PDA

View Full Version : What is the prize

Fig Oni
05-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Just asking if anyone can accurately tell me what the prize was for coming within the top 500 of the pvp event.

Also how do you apply to put your name on the waiting list.

Is there a chance they could refund the gold spent by few on the event & tell us NO GUN.

Anyway don't care about the gun I made the list.

N.B: Conzio I haven't got my hardened shotgun yet, but my rival have it already for downloading KA.
What gives?

(ticket #111253)

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 04:42 AM
The prize was the "Black Widow Shotgun"

Attack: 300
Defense: 218

Effects: +100 Attack Points

Was this just a satirical stab at Funzio? Sarcasm is not well translated on the internets.

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 04:50 AM
You'll learn the ways of Fig soon enough lol...

Fig Oni
05-30-2012, 04:50 AM
The prize was the "Black Widow Shotgun"

Attack: 300
Defense: 218

Effects: +100 Attack Points

Was this just a satirical stab at Funzio? Sarcasm is not well translated on the internets.

Just laughing.
Why so long.
They could if they wanted to answer why the delay not that it would make any difference to them.

The gold purchased on the event has left a sour taste in conzio hq.

scarface2012a
05-30-2012, 05:28 AM
honestly, I do agree with you.
the way I see Funzio is not so romantic, like "be patient", or "dont complain, luckly you got the prize", ....
does anyone believe these guys are working for free? just to entertain us?
can a non-gold player compete with a gold buyer?
which money gun is comparable to the gold ones?
what about the time to build some money building.... the gold ones take 5minutes...

their sales reached 5mio U$ per month! the company was sold by 200mioU$! guys, this is a profitable business, not a NGO!
I know, they deserve it! I agree!!! the game is very nice, we have some fun, etc, I agree!!! I also buy some gold!!!
but a delay like that is not cool, we also deserve some respect as their customers!

they launched 2 events at the end of the month, pvp and rpg crates, they reduced the price of the gold, and all of this in 3 games! just to entertain us??? maybe too much to be managed at the same time....

ok, and some guys ask us to be patient....

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 05:36 AM
but a delay like that is not cool, we also deserve some respect as their customers!

ok, and some guys ask us to be patient....

Check out post #20 & #21 of this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31236-I-think-they-do-shut-down-cheaters/page2

Daniel2115
05-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Email funzio about the hardened shotgun. They put it in my inventory the same day

Dillinja
05-30-2012, 08:04 AM
whine whine whine

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

You have a right to make your views known and express
them as you wish, just do it where someone gives a fcuk

As for the 5mill a month in sales, thats turnover not bottom line and the company is going through a transitioanal period so delays will occur.

Some of you guys need to have a serious look at yourself and ask is this what you've become?
A whiny little child on a games forum...
Yes, that's what you have become, now GTFO the internet and don't come back until your voice breaks

Sheeesh....sick of these idiotic posts today

Daniel2115
05-30-2012, 08:10 AM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

You have a right to make your views known and express
them as you wish, just do it where someone gives a fcuk

As for the 5mill a month in sales, thats turnover not bottom line and the company is going through a transitioanal period so delays will occur.

Some of you guys need to have a serious look at yourself and ask is this what you've become?
A whiny little child on a games forum...
Yes, that's what you have become, now GTFO the internet and don't come back until your voice breaks

Sheeesh....sick of these idiotic posts today

All you guys complaining about other people complaining don't you realize you're whining too? Just about a different subject lol

Dillinja
05-30-2012, 08:19 AM
All you guys complaining about other people complaining don't you realize you're whining too? Just about a different subject lol
That argument is about as old and as cr@ppy as a 1970's p0rn0.
Promises much delivers very little...

Daniel2115
05-30-2012, 08:32 AM
So let me get this straight. It's not okay for people to complain about not getting something that some of them paid real money to get, but it's okay for you to cry and moan about them complaining? I dont really see how that makes any sense but then again your probably a little kid that doesn't look at it from different perspectives. Youd rather just tell people to pretty much shutup

Dillinja
05-30-2012, 08:40 AM
So let me get this straight. It's not okay for people to complain about not getting something that some of them paid real money to get, but it's okay for you to cry and moan about them complaining? I dont really see how that makes any sense but then again your probably a little kid that doesn't look at it from different perspectives. Youd rather just tell people to pretty much shutup

I like to give it from angles trust me, i'm never shy.
You're right on the second count also.
See how pleasant the forum is when people stop whinig about a pixelated weapon they're gonna get
sooner or later.

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 08:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgwPwrusX8

Guess who plays the characters :D