PDA

View Full Version : Don't fail at attacking me and expect me to add you.

OG Kush
05-29-2012, 08:02 PM
It's kinda funny. When I see green in my news and then a comment saying add me.

First off everybody.

"You must compliment my Empire in order for me to add you." -OG Kush

This is because you had to have seen it before commenting your code. I get tired of all the codes on my wall give me something to smile to.

Hahaha. Anybody else had this happen to them?

OG Kush
Level 134
297-065-557
Stop on by...

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I only add people named Alex.

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 08:05 PM
I find it funny too. Sometimes I say why would I add someone I can beat and take money from?
Why ruin a good thing...

Paulio
05-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Actually, that is great form of flattery. An admittance that they can't beat you, so they want to join you. I, for one, am fair at war. If they lose and ask for an add, I usually add. Unless they are an a-hole.

OG Kush
05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
I like it when people get my name reference. I enjoy when people say I'm doing good in this game.

Paulio
05-29-2012, 08:09 PM
I get the reference. Had my 'script for a few years, but was in the game long before. Retired now. 3 month-old baby does a lot to change a man's life.

Ever tried Green Crack?

fuzzy
05-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Agree....keep crushing them.

But....yesterday

I found I guy walking around 2.2 million on hand. I took my 300k from him an hour or so later he posted on my wall "ouch"

He found my code on my wall and sent me a request. I have 30 or so request always queued up incase I want to mass add.

I added him and responded to him that he was a good sport so I accepted his request.

iteachem
05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Agree....keep crushing them.

But....yesterday

I found I guy walking around 2.2 million on hand. I took my 300k from him an hour or so later he posted on my wall "ouch"

He found my code on my wall and sent me a request. I have 30 or so request always queued up incase I want to mass add.

I added him and responded to him that he was a good sport so I accepted his request.

Saw that comment.... I should wait for him to level up lol