PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my money ?

Don Ravioli
05-30-2012, 06:32 AM
Hi guys,

Hope I'm not making a non sense post here...

I've been playing CC for about a month now and very recently tried MW. I think I have a pretty good understanding of the game but maybe a little help would be good from seniors like you...

I'm camping with my lvl 5 and building/upgrading everything I can so far, but I have a lot of cash outside the vault, and I was wondering if you could give me a few usefull tips on how to spend it... I still didn't add any ally as I want to stay below the radar and grow quietly, so I guess I should build up my armies. I'm with the Russians, and because of the low lvl I don't have a lot of choices on the units right now.

So here is my question : should I buy more planes and boats available to purchase or should I save for later better units ? And which ones would be the best to get ? As you know, my cash is accumulating a lot faster than my vault...

Thanks for your precious tips, and sorry again if I'm annoying anyone with my noob questions :)

See you on the field in a couple of weeks !

:marine:
05-30-2012, 06:39 AM
You should buy global hawk drones for def
and A10 warthogs as meat shields (higher levels)
You can expand your base upgrade buildings and upgrade your vault to hold more cash.

Don Ravioli
05-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks ! How many should I buy ?
We can bring 4 units per ally in the battle right, can it be 4 aircrafts or is it gonna be one from ground, one air, one sea and one infantry ?

spectra
05-30-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks ! How many should I buy ?
We can bring 4 units per ally in the battle right, can it be 4 aircrafts or is it gonna be one from ground, one air, one sea and one infantry ?

The system will use your strongest units first, but still you could just loose a weak unit
example, lets say your strongest units are AIR units, the system uses them for the fight, and yet, when you look at the result you might see that you lost 2 scouts only
Cheers

Sia
05-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Buy low and very low defensive units compatible to your flag.