PDA

View Full Version : Would you sell?

Paulio
05-29-2012, 06:55 PM
My hood is not very aesthetically pleasing - buildings are too grouped together. So, I've sold about a dozen lower level buildings, but find that I still need space. Next up on the chopping block are the lvl 2 museum and lvl 3 wholesale warehouse.

The museum has s**ty income and I will probably never get around to upgrading it past lvl 2.

The wholesale has decent income - $30,031, but it's an 18 hour building and unattractive.

What would you do?

Khayman
05-29-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't sell anything but i'm a romantical and perhaps in stats is not the best idea.

My goal is to have all buildings, to be a top player is important but secundary. ;)

btw museum is worse build i think.

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Keep them. Eventually expand your hood 50 times and cram the ugly crap in one corner. Money is money.

Coco c
05-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Get rid of the museums, hands down. They have a rotten income per square foot/hour. I got rid of mine a while ago. Wholesales have a good return on investment despite odd collection time.

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Palm trees have an even worse income per square foot/hour. Museums look good.

Euchred
05-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Wholesale collection time works out if you ever plan on collecting NCs 4 times a day. I ditched my museums long ago.

Nicholost
05-29-2012, 07:20 PM
History Museums get the ax, no contest. We'll assume you get 8 hrs of sleep a night, so Wholesale Warehouses are more like 24 hr buildings in that case. You're talking about $15,600/day from WWs vs. $3,600/day from HMs. Even if your WWs get robbed every day, they still generate $6,240; almost twice what HMs give you with perfect collections. Good bye HMs!

Paulio
05-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the replies. I do value the forum's input. Museums ... your outta here!

xclusiv
05-29-2012, 08:15 PM
sell them.

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Give 'em to charity.

Dwizzy
05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
If you sell your history museums, the people in your hood won't know about their forefathers! but i guess that is nothing compared to getting tooth paste in bulk :/

PawnXIIX
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Palm trees have an even worse income per square foot/hour. Museums look good.

That made me laugh :P My hood is still in the "cram as much buildings as possible into this space and ask questions later" stage so I haven't really had time nor money for decorations :P

On that note, there has been a trend i've been seeing. People using single trees to block the levels on their buildings. It's not spamming trees but they're purposely placed there so I can't see the level. Doesn't make a difference i'm going to rob a loft no matter the level but...it just seems strange. Has anybody else seen this?

nopenopenope
05-30-2012, 02:39 AM
The game's been out for about a year. We've seen just about everything.

vitus79
05-30-2012, 02:45 AM
That made me laugh :P My hood is still in the "cram as much buildings as possible into this space and ask questions later" stage so I haven't really had time nor money for decorations :P

On that note, there has been a trend i've been seeing. People using single trees to block the levels on their buildings. It's not spamming trees but they're purposely placed there so I can't see the level. Doesn't make a difference i'm going to rob a loft no matter the level but...it just seems strange. Has anybody else seen this?

i just rob this to see what hes tryin to hide. in the early game i placed trees as well, but now im proud of the upgrades and just show what they never will rob haha (ok never say never, i will congrats the one clearing my 2 logins a day hood)

nvbealone
05-30-2012, 02:52 AM
dont sell any. just keep building. you never know which building can be your life saver in game. : )

PawnXIIX
05-30-2012, 03:14 AM
The game's been out for about a year. We've seen just about everything.

Doesn't surprise me either, I've seen more than I've ever expected. Some things I'd rather forget too ._.