PDA

View Full Version : frame rate lag... performance tips?

kail
05-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Hey guys!

I am having a real crappy time with crime city... it seems that it is super laggy and crashes a lot.

I have an HTC Sensation and the frame rate sucks and when I move my finger to move around my city it isn't responsive and then when I try again it finally moves where I wanted to go... the internet connection is fine and rivals hood load fast but its the moving around and doing actions that takes too long.

Any tips?

Info:
I have a 32gb sd card that is full to the brim to where I can't even take any more photos and my phone mem is full too... can this have something to do with it?

kail
05-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Bump... anyone have any ideas?

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Bump... anyone have any ideas?

Yep.. No tips. Just suck it up and hope for improvement.
It sucks on my HTC as well. Slow and jerky between actions (but very fast but jerky in fight screen), eats batery like hell. The only thing that got better is that it crushes way less since they released first Andorid version.

The only way to handle it is to restart often. Sorry mate. I think no solution yet on this one.

Dipstik
05-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Buy an ipad!

Bruce_law
05-30-2012, 09:09 PM
They are still making improvements on cc of android.

Unfortunately hope for a good upgrade for a improvement.

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Continue to provide your user experience feedback in the technical section so they know where to concentrate efforts for improvement.

G Wiz
05-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Here's a tip.

If your playing crime city, that is, fighting and robbing, DO NOT check your requests or visit fellow mafia! This will significantly increase lag that you might be experiencing.

Any other tips will have to come from Funzio via the app store update :P