PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear power plant

:marine:
05-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Well I'm halfway through level 40 and I'm gonna save up for a nuclear power plant leaving 8 mil unprotected and try a avoid being attacked by rivals. My vault is at 500k (yes I had a late start on that) and I wanna get it within a day.
Doesn't mean any of you guys can find me on the rivals list and murdur me

any tips?

Arizona
05-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Well I'm halfway through level 40 and I'm gonna save up for a nuclear power plant leaving 8 mil unprotected and try a avoid being attacked by rivals. My vault is at 500k (yes I had a late start on that) and I wanna get it within a day.

any tips?
YES. Don't paint a bullseye on yourself. You're out of my target zone, but broadcasting your level, your vault, your stash, is like telling everyone, "here I am come and get me".
Check out your rivals and if you can deal with the majority of them, then go ahead and take that risk with your money. It's what I did to get my two Nano factories. The one thing I didn't do was broadcast my plans.
Good luck, I hope you get your Nuke plant.

Hassleham
05-30-2012, 06:11 AM
Unless you're really strong compared to rivals it's not really worth the risk having that much unprotected cash. In my opinion the level 1 Nuke plant is not that good and you're better off waiting till your vault big enough to protect your money and upgrading something else in the mean time!

Lt. Falcon
05-30-2012, 06:37 AM
If you have the resources and power to get it, go for it. It's a great building to strengthen your economy. I have exceeded my vault several times going after big money buildings that were scarce to other rivals at my level at the time. Also, the lessons learned from obtaining this money building will help you strategize going after the nanotech factory later on.

A level 3 Electric Power Plant cost 6.7 million to upgrade and produces the 3X+ than the nuclear power plant...your call

Tenspot
05-30-2012, 08:26 AM
If you're addicted to this game and logged in all the time (like me :)) I'd do what Hassleham said and upgrade starting with lowest $ buildings. They're super cheap and add big to your Income/hour. Snowball builds from there, just my opinion.

boardgames rule
05-30-2012, 08:33 AM
If you're addicted to this game and logged in all the time (like me :)) I'd do what Hassleham said and upgrade starting with lowest $ buildings. They're super cheap and add big to your Income/hour. Snowball builds from there, just my opinion.
I agree 1 electric plant if you collect 7 times a day will get you over 100k in 2 days. And most people go on at least 7 times a day.

LeBarticus
05-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Yeah I'd agree with hassleham. Upgrade money buildings until your vault is sufficient. I like the nuke plant, cant wait to get it to level 3 etc

JohnnyR
05-30-2012, 12:01 PM
NPP has great income per hour. Bit expensive, but worth it if you are an addict. If you only get 6 hrs sleep you can make every collection but one of you time it well.

Fifth Reich
05-30-2012, 01:45 PM

any tips? Better update you signature!

Ramshutu
05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
I am using nuclear power plant and space centre as an investment building, to sell for super quick income boost if I need it for nanos and others.

Bronson
05-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm not a big fan of the nuke plant don't know why but like Ram said if I needed a quick couple of mill that would be the building I would sell.

Fifth Reich
05-30-2012, 01:56 PM
No, you are too early in the game to save up for one. I recommend that you spend the 8 million on upgrading and building your army. You will have much better results. Or just wait for your vault to hit 7.5 million or 5 million.

Fifth Reich
05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I only own one Nuke plant and I will buy the other one after I get my Nanos.

Bronson
05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Really you should just follow your vault so when you hit 3.5 get the chemical plants when you hit 5 get the rigs, 7.5 get the nukes but if you do want to stretch yourself go for the rigs much better investment IMHO