PDA

View Full Version : I´m missing a feature..

JuSt.SiCk
05-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Hey Guys/Girls

Today i was browing my inventory for my best armor, cause i wanted to know if it would be good to farm some Nato Gas-Mask (4A/18D) While i scrolled and scrolled down i thought about adding a feature to the inventory - Sort by Highest Attack and Defense. What do u guys think about this?

Just another question:

Do you Guys think i should farm those masks? I´m currently lvl 70 with 6792 Atk and 6578 Def

SiCk^

vitus79
05-30-2012, 02:49 AM
yes some kind of sorting would be great.

if u dont have access to the urban warfare vest at the empire arena clothing store yet, go for the mask. but not too many, they will be replaced sooner or later

JuSt.SiCk
05-30-2012, 02:51 AM
To unlock the Empire Arena, i have to be lvl 100 :D So how much should i farm? 15-20?

Btw, sorry for my bad english ^^

SiCk^

vitus79
05-30-2012, 03:00 AM
To unlock the Empire Arena, i have to be lvl 100 :D So how much should i farm? 15-20?

Btw, sorry for my bad english ^^

SiCk^

the droprate is poor so u will level up anyway by farming them, maybe fights for the xp and use the rp on the nvb is the better deal, ads good to attack which is more important, thers always a stronger who can crush ur D. but 15-20 wont hurt at all, cant make that decision for you, just a little insight of my point of view

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 03:06 AM
I farmed a total of 25 masks and then I went onto Bomb Squad Suits which were an unanticipated by-product of trying to stimulate my economy with a high payoff job (Pier 13 Factory) and managed 34 of those before I realized I was leveling far too fast with that job so I cut it out.

The drop rate for the masks isn't exactly bad though, compared to other items you're getting a very good rate per 1000 energy. On average you get 1 per 1,111 energy which to me is fantastic compared to some of the other drop rates out there :P

JuSt.SiCk
05-30-2012, 03:08 AM
the droprate is poor so u will level up anyway by farming them, maybe fights for the xp and use the rp on the nvb is the better deal, ads good to attack which is more important, thers always a stronger who can crush ur D. but 15-20 wont hurt at all, cant make that decision for you, just a little insight of my point of view

What is thr rp on the nvb?

vitus79
05-30-2012, 03:12 AM
I farmed a total of 25 masks and then I went onto Bomb Squad Suits which were an unanticipated by-product of trying to stimulate my economy with a high payoff job (Pier 13 Factory) and managed 34 of those before I realized I was leveling far too fast with that job so I cut it out.

The drop rate for the masks isn't exactly bad though, compared to other items you're getting a very good rate per 1000 energy. On average you get 1 per 1,111 energy which to me is fantastic compared to some of the other drop rates out there :P

ok that might be true, i dont have many masks coz i farmed em in the good old times beside the m4 where i got like 2-3 out of 1200 energy, and barely one mask with same energy spent. job was airport tower. after the m4/DD nerf i lost interest in farming just doing bosses for cash and loot anymore

vitus79
05-30-2012, 03:12 AM
What is thr rp on the nvb?

300 respect coins for 1 night vision binocular