but needed to be in a casual forum which Funzio will hopefully develope for us.

The point was this friend needs more trees and is a member of green party. At this moment of time he felt the urge to find more trees for his snipers which are treeless! I have 1400 of them and I suggest we dedicate a tile full of trees for them!

Now this thread is no more invalid! A post about trees, need for trees and snipers without trees has developed which will eventually lead to greener MW which agrees with kyoto protocol and is supported by Al gore. Eventually a republican game of war turns into a green movement with the support of democrats.

So you see my friends in MW, nothing is nonsense. It is us that can change it to something worth of discussion in parliament hill!

Ok what was it about? The only thing I can not support is hijacking a thread!

Poopenshire
05-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Poopenshire, great job pooping on this thread but it made it float to the top! I guess I helped as well :) I was trying to collect it from the surface! :) this is a valid post but needed to be in a casual forum which Funzio will hopefully develope for us.

I saw your post in the other thread. I agree fully. I actually thought there was a purpose to this. Kinda hoping at least. Sometimes people start off this way and then bring up something serious.

Sia
05-30-2012, 10:22 AM
I saw your post in the other thread. I agree fully. I actually thought there was a purpose to this. Kinda hoping at least. Sometimes people start off this way and then bring up something serious.

Indeed my friend, I tried to joke about it here but I think for two reasons we shouldn't make people feel bad about their post and restrict them but give them a place to do whatever they like which doesn't interfere with specific needs but it also fulfills it's own specific need.

From some of these random thoughts which seemed redundant at beginning as you said some serious points came out. I hope funzio addresses this need of a casual forum soon.

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Lmao, you can purchase trees for your base if you please under extras. They got palm trees, etc

Sia
05-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Lmao, you can purchase trees for your base if you please under extras. They got palm trees, etc

Do you think snipers like palm trees? They stick out from far. Spend 8 gold and buy the pink maple tree I have 3 of them and my snipers love them. Since I got them I received 800 more snipers and every pvp more like to join me! Seriously get some of those and put them beside bio plant like me. No enemy would think a masculin sniper would choose a pink tree to hide in and as they approach they are screwed! Try it it works. :) :p. I am a soon to be colonel and know it for a fact son.

My problem is how to fit 1400 snipers on 3 trees without being seen. My staff is working on this problem right now and someone should open a thread about it!