PDA

View Full Version : Strange Loot

dudeman
05-30-2012, 12:37 AM
I noticed something odd when I was looking at a co-mafia's inventory.

Under the loot tab I can see RPG crates and Rockets, both from the last box event. At first I thought it might be an isolated incident so I did take a couple screen shots, but after investigating a little further I discovered that everyone's loot inventory shows how many crates they finished the last event with, and how many Rockets they got during the event.

I'm not going to post a screenshot because when I take caps they rotate 90° and I have no way to edit that with photo bucket before posting. I don't think it's really necessary anyways since anyone can just go look in anybody else's loot tab.

Just thought I would share that since it's something I've never seen before. I'm curious as to why that's happening and why past events did not show boxes and event currency in the loot tab, but I don't expect to ever receive any kind of official reason. It's not important though so I don't care :cool:

Babytway
05-30-2012, 12:49 AM
it is goin to be for a future event when you can trade in un used crates and parts for something else

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 12:54 AM
True I've got 487 RPG crates lol hope we can use them for something cool

mongorie
05-30-2012, 12:56 AM
Is this only on the iPad?? I cannot see this on my iPhone

dudeman
05-30-2012, 12:57 AM
it is goin to be for a future event when you can trade in un used crates and parts for something else

That sounds cool, but if that's true then it would be even more cool if we can have back all our lockboxes (wall safes, boss bags, ATMs, etc.) and other event currency.

We didn't just start earning that stuff!

Yeah, cool though. That PvP tournament was the most fun I've had with CC in a long time, if they can introduce something else that improves the current box events that would be awesome. Like, an event where you can combine all your losses and fails from events to get a consolation prize (or a regular prize!)... Ok, I think I should try out that sleep thing people sometimes talk about here.

Munch on it
05-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Is this only on the iPad?? I cannot see this on my iPhone

iPhone as well I just looked on mine it's in the loot part of your inventory

Jill
05-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Yea looked at a couple myself after reading your thread and there they are. Looked at my own and they are there also, maybe Funzio wants to remind me I didnt spend any gold and only got 8 rockets with 273 crates unopened ..... Ahhhhhh I know you dont have to remind me LOL

Shoes
05-30-2012, 01:08 AM
yup mine are there too on the ipad, so 211 crates and 9 boring rpg rockets and no rpg to use them in!..

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Yea looked at a couple myself after reading your thread and there they are. Looked at my own and they are there also, maybe Funzio wants to remind me I didnt spend any gold and only got 8 rockets with 273 crates unopened ..... Ahhhhhh I know you dont have to remind me LOL

I'm waiting for either the image of the rockets or the crates to turn into a trollface.

Jill
05-30-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm waiting for either the image of the rockets or the crates to turn into a trollface.

LOL yea nothing would surprise me

outbackhat
05-30-2012, 02:09 AM
Does'n't show up on android in loot, so good for you all, and bummer for me.

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 03:00 AM
Does'n't show up on android in loot, so good for you all, and bummer for me.

Keep checking people because I had to go through 17 mafia before I found somebody that actually DID the event. Just look to find the formidable bomb suit, literally I think if you tried at all that was a pretty attainable item and then check their loot for the items.

Burn
05-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Whoa, didn't see these before this top-off - got 311 RPG crates and 9 Rockets. WTF. No wonder my phone feels heavier!

Tway, your statement on their future use, is that something you 'know', or an educated guess?

BOS
05-30-2012, 12:22 PM
@ Burn, I read something in the announcement section on MW forum about players being able to participate in a "frequent flyer" program, allowing players to trade event items (ie, the rpg's) for something of value. It looks as though something like this may be in the works for CC as well. Either way, I'm always looking forward to new content.