PDA

View Full Version : CC PvP event... we, customers

scarface2012a
05-30-2012, 02:34 AM
guys, check that:
"""Funzio Was Making $5M In Sales Per Month When It Sold To GREE For $210M""" by http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/08/funzio-was-making-5m-in-sales-per-month-when-it-sold-to-gree-for-210m/

5 mio is sales per month, and we, customers, still waiting for a "byte" gun???? :eek:
For much less than that, we as costumers, complain when our hotdog was not well prepared... :mad:

Jamievs
05-30-2012, 02:36 AM
guys, check that:
"""Funzio Was Making $5M In Sales Per Month When It Sold To GREE For $210M""" by http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/08/funzio-was-making-5m-in-sales-per-month-when-it-sold-to-gree-for-210m/

5 mio is sales per month, and we, customers, still waiting for a "byte" gun???? :eek:
For much less than that, we as costumers, complain when our hotdog was not well prepared... :mad:

And crime city is Funzio's only game. Amirite?

vitus79
05-30-2012, 02:37 AM
look what busy weekend this was, 3 games, 3 sales, 4 events. give em some time to breath and catch up. funzio did a good job on introducing this even if it was only a "test event".

at least u won, now make a little competition, start a upgrade and see if u get it within the time or something like that, add another 1000 fights till u get it in ur inventory, idk. something that way to dont get bored checking the inventory xxx times a day

dudeman
05-30-2012, 02:46 AM
look what busy weekend this was, 3 games, 3 sales, 4 events. give em some time to breath and catch up. funzio did a good job on introducing this even if it was only a "test event".

at least u won, now make a little competition, start a upgrade and see if u get it within the time or something like that, add another 1000 fights till u get it in ur inventory, idk. something that way to dont get bored checking the inventory xxx times a day

This. Also remember they had a national holiday in their country (US) to go along with their busy week. A busy week followed by a long weekend is a recipe for falling behind in your work. Maybe they should have timed it better, surely a national holiday was no surprise, but it is what it is and what's done is done. Just be patient and be happy they rolled out something new that was a lot of fun for once and don't ruin it by being a sore winner. (not directed @ u vitus)

nvbealone
05-30-2012, 02:48 AM
stop ranting/whining/crying whatever you wana call it. be patient and wait a bit longer. whats the point starting another thread mentioning how much Funzio is making? it doesnt make things better. so please just wait and you will get it eventually.

JimmyShines
05-30-2012, 03:39 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!&p=249130&viewfull=1#post249130

scarface2012a
05-30-2012, 04:07 AM
Tks lol, I saw your thread some minutes ago, it is welcome!

Ranier
05-30-2012, 04:32 AM
Tks lol, I saw your thread some minutes ago, it is welcome!

The black widow is a lie....funzio staff are now boarding a private jet with your money headed for Sweden

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Stop whining about the gun guys. You'll get it. If you wait another day it won't kill ya there are bigger issues then the gun.

Swifty
05-30-2012, 06:54 AM
@OP

I like a well prepared hot dog.

Max Power
05-30-2012, 07:30 AM
guys, check that:

Sales does not equal profit. It's 101 level stuff.

Read a book or something.

Ranier
05-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Stop whining about the gun guys. You'll get it. If you wait another day it won't kill ya there are bigger issues then the gun.

He's right...the gold pricing is terrible 4.99 for 50 yet even minor stuff like energy is like 20 gold and there is no option to earn free gold. Some items are like 850. Trading in game money for gold would be good to add like 50k per bar. Where you have to still work to get the bars but if you don't like it then buy from store. Now let ppl complain about something they worked to earn, they aren't even given a reason or expected time.

scarface2012a
05-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Sales does not equal profit. It's 101 level stuff.

Read a book or something.

really, are not the same??? are you kidding??? :confused:
just a guess, a Japanese company, nr 1 in the internet games, paid 200 mio $ for them for charity, once they had so many losses.............. :eek:
d-mba-s, take this gun and blow off your empty head!!! You should read a book, if you cannot, ask someone to read it for you...

procsyzarc
05-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Although I know where you guys are coming from and I don't personally care about the wait but ..... No we shouldn't cut funzio any slack at all, it is a muti million dollar company and should be accountable for poor planning by their customers. You wouldn't tolerate if on selelment day of buying a house the real estate agent said sorry we have been busy and there is a long weekend coming up so we never got the paperwork sorted so why do you move your family and household equipment into a hotel at your expense and we will let you know when we are ready.

Not exactly the same thing and they are actually giving less info than that, but no customer would tolerate this from any other business so why should game developers be treated any differently just because it is a game? It is still a business and has the resouses to deliver and if it doesn't should have delayed it till they did, if this happened in my company I would have sacked somebody by now or at least given a very strong warning.

Johnny70
05-30-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm confused everyone was told they would have the widow by the "end of the week at the latest" got to see a picture of it even, right? so what is the big deal and why are people that seem to be able to pretty much write english not able to understand it? in the big picture it is a free and voluntary game to play if you choose to spend money on it that is a choice, and you get the gold you pay for when you pay for it... this event was a free event you were not promised this item at the end of the event anywhere before you decided to partisapate now were you? no. sure it would be nice to have it but it is not owed you at any exact time and it is a free award that you did not pay for even if you decided to spend gold on the event. how is this all so hard to understand?

scarface2012a
05-31-2012, 10:58 AM
Although I know where you guys are coming from and I don't personally care about the wait but ..... No we shouldn't cut funzio any slack at all, it is a muti million dollar company and should be accountable for poor planning by their customers. You wouldn't tolerate if on selelment day of buying a house the real estate agent said sorry we have been busy and there is a long weekend coming up so we never got the paperwork sorted so why do you move your family and household equipment into a hotel at your expense and we will let you know when we are ready.

Not exactly the same thing and they are actually giving less info than that, but no customer would tolerate this from any other business so why should game developers be treated any differently just because it is a game? It is still a business and has the resouses to deliver and if it doesn't should have delayed it till they did, if this happened in my company I would have sacked somebody by now or at least given a very strong warning.

lol, that's the point: accountability, and in this case, it is zero!
thanks!

nothing to do with gold, free game, decisions taken, whining, etc, that's also true, but the problem is that they are treating us with no respect.
just tell us what is going on, it will take 1 day... 1 month.... it will never come.... ok, at least we know the reason behind the delay. then someone is able to take a decision, as suggested by another player.

for me, this topic is closed, we are all tired of that.

Ranier
05-31-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm confused everyone was told they would have the widow by the "end of the week at the latest" got to see a picture of it even, right? so what is the big deal and why are people that seem to be able to pretty much write english not able to understand it? in the big picture it is a free and voluntary game to play if you choose to spend money on it that is a choice, and you get the gold you pay for when you pay for it... this event was a free event you were not promised this item at the end of the event anywhere before you decided to partisapate now were you? no. sure it would be nice to have it but it is not owed you at any exact time and it is a free award that you did not pay for even if you decided to spend gold on the event. how is this all so hard to understand?

Know was better than seeing said gun...owning said gun you work to get. You were promised said gun..hence the point of "winning" said
Tournament. Win tournament= gun. I understand if concept eludes you.