PDA

View Full Version : Allie Brackets??

moneybags
05-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Why is it I can see other players with 10+ the allies I have and why is it that I am being attacked by players with 10+ allies. I am at low levels of allies and that makes a huge difference. For instance, If I have 5 allies and am being attacked by players that have 15 allies, there is little to no chance of winning that battle because of the obvious amount of units he can bring to the battle then me. Can someone please explain whats up with this???

BadBoyz
05-30-2012, 05:32 AM
I don't agree. I have won many battles against players that have way more allies than I have. What I usually do when I battle another player with more allies, I enter their base by pressing 'raid'. This way it allows me to review their profile and compare it to my profile. Then I compare their Alliance Attacks and Defenses to mine and if mine is higher, I will attack. Example:

My profile:
177 allies versus 265 allies
Attack: 20,xxx
Defense: 20,xxx

Opponent:
Attack: 5,689
Defense: 4,658

No comparisons, I will win the battle even though he has more allies.

moneybags
05-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Yeah I understand that but that is why I gave that specific example of low allies. I understand how to attack and raid properly but at low levels it makes a bigger difference. At high levels you can just do what your saying and run with it.

Lt. Falcon
05-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Then increase your allies...if you are at $438,839 income per hour....why would you have only 5 allies?

spectra
05-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah I understand that but that is why I gave that specific example of low allies. I understand how to attack and raid properly but at low levels it makes a bigger difference. At high levels you can just do what your saying and run with it.

The 2 of you might be at the same level or close, and remember the # of allies you have states how many units you take to battle (game will use the strongest units) so if both are allow to use 10 allies (or 50 units) but you only have 5 allies and he has 10, the he is taking more units into battle and beating you

Q Raider
05-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Build your defense up then, you have the cash resource to do so.

Getting some hidden stats from boost buildings and defense buildings is also a good ploy at the lower levels as you often get people making cash deposits on failed attempts....

moneybags
05-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Every has stated the obvious. but my point here is that someone that has twice as many allies at lower levels should not be able to attack people with anything less then they have. We shouldn't even be on the same rival list. The only way to actually beat them is if I have the most expensive gold units available. Or have put my all of my skill points into defense.

SirMW
05-30-2012, 12:35 PM
It depends on the number of players within your range of ally count and level.
I believe the system will try to create a list of rivals to fill X number from the list. If the list is too small, it might try to branch out and look for a wider ally range and/or level.
In my case I can see -18 allies to + 35 allies with same level or -1 level. The ally range seem wider during the PVP tournament event. It's really a disadvantage to have too low of allies especially trying to defend against a fleet of SH or light gold players.
I like to target players with -5 or less allies with US or Iran flags.