PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen l fizzle lately?

xclusiv
05-29-2012, 06:23 PM
i just noticed it was her who usually makes the announcements and stickies, but it seems she has stopped and cc mark and cj have been doing it. has she left the forums? or ?

Paulio
05-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Maybe Gree doesn't need a forum moderator. I sure hope not, because I think I can speak for everyone when I say that she is everyone's favorite staff member.

She did make a comment about a week or so ago saying that she can't say much.

enahs1
05-29-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm very limited in what I can say. Nicholas is right. I'm sorry guys...I'm doing the best that I can.

I'm around. Just working on my role and the like. You guys know how to reach me. :)

I post when I have things to share...and lately there hasn't been much to share.

Ten characters

BrodawgCanada
05-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Funzio got bought out by a company she used to work for........

Paulio
05-29-2012, 06:31 PM
She used to work for Gree? Awkward ...

Gaming Will
05-29-2012, 06:45 PM
*crickets again*

Dipstik
05-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Maybe they thought it was worth 200 million to get her back?

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
I saw her on a box of milk.

Nicholost
05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
I saw her on a box of milk.

I saw her on a centerfold. Wait... wrong Lauren.

Honestly, I miss Ms. Fizzle on these forums. She was always upbeat and steering things in a positive direction. She was also pretty generous with game items. Notice how we haven't had any "name the LE item" threads sine her absence? I think those were her doings; get the community involved in the game and reward them for their contributions. Good concept.

Paulio
05-29-2012, 07:38 PM

Honestly, I miss Ms. Fizzle on these forums. She was always upbeat and steering things in a positive direction. She was also pretty generous with game items. Notice how we haven't had any "name the LE item" threads sine her absence? I think those were her doings; get the community involved in the game and reward them for their contributions. Good concept.

I bet it increased the sale of those LE items, too. Definitely worth the freebie given for naming the item. I'd like another shot at it...

mnju_03
05-29-2012, 07:41 PM

I completely agree!

Vince the Fist
05-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Maybe she fizzled out. Sorry.

Babytway
05-30-2012, 12:53 AM
someone said she got a flat tire on her way to work and never made it in since.