PDA

View Full Version : Taking forces from other players doesn't increase attack nor defense?

BadBoyz
05-30-2012, 05:23 AM
When attacking other commanders, I have won many types of forces. Yet it doesn't effect your attack and defense stats. Can someone explain this? After winning these units, I go back and check my profile and it remains the same.😳

Jhoemel
05-30-2012, 05:47 AM
It means the units you won is weaker than your weakest unit that you bring to battle, for example your weakest unit that you can bring to battle is a sniper with 5/3 att and def. then you won a tree sniper with 3/0, it wont affect your stats because your weakest unit you can bring to battle is stronger than the unit you won.

Does it answer your question?

BadBoyz
05-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Ok, I think I got it....since most of my units are made up of valor points and the stats of these units are greater than the units I take from players. The units taken wont affect my stats because the stats are lower than what I currently have.

Jhoemel
05-30-2012, 06:28 AM
Ok, I think I got it....since most of my units are made up of valor points and the stats of these units are greater than the units I take from players. The units taken wont affect my stats because the stats are lower than what I currently have.

yes you got that right :)