PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer crime city account from iphone to android?

wilz
05-30-2012, 12:59 AM
HI,
i just change my iphone to android, i just wonder how can i transfer the account from my iphone to my android? is it possible to transfer? as i dont want to restart the game already as i'm at level 100++ already.

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 01:06 AM
To be honesty that sounds like an extremely unfair advantage. How long ago did andriod get it?

You'd have all the event items, and there's also M4's for the earlier players and many other nerfed guns that would be brought in massive quantities. Let me just rattle off a few...M4A1, Double Decker, SA80...weapons that were previously broken but are now nerfed. Now i'm not saying that you have them but if you are allowed to transfer that'd open the floodgates for accounts with broken weapons to transfer as well.

Not to mention that android only had access to the latest events. There'd be players then on Android with the possibility for extremely broken accounts with the Diamond Sig (+1RP from fights) and the Midas Machine Gun (+40%RP from fights) and other things like free bank deposits. Introducing the current iOS players to the android devices would yield and insanely unfair advantage for the transferred account.

If balance and fairness is their goal, I'd doubt that a transfer would be feesable.

Babytway
05-30-2012, 01:16 AM
i dont think its unfair because he has been playing to get those items, it isn't like he cheated, he built his acct fair(hopefully) and participated in events on a device he owned at the time. i

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 01:26 AM
I mean it's unfair to the android players who never had a chance to get those items. I mean, i'm sticking to iOS but to me there would be a huge divide between the android players and the people who transferred from iOS

Behzat
05-30-2012, 02:11 AM
There are many unfair things like many players have hundreds of M4s in their inventory and new players dont.So dont care about these because sadly Funzio wont care about your opinions.instead of M4s this is nothing.

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 02:42 AM
CC is cross-platform between Droid and iOS devices, you can already mingle with players from the two.

There's absolutely no difference from someone starting anew on an iOS device versus Droid...they will be disadvantaged over veteran players no matter what.

andreww38
05-30-2012, 05:05 AM
hi it cant be changed over as i have already tried it has to do with apple hope this helps

Babytway
05-30-2012, 08:20 AM
i say send a ticket in with your device's udid numbers and let funzio make the switch manually

sexkitteh
05-30-2012, 10:41 AM
I mean it's unfair to the android players who never had a chance to get those items. I mean, i'm sticking to iOS but to me there would be a huge divide between the android players and the people who transferred from iOS

LoL it doesn't matter... I'm an Android user and I'm still playing against those people lol

if it was 2 different servers... ok... but it's not lol...

Crime City Mark
05-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Transferring your account from iOS to Android or the reverse is a violation of Apple's TOS.

Babytway
05-30-2012, 03:34 PM
i have some apps on my ipad that are also on my android phone and i use same app on both. so it weird that this app its a violation. but i do have to login with username and pw on those games

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Transferring your account from iOS to Android or the reverse is a violation of Apple's TOS.

Here we go again with Apple ceasing the forward march of progress...

And I didn't know that it was the same servers...I repeal my original statement.

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM

Can it just be recreated with items and stats even if it is different account and name? What if my phone gets broken and I need to buy new Android device from my wireless carrier?

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Can it just be recreated with items and stats even if it is different account and name? What if my phone gets broken and I need to buy new Android device from my wireless carrier?

Then that's really unfortunate :(

That is also why I play on an iPod so that way I have no issues with phone companies.

wilz
05-30-2012, 10:06 PM
ok then, can n how i transfer from iphone to ipad then ? i will get an ipad soon so pls help

Yahkin
05-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Then that's really unfortunate :(

That is also why I play on an iPod so that way I have no issues with phone companies.

My iPad is wifi only and has no affiliation to a phone company.

sara williams
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Stinks that i can't transfer my game just because i upgraded to a galaxy s3 :-(

TonySpaghetti
10-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Please don't necro threads.

Zepson
05-20-2013, 05:55 AM
Can you keep playing the game on the old device after you did the transfer? With the same ID and progress?

Droop1972
05-20-2013, 06:04 AM
yes.

yes.

yes.

plf2102
11-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Yes you can I accidently did it from my s3 to ipod and I'm pissed but it won't transfer back and who knows how long ill have to wait for them to manually fix it because my funzio I'd is the same for ios and droid so I was trying to get an old lost account back and it transfered the one from my s3