PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone see a problem with this?

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 12:50 AM
When I first found crime city I started an account and focused on economy but soon realized I wasn't strong enough so I've decided to leave that account where it is and started this account on my iPhone and focused on strength and fighting.

So what I'm asking is is it ok to catch up to my economy based account and rob and fight that account with my strength based account in order to get money?

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 12:55 AM
If you can even find that account on the listings. I don't see a problem with it really, because you still have to win and you're only getting 40% of the rob money and the money is still yours to begin with. Fights won/lost and robberies are just stats and they have no effect on the game.

I say go for it but that's just my opinion based on the fact that I see nothing really "wrong" with that. Of course, lets see what others have to say about it.

vitus79
05-30-2012, 12:57 AM
i bet a few people with multiple accounts do this already, now this thread could be interresting, curious what others say. i for myself think it would be ok, theres nothing wrong to donate some1 money in sharing rob times, the rob glitch seems fixed so theres no win win anymore, correct me if im wrong. as long one wins one loses just go for it

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 12:59 AM
This really needs a mod or a dev. That's really up to them and their policy. It looks like the black hole and the max fight rewards are low enough so that they prevent any massive advantages. Just me though.

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 01:00 AM
I've still got about 15 levels to catch up to it. I'm sure finding it won't be to hard I'll just refresh till I find it then fight it so I have the link in my news feed. But I don't really want to do it if it's going to get people angry and call me a cheater or if funzio class it as cheating

dudeman
05-30-2012, 01:00 AM
If you can do it then why not go for it? You're just interacting with another account like you would any other, what difference does it make if you happen to control both accounts?

:cool:

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 01:01 AM
I'm sure finding it won't be to hard

Honestly, good luck. It's incredibly hard to purposely find accounts on the brackets.

Babytway
05-30-2012, 01:05 AM
this has been achieved in many other similiar apps with the added feature of a hitlist. a person would put a hit out on a player from there first acct for xxx amount of dollars and then execute the hit with there secondary acct and then its like moving money from one acct to another. dont ask me mechanics or anything specific i copied and pasted that from an email of someone who was trying to explain it to me one day and at the time didn't know what the heck they were talking about.

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Cool so the only trouble for me so far then is going to be trying to find the other account then. No one seems to have a problem yet fingers crossed. Would still like to get a mod or devs opinion on this tho. Thanks for the answers guys

Jill
05-30-2012, 01:37 AM
would it not be easier to write a cheque .... LOL

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 01:54 AM
would it not be easier to write a cheque .... LOL

Lol my two accounts don't get along to well so no.
It will give me 600000 every two hours plus what I rob from the other account as well. $300000 from winning fights and $300000 from attacking my strong account. And then that means I don't have to waste money building and income because I'll already have it on tap and can put it towards stronger weapons.

Jill
05-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Sounds a cunning plan Boldrick ..... LOL

Go for it.

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 02:08 AM
That's what I thought 😄

Swifty
05-30-2012, 06:41 AM
No matter what you do or do not do, there will be someone to hate on you for it.

That is just part of the charm of online games.