PDA

View Full Version : I think they do shut down cheaters

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:08 PM
I was able to friend a respect cheater. It was completely obvious due to number of respect weapons (500 of each and every one) plus tons of million dollar vehicles etc.

Anyway I tracked his progress for about a week after the report and every day he would level 5 plus levels at a time etc.

Then got the typical support response they send out when you report a cheater....

And now nothing from him.. Completely stopped in his tracks, no movement for over a week, no change in stats, no additional suck up posts on his wall, renamed to Alex. It appears to me as if the account is frozen

This is the best evidence I have seen that something is being done.

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 08:10 PM
If it makes you feel better, I know a few who shared with me through email, they created new accounts and went back at it as soon as they were banned. I also know a few who never got in trouble.

Hope you have an umbrella because I love to make it rain!

Steve0
05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
what level did they stop at.

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:26 PM

Steve0
05-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Hmm one more to go then I will stalk someone named Alex.

Steve0
05-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Since they are banned what was his name befor the conversion.

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 08:33 PM
I know of at least one cheater on the top 500 list who obviously isn't "frozen."

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Since they are banned what was his name befor the conversion.

Sent you pm

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:36 PM
I know of at least one cheater on the top 500 list who obviously isn't "frozen."

Reported? How obvious is the cheating

Steve0
05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
And they get that mutch better.

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I reported him. He still had over 300 land mines, 500 yachts/katanas/dual machine guns/etc.

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:45 PM
I reported him. He still had over 300 land mines, 500 yachts/katanas/dual machine guns/etc.

So inconsistent I guess. I might be wrong, just looking for some hope that they would police their game a little better. I don't mind losing to gold buyers, but to obvious cheaters rubs me wrong. In this case I was hoping I actually could see something being done given the name change and the apparently frozen account. I will keep watching.

Hmm
05-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Only Funzio can confirm whether anyone is cheaters or not. Report and move on. I saw a few being labelled as cheaters on their wall which I have doubt.

PawnXIIX
05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
It's a common fact that in any game when somebody is so overpowering that somebody cannot be beat, they are labeled a cheater. Kind of sad if you ask me, but that's just how games work nowadays. People don't actually notice that there is a link to the forum in the game which explains quite a lot of parts of the game that are otherwise unknown to players :P

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 10:02 PM
It's a common fact that in any game when somebody is so overpowering that somebody cannot be beat, they are labeled a cheater. Kind of sad if you ask me, but that's just how games work nowadays. People don't actually notice that there is a link to the forum in the game which explains quite a lot of parts of the game that are otherwise unknown to players :Pmost truth yet...the cheater glasses a lot of ppl wear make a lot of things seem what they are not

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 10:06 PM
ummm... in this game it's VERY easy to pick out cheaters. Do they have more respect or cash than could be earned in 5 years or without spending $5 million? If yes, then they're a cheater. All this "They might be gold spenders" is bull****.

G Wiz
05-29-2012, 10:09 PM
ummm... in this game it's VERY easy to pick out cheaters. Do they have more respect or cash than could be earned in 5 years or without spending $5 million? If yes, then they're a cheater. All this "They might be gold spenders" is bull****.Easy to spot that guy, but what about the harder ones like people who spend 1 years worth? Those are the ones up for debate

PawnXIIX
05-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Cheaters I've seen:

-Astronomical RP figures that are unfathomable
-Billions of dollars in items with a low IPH
-Three or more of money buildings
-Buildings are not unlocked at their level, yet exist
-Losing consecutive attacks with obscene amount of money on hand repetitively
-Attacking more than 10 times despite being too beat up

Am I missing any?

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 03:06 AM
+ Buildings on top of other buildings, thereby conserving space.

+ Level 10 everything, including NC's due to gold cheats.

Aid
05-30-2012, 04:57 AM

There were 3 in the winners list that are obvious blatant and reported cheats

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Do you think they realize this and have to verify all 1000 players before awarding the items to all? That takes time, for the impatient folks.

Aid
05-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Cheaters I've seen:

Am I missing any?

Yes, you are missing the energy cheat, multiple builds at the same time cheat, multiple upgrades at the same time cheat. The energy cheats are easy to spot..in the higher levels they will level up 10 times in a week and walk around with 300+ items from ma Sheng (which should take at least a whole day at the minimum)... Not to mention the million dollars you get each time ma Sheng does drop

QPR
05-30-2012, 06:06 AM

I've also seen 3 blatant cheaters who I reported on that list

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 07:04 AM
And so do I. Everything that is required has been sent month ago.. Guess what. he still attacks me with full cheat inventory. I don't mind him as he does admits he has it, I just dont think it is the right way to handle it by Funzio by doing NOTHING.

DenZ1
05-30-2012, 07:06 AM
Cheaters I've seen:

Am I missing any?

Yep. Some has tons of farmable loot items not attainable in any circumstances at given period of time.. It might be more of unfair glitch exploit cheat type.